- Text Size +

So it was no surprise when her assets, collectively weighing 2.6 billion tons, were felt across the globe when they slammed into the ground at terminal velocity. They instantaneously flattened everything beneath them, sending another enormous surge of debris and dust billowing throughout the miles of preserve. The energy released so intense that beads of glass formed in the earth and the forest around her was set ablaze. Her hard stomach and thighs followed a split-second later, sending more earth-shattering tremors through the ground, sending more debris arching into the already smog-filled sky. Gisele had managed to keep her chin from hitting the ground, but as pleasure began to wrack through her body, she couldn’t help but lay down her head forcefully, further adding to the chaos. Her cheek slammed into the countryside like an enormous falling tree, causing a small third tremor to radiate through the ground as clouds of dirt rose all around her. And before the skywriting pilots had realized what had happened, the shockwave knocked their tiny aircrafts from the sky, scattering them into the mountainsides where they erupted into tiny fireballs.


“OOHHHH!”


Gisele moaned loudly, partially from the sensual burning pain, partially from the orgasm that burst forth between her legs. With her eyes closed and her breath shortened, Gisele laid there, her miles-long body stretched across the blackened landscape, her hips writhing as her pussy seized up. Gisele was a goner; she was lost in the burning, prickling sensation that caressed the insides of her hungry pussy as the mountain in her vagina shifted in a deliciously forceful way. And in that short moment, the momentary explosion of pleasure hurled Gisele over the edge.


“OHHH!” She cried, nearly screaming. Her voice was heard throughout the entire west coast, causing the ground around her gaping, salivating mouth to vibrate like a soundboard.


“YES…YES…” Gisele whispered loudly, tenderly caressing her face with her left hand. She bit her bottom lip as she slowly wiggled her hips, grinding her pussy further into the ground, feeling her clit scalding delightfully as it crushed the superheated, softened crust beneath it…


“MMMM…” She moaned, nearing her peak. Gisele gasped as every part of her lower body started to spasm. And as the goddess panted, every breath of air created massive winds, tearing apart the earth beneath her face. Each ragged inhale sucked up everything caught in its grip. Thousands of tons of blackened trees, scorched soil, rocks and ashes were pulled through her soft lips, forever vanishing as they were sucked down her throat. What followed was an enormous exhale that sand-blasted the already windswept and barren lands, punting up clouds of dust like condensation on a cold day.


In a slow and deliberate display, the goddess slowly lifted her hips. Massive amounts of earth that had stuck to her skin pulled free, showering the basin-like imprint of her hips in a scattered shower of debris as the millions of acres around her shook viciously from her shifting mass. Gradually pulling her legs towards her filthy, sweat glistened body, Gisele’s colossal knees dug massive valleys into the earth, which sank deeper and deeper as she pulled them further through the ground. After a long, seductive, earthquake-producing minute, Gisele’s rising hips came to a stop as she reached down with her right hand and began to rub her clitoris vigorously.


“AAHHH!” She cried, causing the ground beneath her to quiver as she gasped for more oxygen. Her free hand continued to rub her blonde head passionately, covering her face in a forest of her strands. Her mouth hung open in ecstasy and her eyes were welded shut. She clenched her vagina again and again for several minutes and as she climaxed into orgasm, Gisele felt something warm dripping through her fingers.