- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Blah blah blah...

Hypnotoad demands it!

 

Enjoy.

“Oh Jesus…” He whimpered, tears streaming down his face. She was even closer now, her body facing slightly to his left, seemingly bigger due to her close proximity. Completely void of any composition, Philip frantically scooted down the road as quickly as his broken ankle would allow. He whimpered from the pain as his eyes darted between his path and Gisele. He watched as the goddess reached down from her kneeling position with both hands. He watched as the earth continued to quiver beneath him, grumbling in protest as she slowly drew two full hands back towards her. While he couldn’t understand what she was doing, he knew it couldn’t be good. Fueled by sheer terror, Philip naturally assumed the worst. To him, if the recent past had been any indication, she was now anything but friendly. So whether that massive explosion, the one that had rocked the town earlier, was by Gisele or the National Guard, all hell is certainly breaking loose now. And as he lied there buying into his own conclusions, he could only guess the absolute carnage she was probably unleashing. Brave national guardsman firing hopelessly at her as she knelt down and picked up the helpless men by lifting up the very ground they stood on. He watched through watered eyes as her biceps tensed and bulged before her hands violently closed into crushing fists. His ears filled with the sound of earth and granite popping in her hands like bubblewrap. He could almost hear entire companies of men completely crushed in her long elegant hands, their bodies mashed with the earth like a blender would. All without leaving a single mark on that beautiful, tight, tanned skin. And on that thought, Philip couldn’t run any longer. Despite his best efforts, the tired, heavily breathing, lightheaded and aching Philip Martz, stopped just short of the concrete pathway, not far from where he woke up. And in a heaving sigh of surrender, Philip laid back, plopping his head gently against a tree stump.


He watched in apathy as Gisele reached out with both hands and spread the earth with the fine powder she had grounded between her fingers, the sound of rumbling echoing between the mountains.


Then she rose from her knees, her thighs bulging with lean muscle as again the earth shook under her shifting mass. She was so entrancingly massive standing up. The mountains surrounding his miniscule town barely made it past her shins, so massive that the ground beneath him quivered even when she stood still, so massive that her breasts seemed to always be in a perpetual state of jiggling despite their firm perkiness. Philip stared at the awe of her hourglass figure, her tight body arousing him as he laid there, reluctantly accepting his fate… that just so happened to come with a show.


He watched in a surreal calm as Gisele took several, heavy and slow, ground-shaking steps to her right, before turning her body towards Orleans and kneeling down once again, the town jolting beneath Philip as her knee impacted the countryside.


She looked around absentmindedly before reaching out with her god-like hand towards the town itself, stopping short at the tallest mountain that looked over the town several miles away. Her hand landed on the peak with the gentleness of a meteor. And with a strained expression on her face and gritted pearly teeth. The ground beneath him trembled as the air filled with sharp echoing cracks and pops as Gisele’s hand flattened the peak, digging her nails into the mountaintop. But with the ease of which they did so, it seemed like she was inserting her fingers into a bowling ball.


Her biceps tensed as she ripped the summit from the mountaintop. Philip held his ears from the unbearably sharp cacophony as he watched the mountain stretch like clay and ooze out from between her fingers before a sharp crack, one that he could hear clearly through his hands and feel in every bone of his body, shattered the mountain in two. Giant boulders arced through the air, before landing on the mountainside and rolling their way to the valley below. Gisele immediately flattened the mountaintop in her hand as if she was crushing a dry leaf.


She sprinkled the rocky dust as if she was salting the earth, the air splitting as she crushed rocks between her delicate fingers. Gisele sighed morosely as the last crumb fell from her fingertips. She sat in silence as her eyes swept the ground around her, looking for something, occasionally looking out in the distance beyond Orleans towards the ocean. Philip watched as Gisele slowly got to her feet, sending another wave of tremors, before she took an earth-shattering step towards Orleans. Philip was practically thrown into the air from the power of her step. Trees around him bowed in frightened obedience, fire hydrants burst like firecrackers. Telephone poles swayed dangerously like wheat caught in a draft. He watched with wide eyes as she rose even higher into the sky, seemingly oblivious to the town at her feet.


Her massive steps sent quakes pulsing through the earth, even stronger than the last. Houses down the street began to crumple, their roofs caving in from the snapping supports. Philip watched as the grey two-story residence across the street joined the wreckage in a valiant groan before it too leaned forward and collapsed, sending dust and debris clattering towards him from across the street. And as the world quaked around him, Philip sat quietly at his stump. He hadn’t noticed how beautiful she was, scared out of his mind and fleeing for his life and such. But taking the time to study her curves, the tone of her skin, the tightness of her figure, the size of her breasts, he couldn’t have seen a more sexually inspiring woman. The way her naked hips flared, her thighs bulged and breasts bobbed with every slow, sexy, thunderous step. The way her nipples stood erect on her perfect areolas. The way her golden skin peeked through the patches of grime and earth that covered her, it was enough to drive him crazy.


He looked higher and higher into the sky, finally reaching…


Philip’s eyes met Gisele’s as she looked down at the miniscule town, peering over the swaying orbs of her massive breasts. Philip watched with spent curiously as her soulless, piercing gaze turned into a gentle, sorrowful look; one a mother would give to her sick child. Philip watched in terrified awe as her next thunderous step brought the few telephone poles left to the earth, snapping them into splinters, transformers exploding as they struck the trembling ground. Gisele drew closer as she carefully got down on her knees. The earth heaved beneath her as her legs pushed aside mountains for room, plowing through the forested mounds like anthills. He watched as her knees plowed through the helpless mountains surrounding the town, their entire mass pushed aside as they leaned away from the massive knee, toppling into the neighboring valley in a massive avalanche, deforming like a mound of sand under the goddess’s body. Philip reeled in terror as her torso formed a roof over the valley, his senses overwhelmed by the goddess straddling this poor Californian town. The area turned into twilight under her massive shadow, dimmer and dimmer as she leaned further over the town. The goddess threw back her hair, her tossing motion causing her moon-sized breasts to bounce and collide with one another as she bent low over the valley. And as her great golden mountains reenacted two firm worlds colliding, the air in the Orleans shimmered from the sloshing echo of mammary fluids. The sound struck Philip with a deep guttural moan that emanated from each breast. One of her mountainous, undulating boobs violently bounced into the other, the momentum transferring to the swaying breast with a cavernous, enrapturing sound of slowly sloshing water. As her boobs quickly jiggled themselves into calm, the gentle, hypnotizing echo faded into the background.