- Text Size +

Allison came over within fifteen minutes.  As Allison entered, Alara made notes of her blonde hair and tan skin covered by a tight black skirt and white T-shirt with a low neck, exposing her cleaveage to the world.  And Ryan, Alara thought bitterly.  Allison made herself right at home and sat down on Alara's bed.  Alara had a twitch of irritation as she saw her friend once again doing something to something of hers without even caring what Alara might think.  Control yourself, Alara thought, she's about to get everything she deserves, and more, oh so much more.  Allison smiled at her friend, completely clueless, Alara in return smiled back holding her composure.  Allison was the first to break the silence.

"You know you're picking the wrong girl right? You know darn well I don't pay attention in math, let alone take notes." Allison giggled.

Alara stared out the window to distract herself from her stupid best friend.

"Yeah, I know," Alara said, speaking mainly to the window.

"Feeling any better?"  Allison seemed to have true concern in her voice, it got under Alara's skin.

"Still want to puke."  Alara grinned at her secret meaning, no way would Allison get her joke.  "There's acctualy a different reason I asked you over."

"What is it? Oh!  I bet I know!  You want to hear about the latest gossip!"  Allison almost started bouncing at the idea of sharing what she "knew."

"Kinda," Alara walked to the door, and leaned against it, blocking Allison's only possible exit, "I want to discuss gossip, but it's not exactly gossip since I saw it with my own eyes."

"Ooooh, spill girl!"  Allison's excitement disgusted Alara.

"I saw you kissing my boyfriend."

The color drained from Allison's face; "You... You saw?"

"I did."

"Alara, I didn't mean to hur..."

"Shut your bitch mouth!"  Alara snapped and walked to Allison and slapped her across the face, "I don't want to hear any of your bullshit!  It's far too late for apologies Allison, far far too late."

Allison wasn't ready for the slap, and she certainly wasn't ready for what happened next.  Alara grabbed Allison's wrist, and jerked her off the bed.  Alara tightened her grip and concentrated.  She visioned herself Allison being drained into her from the touch, but not all of Allison, she wanted something left to punish.  Allison tried to pull away, but couldn't, and the more time passed, the harder it was for her to pull away.  When Alara finally released her grip, Allison looked around to see a giant bare foot in front of her.  The foot stomped the ground, sending Allison on her butt.  She looked up and saw the face of her former best friend Alara grinning down at her.  Alara had no more words for the little thing in front of her.

Allison looked in horror as her view was eclipsed by the bottom of Alara's giant foot.  The three inch girl scrambled to her feet and ran towards the door.  Allison didn't plan however that that meant running between Alara's legs.  Lucky for Allison, Alara wasn't out to kill her... yet.  Alara turned around painfuly slow, the grin on her face was all too obvious, she hadn't expected for the absorbtion theory to work.

Allison ran as fast as her legs could carry her, however that wasn't very fast compared to her giant captive who looked over a hundred feet tall.  Alara, toying with the little thing took step after step oh so slowly, enjoying watching it run for its pathetic little life.  Finally getting tired of the silly game, Alara fell to her knees to get a closer look at Allison.  Her clothes had shrunk with her, and that tight skirt wasn't helping her run any, and her boobs were just bouncing away.  Alara layed right in Allison's path.  Allison didn't know what to do, so she tried turning around, but Alara wasn't having any of that   She reached out and grabbed the little girl.

"I would kill you now if I didn't need you, count yourself lucky Allison."  Allison felt anything but lucky.  Alara took her prisioner to her desk and grabbed some tape.  She used the tape to bind Allison, then taped her securly to the celling above Alara's bed, so if she managed to get free, she would have to free fall into Alara.

Alara was feeling rather jittery.  She remembered this was part of the absorbtion process, Allison's energy had to go somewhere.  Alara was aware she had two choices, having the energy be a temporary adrenaline boost that would last for about a day, or she could make it a permanant part of her.  Alara was curious, so she accepted the energy as part of her.  She felt a tingling sensation and closed her eyes.  when they opened, everything seemed slightly smaller.  Alara meausred herself and found she was seven foot six, two feet taller.  She looked down and noticed the growth wasn't proportional, her boobs had grown larger than they should have.  Alara grinned, but decided it was too soon to start growing, so she released all the energy.  Plants seemed to grow a little, the sun shone a little brighter, the all-around mood seemed more pleasent.

Alara laid in her bed, looking at the girl tapped to her celling contemplating what she would do to Ryan.

Chapter End Notes:

Don't forget, tomarrow night, September 30th, I'm meeting with fans and fellow authors, don't miss it.