- Text Size +

Chapter 6


Samantha walked towards downtown LA, stepping on scores of buildings, traffic and people without remorse. She left huge craters containing no life and surrounded by small canyons as a trail. Samantha 's shoes, now 3000 feet long with soles 200 feet thick, crushed entire city blocks at once. No building, not even the highest skyscraper, reached the top of her blue socks. It was Armageddon for LA, each time her feet hit the ground hundreds died, her shoes alone were heavy enough to squash whatever man or nature created without effort. But now these shoes also contained an enormous foot, connected to huge legs, each well over 2,5 mile long, rising impossible high up in the air, covered by jeans cloth 25 feet thick. An ass followed, a mile wide at least, millions of tons of assflesh, able to crunch an entire village just by touching it. This ass, able to shit a mountain, was only rivaled by her belly. Samantha's abdomen's length was 2500 feet from spine to navel, and it was the divine strength of her muscles alone that was able to carry it. Her breasts could cover an entire park, their mass turning the vegetation into a thin film of organic material, perhaps even into coal-like material. Broad shoulders, able to carry a mountain range. Her face, though average in appearance, could only be seen entirely from a plane, so high it was in the air. She sucked more oxygen into her enormous lungs than a sport stadium full of people, her strength of her nose simply sucked the lower, denser air up from below, so the rather thin air was no problem for her. Samantha was more than a superhuman. Her weight, strength, and not in the least vastness were beyond compare. A moving, walking mountain of meat, unfortunately one with a total lack of compassion and morale. That was what those shoes carried. That was what made them walk, each movement causing a catastrophe.
Samantha squashed the Financial District, where the highest buildings stood, in three footsteps. The skyscrapers crumbled as if the were made of thin sand, rotten paper or crystallized sugar. Windows shattered by the hundreds, smoke rose and debris flew in all directions. People tried to flee from the black doom descending upon them, trying to reach their cars, only to find out that her sole was too wide. Samantha crushed everything, skyscrapers, people and their parked cars, in a single step, only to lift her foot and step on another area of LA, with the same result. Nothing could escape her black monsters, they sank five dozen feet in the ground, pressing everything under them into a mix of tiny fragments and goo.
Samantha savored every crunching noise as she brought her feet down, imagining how the buildings slowly collapsed, cars flattened and people squished, unable to withstand her mass.
Samantha used her thumb to squish a fleeing mob of people, pressing the tinies to the ground by the scores. She saw them flee in all directions, trying to get away from her huge thumb, but it was to no avail. Moving her hands over the streets, she carelessly broke houses and stores apart as if it was a huge wrecking ball. Debris flew all over LA, stores and their wares rained down on the panicked people. It was hell.
Samantha lied down, her enormous belly flattening three districts. Ten of thousands of people died, the stupendous mass of flesh, covered by the cotton of her black T-shirt, coming down on them like a black sky. Nothing but Samantha was able to move her weight, carry her mass, and she used it to cause death and destruction.
"I want to feel it," she thought, "feel how life perished under my flesh. Yes, who would care if I were naked? I certainly don't. Let them awe at my meat, it'll be more impressive!"
Samantha started to undress. She dropped her shoes, each drop causing a small earthquake. It was followed by a warm gale of sweaty foot odor that robbed thousands of air, choking them to death. Her socks and pants followed, revealing calves nearly 800 feet wide, thighs fat beyond description. She could compress a small city between them with ease.
Her T-shirt and bra followed, making the tiny inhabitants cry and pray, now that they could see what a monstrous creature stood in their city. Her belly jutted out in a dimension not even the weirdest of fat women fetishists could ever dream of, her arms and hands were like to enormous extensions of doom. She was able to hold a small town in her hand, or destroy a building worth billions of dollars like Wilshire Grand Tower I with her thumb alone, as the Angelinos learned.
Samantha's thumb demolished the Tower as if it was made of eggshells, she pressed down without resistance until it was nothing but smoking debris. The highest building, the U.S. Bank Tower, fared no better. She put her mouth on the heli pad, then stuck her tongue out. Her huge tongue crashed through the floors, smashing then as if they were made of thin tarmac. The white stones made way for her wet, dark pink tongue, which was about as thick as the Bank Tower itself. Samantha spat the remains of the tower out of her mouth, they hit the neighborhood like a slimy grapeshot.
Her colossal bare feet crunched entire neighborhoods, they made the noise like Samantha was walking on gravel. Even her pinky toe was big enough to crush a dozen houses at once, the area of its toenail could serve as a tennis court. Samantha loved the feeling of crunching houses under her bare soles. It was like walking on fresh snow to her. The little houses, smaller even than monopoly houses, collapsed as soon as she touched them. Streets broke open, the enormous cracks swallowing people, cars and buildings alike. Honking cars were silenced en mass as she stepped on them, along with the howls and screams of the panicked Angelenos. Samantha enjoyed her power. Nothing could withstand her. Los Angeles turned into a ruin, the rampaging giantess left no neighborhood untouched.
When her big toe broke through the street where a subway tunnel ran, Samantha got an idea.
Squatting down, she started to pee in the 400 feet wide hole. The entire subway system was flooded immediate with her yellowish, foul smelling piss, which came crashing through the tunnels like a wild river and washed everything away it encountered. People and the subway cars were drenched in her pee, drowning hundreds as it filled the stations and compartments. Her piss ran everywhere, no one could escape the yellow doom her pee formed.
Samantha's crotch began to get wet. All this killing and crushing made her horny, and she wanted sex. Just in time, she saw the perfect lovers.

Soldiers.

An entire army came towards her, Samantha could clearly see the flea-sized tanks, pieces of artillery and gnat-like helicopters and jets. She saw many infantry soldiers, like termites, march with them. Somehow, her eyesight had improved as well, she could make out everything perfectly down there from her enormous height.

"Just in time!" , she addressed the army. "I was getting horny. Let's fuck!"

Samantha started to rub her breasts, not really big (in proportion) but a nice C cup, and just as she spread them, a squadron of jets came flying towards her. Their missiles, much to the horror of the pilots and Samantha's glee, flew right through her, just as John predicted. She hadn't noticed the bullets from the late police, so she thought it was the first time she was actually attacked.

"I'm invulnerable for your weapons," she said, laughing. "But you are not for MINE!"

Stepping forwards, she released her tits, letting them slam together with a loud smash. The 700 feet long breasts caught half a dozen jets, smashing them to pieces like two colossal meaty wrecking balls. Small clouds of dust and smoke emerged from her cleavage. Waving an arm nearly two miles long, she swatted four more jets and three helicopters out of the air, the little fireballs they irrupted in no more than sparks to her. She repeated this three more times, and as she saw that the air force was eliminated, she turned towards the army on the ground.
Samantha sat down, causing an earthquake that knocked down the infantry, overturned tanks and artillery, as well as making three more city blocks collapse. Such was her power, she destroyed and killed by merely sitting down. Spreading her legs and shoving dozens of square miles of already ruined city away with them, she offered the army her huge cunt. It was 100 feet long, 30 feet wide, a huge cavern of slimy, dripping wet meat.

"Come, come to Samantha. Fuck the biggest pussy on Earth. I'm horny as hell. And I like strong soldiers!", she begged.

Soldiers started to fire, tank shot their loads, but every single bullet flew as if she was not there.

"Did you mites think your pathetic pieces of metal could penetrate THIS?", she said, rubbing her vast belly. You don't want to come...BUT I DO!!!", she cried, scooping as many soldiers, tanks and whatever materials the U.S. army had deployed in her huge hands, before bringing them to her love tunnel. She rubbed the entire army against her cunt, pushing tanks and soldiers into it, smearing them to goo and mangled metal.
The army men died by the scores, most of them by her hands pressing them together like lice, or against the tanks, who did not gave in against their puny bodies. But they gave in against Samantha's fingers, whose strength put every hydraulic press to shame. The slimy wet pussylips that followed Samantha's hands made short work of the survivors, like an enormous compressor they left nothing intact of the expensive material and highly trained soldiers. Samantha's huge clit, pulsating, wet and extremely sensitive, ploughed through her little lovers and their vehicles like a bulldozer.
Samantha was in heaven. Hundreds and hundreds of soldiers she shoved in her pussy, not caring about the explosions of the bombs being dropped by bombers circling her. They too, didn't harm her, but the resulting friendly fire killed many of their fellow soldiers, who couldn't flee because she used her enormous legs to form a wall around them.

"Ah!" she cried. "AAAaaaah!" Her orgasm approached, the few surviving soldiers in her cunt felt the temperature rising.
"AAAAAAaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!" Samantha came violently. Her cunt vomited slime and hundreds of soldiers, in the form of red goo over the few survivors still outside. Along with leftover from tanks, they washed the remainder of the army away.
"AAAaaaaaahhh!", she sighed in bliss. Her slimy cum made the puddle the size of a pond between her legs. Small dots that were soldiers floated in it. No one moved, as far as she could tell. She had just fucked an entire army.
Samantha stood up and looked at the city. Most of LA was ruined, but Samantha wasn't finished. There were more cities, and her hungry pussy demanded more. Much more. Samantha twisted the dial again, not a bit, but a lot. She had had sex with an army, but for her that was just the "first course".
It was time for the main dish.

An entire city.