- Text Size +

Chapter three

 

 

Susan was not surprised to see that the mayor and all the other men had fled city hall before her arrival. The two sizechangers saw Susan before she saw them.

“So you’re a man shrinker.” Blondtar asked Susan.

“I am a very unwilling one. If you can restore the size of the men I shrunk. I would be grateful.”

“You said you had a SM with you. Where is he?” Dawn asked.

“Michael is in my purse. I’ll show you.” Susan then reached into her purse and fished out an inch tall man.

“Place him on the floor and we will see what we can do.” Blondtar commanded.

Susan did so.

“How tall was he before he was shrunk?” Dawn asked.

“He was about 5’8”.” Susan replied.

Dawn pointed her finger at Michael and to his delight he began to grow.

 

“Yes. I’m growing.” He cried with delight as the world shrank around him. Bigger and bigger he became until he was 5’8” again.

He started to say thank you but before he could get the words out of his mouth he rapidly shrank back down to an inch in height.”

“Noooo!” He cried.

“What went wrong?” Susan asked.

“I’m not sure.” Blondtar replied.

“Something is interfering with my magic.” Dawn speculated.

 

“Could Susan be causing the interference?”

“What are you saying?”

“If you’re not near me maybe I won’t shrink.”

“I don’t like that idea Michael.”

“You can hear him?” Dawn asked.

“Yes. It’s part of the curse.”

“Hmm. Maybe if you go outside we will have better results.” Blondtar suggested.

“That’s what I’m thinking.” Michael added.

Susan looked like she was going to cry but she agreed. She asked the sizechangers to let her know how things worked out.

 

We waited until Susan had left the building. Then Blondtar gave it a shot. She started at me with her blue eyes then I began to grow.  The world got smaller and smaller until it had shrunk to normal size.

 

But my relief was short lived. The world then rapidly grew. I was back down to an inch tall. Blondtar began to curse in her native language.

“Is something wrong sizechangers?” A male voice asked. I turned to see who had spoken and saw a man and woman carrying some sort of guns.

“Watch where you step or you’ll step on him.” Dawn said.

“On who?” The man asked.

Dawn then pointed to me.

“One of your victims I suppose.” The woman asked.

“Actually we have been trying to restore his size. He is a victim of a man shrinker.” Blondtar explained.

The couple then laughed.

“This is too perfect Stan growth and Shrink rays will succeed where sizechangers have failed.”

“Care to put that boast to the test?” Dawn asked.

“Of course. Watch the size master 3000 restore his size.”

The man then aimed the gun at me and fired. A green beam then hit me. I began to grow. Like before the world shrank and shrank. Since they didn’t know my original height they made me six feet tall.

 

Sadly I had about four seconds to enjoy being tall when I rapidly shrank back to an inch tall.

“Your size change tech is no more effective than our magic.” Blondtar commented.

“Nonsense. You shrank him.” The female gun salesperson suggested.

“It’s is the curse that is working against us.”Dawn replied.

“Yeah right! If there’s any truth to this so called curse I dare it to strike me.” The male gun salesperson boasted.

Suddenly everyone disappeared and I was left alone in the room. For some reason the size master 3000’s got left behind.

I started to walk toward the guns but before I could reach the nearest gun three tall women came into view. I recognized Susan but who were the brunette and the redhead? Susan went up to me got down on her knees and asked.

“What happened here?”

“The sizechangers failed to restore my size even with you out of the room. A man and women with size change guns showed up but had no better luck. Then everyone just disappeared.” I replied.

“They are in the hands of our mistress.”The brunette said.

“Goddess Trish will give them what they deserve.” The redhead added.

“Who are your friends?” I asked Susan.

“They are not my friends. The brunette is Jane while the redhead is called Heather.”

“Now Susan we are supposed to be on the same side.” Jane replied as she picked up a gun. Heather did the same.

“I don’t think those guns belong to you.” Susan commented.

“These guns are a reward for our loyalty.” Heather replied.

“But you already have the power to shrink men. Why do you need a size change gun?” Susan asked.

“To shrink any women who dare get in our way. Or anything else we want.” Jane explained.

“Personally I was hoping for a sizechanger slave. But I have to settle for a gun.  Say do you think Trish will mind if we shrink Susan?” Heather asked.

Before Jane could reply the fallowing words filled the air.

“I DO MIND. MAN SHRINKERS ARE NOT TO BE SHRUNK.”

 “I wasn’t planning on keeping her small. I just wanted to have some fun.” Heather protested.

“Come on Heather let’s go.” Jane then led Heather away.

“We might as well go home Michael.” Susan told me as she picked me up.

 

We got a surprise when we got back to the apartment. In front of my shrunken home was an inch tall Blondtar. She was dressed in a maid outfit and didn’t look very happy.

“What are you doing here Blondtar?” I asked her.

“I am not here by choice. Trish is punishing me. My task is to clean and maintain your house and make sure it is supplied.” She told me.

“What happened to Dawn?” Susan asked.

“She had an even worse fate.”

“What’s worse than being a shrunken maid?” I asked.

“I’m still a sizechanger. I can still change my size which is more than what I can say for Dawn.”

“Trish took away her size changing powers?”

“Yes.”

“What happens to the salespeople from Stan’s growth and shrink rays?” I asked.

“I don’t know and I don’t care.”

 

Over the coming days the news covered various attempts by sizechangers and the gun salespeople to restore the size of the shrunk. All the attempts failed in the same way the attempt to restore me failed.

 

Part of Susan’s curse is that she has the urge to travel. Fortunately my house is portable so she takes me with her. I should say us for Blondtar is still with us. She makes a good maid and I come to know her as a friend.

We have had plenty of adventures together but those are stories for another time.

 

 

The end for now