- Text Size +

Her vaginal muscles were rhythmically contracting, upsetting the contents inside. She could feel the hardness of rock beginning to give way, her muscles compressing it into a smaller and smaller space. She reached down and began rubbing her crotch, finding that her lips were still tender and swollen. Unable to help herself, she gently ran her fingers over her clitoris.


“OHH…” She moaned, struggling for control. She tried to keep her hands off her body, hoping that the feeling would pass. But after several minutes of torturous waiting, she just couldn’t wait anymore. As she breathed erratically, Gisele opened her eyes, only to see the yellow line had disappeared into the distance. They were now past Orleans, moving further and further away.


“WAIT!” she whispered, panic in her voice. Still aroused to the breaking point, Gisele went after the skywriters.


With incredible momentum, Gisele’s right hand flew over Sauerkraut peak and landed on the reverse slope of the mountain. She moved too much weight, too quickly… which made for a very bad mistake.


Her hand did not stay squarely on the mountainside. Instead, her hand began to slide towards the river valley, picking up more and more momentum. By the time it reached the bottom, her hand had turned into a loose fist and had gathered enough force to push its way through the neighboring mountain. The palm of her hand practically vaporized it, sending skyscraper-sized boulders into the sky.


As she fell, she tried to catch herself with the other hand. She slammed it down in front of her, trying to grip the side of the mountains across the river valley, but it was too late. The mountain range barely put up a fight as her hand plowed through them like snow.


A few people knew how much she actually weighed, but it was Arthur who was the first to find out…


…that Gisele weighed in at 55 billion tons…


…give or take a few hundred million…


And now a good portion of that number was in a mile high freefall…


Gisele attempted to catch herself with her elbows, which practically melted the crust as they slammed into the earth at over 960 miles per hour, throwing clouds of atomized rocks nearly a mile into the air.


And though the speed of her descent was reduced, the earth still gave away like a waterbed. Her elbows, unable to find any traction, slid away from her torso and plowed across the landscape like an avalanche of fine skin. They plowed through mountain after mountain, sending clouds of rock and dust several miles into the sky.


Gisele instinctively flexed her arms, abs and thighs, hoping to slow down and minimize the impact. But in truth, her actions did little to prevent what happened next.


The largest stadium in the world, the Strahov Stadium in Prague, contained nine soccer pitches, could seat nearly 220,000 people and covered nearly two U.S. city blocks. This stadium is so large, that it could almost cover one of Gisele’s massive areola, which was a hundred feet wider on average. But even for its size, the world’s largest stadium wouldn’t have been able to hide the world’s largest nipples. When aroused, they were both as tall as the Washington monument and thick enough to park six city busses, end to end, across each tip.


And yet, despite the size of her monument-shaming nipples, they were nothing compared to the size of her actual breasts.


The tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa, stood at 2,717 ft. Yet, only Gisele’s breasts could make them seem so small by matching 1.8 of the Burj to their height, another three to cover the width across both breasts and each of her mounds protruded from her chest just enough to match the skyscraper’s own lofty stature. Just one of her jiggling orbs could crush hundreds of city blocks under 1.3 billion tons of supple flesh.