- Text Size +

Chapter 8


Samantha wanted to go to Asia by land, because she didn't want to get her feet wet, so she headed further north.
Each of her steps crumbled thousands of square miles of land, the Pacific flooding area's the size of a small state as her weight pressed down the west coast of the U.S.. To Samantha, it was as if she was walking on the shore next to the sea, her footprints slowly filling with briny water. Each of her 60 mile long feet stepped on several large cities at once, they made crunching noises like small chunks of ice. Samantha imagined herself walking on the beach, the cities being like shells she crushed. To her, they had more or less the same size.
Arriving at Alaska, her footfalls turning the cold soil into a lunar landscape, she headed for Street Bering. It was no more than a ditch to her, and Samantha estimated the distance over Canada, Alaska and Siberia towards India wasn't that more than the direct route through the oceans. Samantha's 200-mile long strides brought her quickly to Asia.
Crossing Siberia and leaving footprints the size of a sea in the tundra landscape, with or without crushed dots in them that were cities, Samantha finally arrived in India. The small bumps at her feet, she realized, were the Himalaya's. Stepping over them like a doorstep, and killing millions of Indians by squashing the city of Delhi under her sole, Samantha twisted the dial again, but now in the opposite direction.
She shrank down to the size of 12 miles, the vacuum her shrinking left created gales that devastated most of India. Not caring much about that, she proceeded towards her goal, her cunt dripping like a broken tap.

The city of Agra.

There she saw her chosen dessert for her cunt.

The Taj Mahal.

Samantha had always admired the white monument. She knew the exact location of Agra, and from her height of 12 miles, she saw the little building, not much bigger than a sugar lump to her. Samantha, still naked, crouched next to the Taj Mahal, admiring its beauty. She licked her lips. Her cunt nearly exploded with lust, she almost came just by thinking what was about to happen. Carefully, Samantha dug the burial monument from the ground, like a gardener rooting up a precious plant. Then, she lifted it to her face. Did she see small colored specks being blown away?
Those were cars from tourists, the enormous winds caused by her lifting the monument to her face 5 miles up blowing then away. People as well, but Samantha was too large to see them.
Then she sat down, her gargantuan ass crushing the city of Agra. She spread her legs, each more than 7 miles long, her calves and thighs causing more deaths, and spread her pussylips once more. She closed her eyes, and slowly shoved the Taj Mahal into her hungry, dripping cunt. The building fit nicely in it, the cold stone felt terrific. Samantha, full of lust, started to twitch, each of her trusts causing a small earthquake. Inhaling deeply, she focused on her feelings in her neither region.
"Ah!...AH!!!...AAAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!" As another huge orgasm hit her, Samantha turned the white stones of the Taj Mahal into powder. She destroyed a monument, centuries old, with nothing but her pussy. The Taj Mahal was build as a grave for an Indian empress, now it's final use was making Samantha orgasm. A huge wave of cum poured over India, washing entire villages away and smothering hundreds of people. Layers and layers of juice, thick, slimy pussy juice her cunt spat, hitting everything like an avalanche. Broken white crumbs that were the Taj Mahal came with it, the huge stones being washed away by the force of her orgasm like feathers in a storm.

Samantha stood upright, her 12-mile frame towering impossibly high over India. Her shadow eclipsed the ruins of Agra. "I'm the empress of the world," she thought. "Nothing can stand against me. I am invulnerable. Everybody knows me, no one caused more damage and death than I."
That thought didn't touch her consciousness at all. She was above the paltry morale the squirming humans, dying by the hundreds if she moved as much as her pinky toe, babbled about.
"An empress needs a throne," she thought. "Let's build one. A real big, impressive building. The puny, tiny shit the humans build will be nothing against it. A throne no one will be able to destroy. For an empress, no, a goddess, that is powerful beyond comprehension."

Samantha looked around, and saw what she needed. Stones. The Himalaya, still there and from her current height more impressive that they had been when she was 450 miles, was perfect.