- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I'm not abandoning my other story, I am simply writing them at the same time, I may go back and forth or I may focus more on one of them... we shall see.

This starts as a shrink story which will then turn into a giantess tale... you'll understand later

Alara was mad, no, she was enraged.  She just had the worst day of her life.  It started normal, she got up, but she wasn't sure if she would go to school since she felt somewhat ill.  She picked up her phone and texted her boyfriend.

Hey baby, im sick prolly wont b at skool

She put her phone down and began to ponder how she felt.  She felt ill, but not very ill.  Deciding she would wait awhile to decide if she was going or not, her mind went elsewhere.  Whenever her mind went elsewhere, it went to Ryan.  Ryan was Alara's boyfriend of a year and a half.  They met through her bestie Allison, and immediatly had a connection.  He was tall, strong, had cute eyes, and knew the perfect amount of confidence to radiate.  All in all, a total babe.  She was thinking about his dreamy eyes and spiky black hair when her cell started playing their song "In my arms" by Plumb.

k get well soon bby

Her heart always fluttered when he called her "baby."  Just the word comming from his lips made her knees weak, he wanted her, and only her.  She picked up her phone and texted him back as fast as she could

I luv u so much hon

She never got a message back.

Alara went back to bed after telling her mom to call her in.  She woke up hours later felling worse.  Alara rushed to the bathroom and pulled back her long brown hair as she vomited into the toilet.  She spent the next ten minutes vigorously brushing her teeth, and she had to admit, she felt a lot better. 

Alara decided she would go to school after all and walked to her closet.  Standing in her sweat pants and Ryan's T-shirt, she looked for something to wear.  She found something she liked, and more importantly, she knew Ryan would like.  She hurried to get changed and ran to her car.

She arrived between classes and wanted to surprise Ryan at his locker before checking in.  What she saw broke her.

There he was, in the flesh, Ryan kissing Allison!  Her "Best friend"!  Alara wanted to yell, Alara wanted to scream.  Alara wanted to tear the hair out of that bitch's hair and that cheater's balls.  But Alara didn't do any of those things, instead, Alara ran with tears running down her face from the betrayal.  She wasn't sure whose betrayal hurt the most, but that didn't matter, she was broken.

She considered suicide.  Alara would have done it too, but something else was deeper in her mind, the most basic human instinct.

Revenge

Alara immediatly jumped on her computer and started searching for ways to get revenge on cheaters and backstabbing bestfriends.  Alara found many options, many she liked.  Unfortunatly they all had one thing in common, they were illegal.  She wanted a way to get revenge that no one could stop her.  She changed her search to "Unexplainable Revenge."  Not a single result came back other than karma.  Alara didn't want karma, she wanted retribution.  She was about to give up when she saw a link entitled "Absorbtion, the unexplainable science."  Alara read the home page very closely.

Congratulations avid learner, you have found a scientific secret.  This website holds the secrets, myths, and truths of absorbtion, a forbiden science.  Absorbtion is the ability to siphon the energy of other living things and convert them for your own usage.  This science is almost unheard of because of its nature; for a person to gain this energy, someone else must lose that very same energy.  Very few know of this science, even fewer know how to use it, and none practice it because of moral conflicts.  To absorb the energy of a human, a phsyical connection must be made, a simple touch is all it takes, and with the right know how, a person can have thier energy drained, even sucked dry.

The site continued on to give a detailed procedure, side effects, and benefits.  As Alara read, it became more and more aware this person wanted someone to try this, wanted her to try this.  Alara wrote notes, and memorized the procedure.  She randomly decided who she would get revenge on first, and decided Allison deserved her wrath first.  Alara picked up her phone and resolved Allison would be a test, and if absorbtion didn't work, Alara would just beat the shit out of her.

Hey Allison, cn u com 2 my hous so i cn gt da math notes?

Chapter End Notes:

So it begins...

Next Chapter? Most likely tomarrow

IMPORTANT NOTE, DO NOT IGNORE: On Friday night, September 30th, 2011 I will be having an open communication time with my fans.  If you like my work, message me at Chatango.com username: FallenImortal286, I will be on most of the night and want to hear what my fans have to say, and will also be accepting requests, and anyone who messages me at any point in the night with the promo code "Crystal" will recieve a sneak peek exert of the begining of "The Current Week"

Don't have Chantango? it's easy.  Go to www.chatango.com and create a free account and search for FallenImortal286, and if you ever see me on at all, even times other than Friday the 30th, I will still talk to you, I'd love to hear from all my fans, and fellow authors!