- Text Size +

Samantha and the Expander

By Vaalser4

AUTHOR’S NOTE: I’ll post this story in pieces, two or three chapters each day. It’s finished, so I cannot take any suggestions.

This story contains scat and a lot of crushing and killing. No vore, though, she is fat enough already.... :D

For my next story, I’ll see what I can do with the recommendations I asked for after “Rampaging Robyn”. Anyway, enjoy the story, and tell me what you think of it. If you want to me post my next one all at once, just let me know.


Chapter 1

"All right, it's ready for testing!"
John was happy. After many months of intensive work, he finally completed the machine.
"OK, let's do it then," Samantha said. "I've waited long enough."
It had been eight months since John started to construct what he called an "Expander," a device that made it possible to increase size. Although Samantha didn't believe this at first, John earned her trust when he agreed to sign a contract, under a notary's supervision, obliging him he would pay Samantha back every single penny she invested in the machine if it didn't work.
John was an unemployed quantum physicist, Samantha a wealthy daughter of a retired couple of businesspersons. The two had met at an internet forum for giantess fans. They quickly befriended each other, chatting long hours in private, and finally met. It was easily done, since they lived in the same city, Los Angeles.

Samantha was a formidable, 23-year old woman, with a big belly, thick legs and a huge ass. Grey eyes, brown hair reaching halfway down her back, a thickish face. Pretty, but not beautiful. She looked like a hard rock-loving girl. Samantha always wanted to be a giantess, but she knew, or at least she thought so, it wouldn't be possible. She always presumed such a creature couldn't exist, so when this John told her he knew of a way to make her gigantic, she didn't believe him. A crazy guy mixing up fantasy with reality. But he had an interesting theory to increase size, and Samantha decided to take the risk an invest a good deal of her money in the construction of this Expander, even if she understood less than half of what John explained about its way of working.

There was a reason she took this risk. Samantha's life experiences had made her crave for power, along with a deep loathing of society, apart from her wish to be a giantess.
As a kid, she was teased at school because she was rather plump. Not really fat, but very chubby, even more prominent because of her now 6-foot frame. She had always been a pariah, having no friends.
After school, she never got a "real" job, only sometimes a few weeks here and there, because she didn't have any qualifications. Samantha never studied anything, because she didn't care. Studying was something for the brother, Louie.
The two siblings had never been close. As a matter of fact, they despised each other. Louie never liked Samantha because she was, in his eyes, a competitor for their parents' love, attention and not the least, wealth. Louie was the "businessman" of the two, having studied Economics, and it was no surprise he took over the firm when their parents retired. Samantha loathed Louie because of his attention drawing, avarice, his arrogant manner and his brown-nosing. She felt he made their parents turn away from her, even though she had no hard evidence. Samantha was sure Louie spoke as negative as possible about her, hoping he would be the only one getting the family’s wealth.
In love affairs, Samantha fared no better. For one and a half year she had a boyfriend, a guy named Ralph. Two months ago, they split up, after having had more and more quarrels over the last weeks. Ralph had called Samantha a fat bitch in their final argument and she still hated him for it.
Her parents never cared for their daughter's troubles, they were too busy with their work, and if they had been at home, her brother claimed them. At least, that's how she felt about it. Wronged by everyone, and craving to get even.

All this let to Samantha fleeing in fantasies, resulting in her imagining herself to be gigantic, rampaging and killing. She loved that thought, being powerful and independent.

After their parents retired and moved away, Samantha demanded Louie to pay her a large sum of cash, because she was, by contract and law, entitled to take over part of the firm as well. He was reluctant at first to pay her money to drop her claim to the firm, but when Samantha threatened to go to court, he paid. They hadn't had contact ever since.

And now she was here in John's house, standing in a small chamber. She had used most of her money to buy John the materials he needed, and today she was about to find out if it had been a wise move. John tried to explain everything to her again, and although Samantha wasn't stupid, she simply didn't know what to make of the theory.

John said the universe expanded all the time, and therefore, space expanded. He had found a way to expand a small portion of space at a different speed at will.

"As I told you before, space can be folded and unfolded like a piece of paper, expanded or deflated like a balloon. The Expander does exactly that, it expands space. No matter what is in the space it expands, that something will expand with it. I just have to scan whatever I want to expand, and by twisting this dial here, I can make it bigger or smaller. It's as easy as adjusting the brightness level on a monitor, or increasing a picture on the computer screen," he said turning the machine on. Samantha still didn't know what to think of it, but it didn't matter. If only she could become gigantic. That was her fantasy, a secret fantasy, John the only other person knowing of it, since she used a nickname on the internet forum. This fantasy of hers had expanded itself too, she now also dreamed of getting even with Ralph since they split up.

"But what if I am attacked?", she asked for the dozenth time. "Are you certain I'll be invulnerable?"

"Yes, yes," John replied wearily. "Because I expand the part of the universe your body is in, your body is taken partially out of space, so to speak. You'll be able to interact with the rest of the world, but in a certain way the world won't be able to interact with you. You can only "feel" what you want to feel. In other words," John said as he saw Samantha's puzzled look, "no weapon can harm you. No bullets, shells or whatever. They'll fly right through you. It is as if you're a ghost or something.... It just works like a semi-transparent glass. You can look through it from one side, but if you turn it, you cannot anymore. I can harm you, you can't harm me", he concluded. "And now step in the Expander's scanning chamber. We can finally begin!"

"OK...." Samantha, still no wiser, entered the chamber. John started the scanning sequence, which would take about 15 minutes. Then he told her the expanding of space, and thus her growth, could begin. He already told her the Expander could make her grow even if she was not in the chamber anymore, only the data from the scan were important. As long as they were stored in the machine's computer, Samantha could grow, and shrink too, no matter where she was.

"Begin," she said, excited. Would it be true? Would she become a real giantess?

John slowly turned the dial. Samantha, much to her surprise, started to grow, clothes and all. She inched up, reaching 6'5 within half a minute. She became bigger, more massive, expanding in all directions with each passing second.
She reached 7 feet when John stopped her growth, since the chamber was now hardly big enough to contain her. Samantha left it and looked at her impressive bulk. Her head was 5 inches below the ceiling. Her belly, never that big but always quite prominent protruded a full foot more than before, her feet were easily size 13. How much would she weigh now? Maybe 500 lbs? 750?

"WOW!", she exclaimed. "It worked! That fucking machine worked! Look at me! I'm...I'm a giantess! A real giantess!" Samantha didn't know what so say. She was truly big and overjoyed.

"And that is just the beginning," John grinned. "I can expand the space indefinitely. Imagine how big you can be. Many miles if you please. Then you can call yourself a giantess!"

Samantha grinned and rubbed her hands in anticipation. "Yes, I want more," she said. "But wait, I'll go outside, otherwise I would burst through the ceiling!"

"OK," John said and waited until he saw Samantha in the garden in front of his house.

"All right, John," she said, standing by the window. "First, I want to take revenge on Ralph, I told you about him. Grow me to...9 feet? Is that possible?"

"Of course! You want 9 feet? You get 9 feet!", John said and turned the dial.

Instantly, Samantha grew again. She slowly gained height, mass, width. She reached 8 feet, half a foot higher than the ceiling was. Slowly she crept up further and further, until she reached her desired height of 9 feet. She was even more impressive now, a true juggernaut to behold. She was even able to peek into the windows of the first floor without standing on tiptoe. This was great!
"I could, with a little training, win every wrestle or sumo match," she thought to herself. John looked at her with lust in his eyes. Samantha gave him a thumbs up and left. Ralph was in for a surprise!