- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm actually restarting the story. I already wrote like, 41 pages of this stuff so I'm going to dole it out piecemeal until all 41 pages are on this site. While I'm doling out this stuff, I'll try to rewrite the story... Don't hold me to that though, because that's the plan. And as you all should know, plans don't always work out the way they should.

 

I guess I should keep you guys updated... So I'll update my progress in the chapter notes of "this" story.

Gisele stopped rubbing her eye, choosing instead to keep it closed as her hand reached down and covered her crotch. With both arms now dedicated to preserving her dignity, the goddess gave the allure of a shy, naked girl exposing herself to a lover for the first time.

Philip was practically dying under the tension when another barrage erupted anew. It was more obvious this time where the assault was coming from. North of the town, to Philip’s left, beyond the mountains outside the city limits, tracers and streaks of smoke and light arced into the air like a blanket of shooting stars. Gisele winced, seemingly affected by the attack, immediately moving a step to the south and away from her attackers.

Philip couldn’t believe his eyes as Gisele walked around the valley in her slow earthquake steps, each new footprint blasting tons of earth out from beneath her feet. His mouth agape, she left the shattered, trembling town behind for the gleaming golden coast.

In minutes, as her footsteps diminished to a soft rumble and her hips began to sink behind the mountains, Philip heard the distinct sound of an approaching heavy truck. But when the sound crested from behind a street corner, a green camouflaged tank came into view. It jolted to a stop, grinding its treads on the pavement, before it turned and raised its cannon towards Gisele and fired. But even as he quickly plugged his ears with very deep fingers, Philip’s body reeled from the blast and his head rang like the liberty bell. He watched as the tank rocked back once more as it fired again at the fleeing goddess.

In moments, soldiers poured through every bush and rubble pile, scrambling over the shattered streets as they combed through the town searching every crack, car and collapsed home. When he caught a soldier looking his way, he feebly waved his arm at him, too stunned and drained to do much else.

As the soldiers carried him through the broken streets, he quickly took in the damage of his completely reorganized town. His quaint, innocent village was completely unrecognizable now. It was more a foreign battlefield than the neighborhood he raised his kids in. Nothing was left standing. From the community’s only water tower to the stop signs in every street, not much besides the conifer trees remained upright. They passed the jagged edges of the enormous fissure nearby. It was not as deep as Philip imagined it, whose wild thoughts had conjured up a black, bottomless gap. In reality, it was probably 10-20 feet to reach the bottom. He stared down the length of the canyon, coming across the rusty blue pickup the earth had swallowed. With the truck lying on its roof, he almost couldn’t recognize it. A main pipe stuck out from the earthen wall of the fissure, trickles of water dripping from it like a spring. He turned to the sky and watched clouds of brown, black and grey swirl into an ugly shade that tainted the sky. It was at this time he noticed his clenched fist, his knuckles white and his fingers stiff. He opened his hand to find his crumpled family photo.

He closed his eyes, clenching the photo in his fist again. He had seen enough. From the light brown dust that covered everything in town to the small boiling fires that had started when Gisele left. Philip had seen enough destruction, and voluptuous beauty, to last him a lifetime.
And little did he realize how much more, of both, he would see.

Gisele looked back when she finally reached the coast, her hands still covering her modestly. She had wanted to get away so quickly, she was too focused on the ground beneath her feet. The goddess was so concerned that she was going to step on a city, a camp, or a highway in her haste that she was completely surprised when she finally saw blue water. Behind her, massive clouds of choking dust swirled away from her footprints, blown eastwards from the strong summer winds. How much damage she had done, simply by walking here? She could feel the ground quake beneath her feet, just from the sheer force behind her steps. And if those quakes were strong to her, she could merely guess how strong they are to a normal human being.

Human beings, she thought. Tears gathered in her eyes, ready to spring. And then her head burst open with questions.

Why had they attacked her? She was only looking to make sure people in the town were okay, though she couldn’t see anyone in the town at all. Gisele felt that she couldn’t blame them; she had surely killed somebody by now. But at the same time they couldn’t have seriously thought that she was going to attack, not after what she did to save that other city. Will they keep attacking? Are they willing to talk? Should she defend herself? What if she did, would that stop them? It wasn’t as if their attack did much of anything other than prick and sting like needles. Should she defend herself even if they couldn’t kill her? What if they can? What if they used bigger, more destructive weapons? Though she knew that if they weren’t putting her life in jeopardy, she knew they wish they could. What if she shrank again? Would she be more vulnerable then? So why is she stalling? At her size, she could decimate the entire west coast just by running up and down the state a few times… it would be as easy as a jog. They would certainly deserve to destroy her then.

Tears fell down her face and she quickly wiped them away. She was so confused and scared, both for her and everyone else. Every possible emotion seemed to be melding together into this indiscernible mess, almost as if ten different Gisele’s were talking all at once. Not to mention that she was actually considering genocide. The act of crushing millions would undoubtedly be unpleasant. Would she if she had too? She didn’t want to think they would, but in the back of her mind she knew that they would most likely kill her if they could. So why doesn’t she have that moral right?

Gisele looked down and watched countless flocks of birds flee from her massive feet. Dust poured from between her toes before the ocean breeze dragged them past her ankles, the stream joined the other dust clouds moving eastwards. She already knew what she was going to do. It was here that she noticed a small collection of buildings sitting a short distance away from the tiny thread of sandy beaches. A highway ran through it and on it she could see cars speeding in both directions away from the town. Gisele imagined her sole lifting from the ground, coming down with the force of a god, flattening the buildings into the soil, the quake pulsing down the road for miles, blasting any car off the highway. This could be the first of many places that experience the devastating power of a goddess.

With her hands still covering her body, Gisele lifted her foot and stepped widely over the town. Her foot slammed into the water, throwing up an enormous geyser followed by massive waves that churned the ocean. The town disappeared beneath her breasts as she quickly took her step forward. Gisele could image the faces of the tiny people watching in awe as her endless legs stretched over the town, her under-cleavage heaved from her unusually longer step and her mountainous cheeks flex as the enormous, but sheltered pussy, brought the people beneath its shadow. Feeling a sudden, inexplicable wickedness in her, Gisele used her shielding hand to suddenly peel her lips open momentarily. The intense pain seared in her crotch as she bit her lower lip. Remembering that things were still a bit tender, she felt something drip down her cunt and flow swiftly through her fingers. Quickly closing herself, she bought her feet together and looked back over her shoulder. Though the beach was reeling from strong waves that her quaking steps had generated, the town was too far away to be effected. The beach itself was now swamped with waves that traveled its entire width. She could only be reassured that the conditions were now perfect for surfing.

This was California, they’ll deal with it. She thought to herself.

As she walked away, the ocean churning at her feet, Gisele smiled mischievously. Spotting the small section of wet, glistening highway besides the small, insignificant town, Gisele could only imagine…

The few people left in Orick, California were speechless as the earthquakes slowly dissipated. Not only because of the wonderful demonstration she had given them, but because the air now had a certain mild smell. They had pointed and gasped when they saw it fall from the goddess’s spread lips. And when those that had fled returned, they had trouble explaining to them why the highway nearby had pungent white liquid covering the road, collecting and flowing down its drainages. The few that knew could only look at the slick, dripping, wet wheels of their cars and grin.

And off over the horizon, hundreds of miles away, in a pool of her own blood, sat a goddess that cried into her hands.