- Text Size +

Chapter 7


Samantha grew again, so her cunt became vast enough for her plan. Her already enormous body expanded in all directions, her shadow eclipsing all of LA. Her feet ploughed through the ruins and still standing buildings like pink hills, steamrolling and crushing. She rose higher and higher, and soon no one in LA was able to see her face anymore while she was sitting, such was her vastness. Her chest and belly put the highest mountains to shame, her ass able to flatten several cities at once. She grew and grew, and as she reached 100 miles, the St. Andreas Fault couldn't take her mass anymore. It broke in two, creating a large chasm that gobbled up all of LA. Samantha didn't notice. To her, this city- eating canyon was no more than a small crack. She grew further, her feet now simply pushing the tectonic plate away like a piece of cardboard. She shoved dozens of villages out of the way doing so, and still she gained height.
200 miles. The entire West Coast of the U.S. and parts of Mexico could see her, rising as if the devil himself emerged from hell to start the Apocalypse. Her feet expanded further, toes flattening entire cities, villages became little more than small dots of lint under her toenails.
300 miles. Samantha wasn't finished growing. The Expander made her bigger and bigger, the entire world prayed and panicked as they watched her on the news or "live", as most of the American continent was being able to see her.
400 miles. She was no less than a goddess, some people even started to worship her, thinking she was indeed a divine being, coming to judge mankind. Samantha was unaware of this, she only saw Earth moving away from her, as if she sat in a space shuttle on its way to the moon.
450 miles. Samantha's growth finally came to a halt. Now she was big enough to fuck an entire city.

She looked down her 450-mile body. Clouds, little more than tiny balls of cotton, played around her toes. They were a mountain range themselves, pink ridged mountains, being able to crush an entire city, as she proved a dozen times while growing. She noticed her big toes' long nails, about half an inch longer than the tip of her toe to her. In reality, the nail reached 4 miles beyond the tip. If she placed her foot in front of a city, her toenail alone could block all of its sunlight and rain, like a milky white shelter.
"Perhaps the tinies can even see it growing," Samantha thought, getting more sexually excited. "How fast do toenails grow? One hundredth of an inch each day?" Samantha didn't know, but started to do some number crunching out of sheer pleasure.
"My entire big toenail must be around 9 miles long," she thought admiring it. "I'm 450 miles and I was 6 feet. So I'm now...(Samantha calculated)...about 450,000 times bigger. Yes. 450,000 times one hundredth of an inch means 4500 inches or 375 feet. My big toenail grows 375 feet each day!" Samantha grinned reaching this estimated outcome. She did some more arithmetic and found out that her toenail grew about one tenth of an inch each second!
"Yes! The tinies can see it grow," she thought, making her feel hornier. "An unstoppable growing toenail, each day gaining 375 feet in length, obliterating everything it encounters. Nothing would be able to withstand its power. Concrete would crumble, mountains pushed aside, my growing toenail alone doing this. Let the tinies hope I don't place my feet upside down, like when I'm sitting on my knees, in front of a village. My toenail alone could shove it away in two days or even upon it, like snow on a shovel!"
Samantha sighted happily. This was true power! Even the most insignificant functions of her body were already apocalyptic to the insignificant grains of dust down there calling themselves humans.
She was about to calculate the growth of her hair, but her tingling crotch reminded her where her attention should lie.
Looking around her, Samantha saw small dots of grey, patches of green and brown, and thin, small blue threads that were rivers. Black cracks that her growth and mass caused made the ground look like a broken mosaic.
Her clothes, she noticed, had indeed grown with her, they now covered half of California, smothering whatever lay underneath it.
She walked northward, stepping on smaller cities and destroying them like nothing under her naked feet, while flattening the Sierra Nevada, until she saw a nice, relative large patch. It was the city of Reno. Bending down, Samantha dug her hand, 40 miles long, in the ground and tore Reno from the surface.

"It's sex time!", she thundered for the entire world to hear.

She sat down, flattening millions of square feet of country under her huge butt, and spread her legs again, wiping two states away, cities and all. For Samantha, it was like sweeping breadcrumbs off a table.
Using one hand, she spread her pussy lips again. Without saying a word, she simply slit all of Reno in her love tunnel, her hungry cunt gobbling up all of it at once.
The inhabitants of Reno saw two titanic, slimy pussy lips sliding by before the city was drowned in darkness, as if sitting in a train entering a tunnel. A fishy smell penetrated everyone's nose, before two enormous moist, juicy walls surrounded the city. As Samantha contracted her vaginal muscles, buildings and other constructions were pressed together like a car in a compressor, people dying by the score. Samantha however, was having a great time. The knowledge of having an entire city in her cunt was exciting beyond measure for her. Using her index finger, she pushed Reno further in her love tunnel, smashing even more buildings with nothing but her fingernail. Samantha felt another orgasm building up, her finger was getting moist with slime and dusty with remains of buildings.
Taking a few deep breaths, Samantha focused on her crotch. Then it hit her. A terrifying orgasm ran through her body, she was shaking all over. Her cunt, hot as hell, released tons and tons of juice and slime. The city was drowned in her love juice, killing whomever was still alive.
Globs of slime, each the size of a hill, fell down, splattering thousands of square feet of area where they hit the ground. Entire city blocks melched out with her cum.
"AAaaaaahhhh!" Samantha sighted, causing a hurricane with her breath. "Nothing like fucking a city in the evening, after having had sex with an army," she said. "Now, if the army was the first course and the city the main dish, what shall I have for desert then? A mountain range? A rain forest? No, I know." Samantha just got another idea. The perfect "dessert" for her still hungry pussy.

She turned her 450-mile tall body and headed for India.