- Text Size +
Chapter 5


Samantha used the Los Angeles River to wash her ass clean. A few people, hardly as big as her fingernail, stood looking at her in awe and fear. Following a sadistic whim, she scooped them up and dropped them in her 12 feet high pile of shit. She laughed as she watched them struggle in her waste. "Little maggots," she thought.
As she finished washing, Samantha tore another bunch of trees from the ground and dried her ass with their leaves. Just as she dropped them, she heard sirens and a helicopter, almost the moment she saw the latter. The small, hornet-sized craft hovered around her, about 30 feet from her face. Samantha read the word "police" on it, and without a second thought, clapped her hands together, smashing it like an insect. The chopper, or at least the thin metal plate it was now, fell smoking into the river.
Looking around her, Samantha spotted several police cars, driving towards her with howling sirens.
"This is going to be fun," she thought, and quickly put her underwear and pants back up. Samantha lost no more time, as soon as she was dressed she attacked the cars, the occupants of which hardly giving the opportunity to leave them. She stomped down on two or three at once, her enormous shoes crushing them like hollow robin's eggs.
The cops that were able to flee from their cars, were squished like cockroaches under her enormous soles, the huge layer of black rubber alone heavy enough to do so, let alone a 1000-foot tall mountain of meat pressing it down. Samantha picked up a single cop, but when she brought him to her face, she saw she squeezed too hard. He was dead, his blood running over her fingertips. Samantha grinned. Her strength was so vast. She had been able to pick up John with one hand, but now she could kill a person by merely bringing her fingertips together. She picked up another cop, carefully this time, and he remained alive. When she looked at him she saw the man was almost dying of fright, his many years of training to stay calm in the face of danger gone completely. Samantha took a deep breath, and put the tiny cop in one of her nose holes. Then she exhaled violently through it, closing the other one with her thumb. The cop, now covered in greenish slime, flew forcefully out, smashing into the ground within a split second. The green of Samantha's nose secretion mixed slowly with red.
She continued to stomp on the police cars, not caring about the bullets the police fired at her. They flew right through her, but neither Samantha nor the cops noticed. Samantha was too busy killing and crushing, the police too busy dodging or finding cover for her huge stomping shoes, each easily 150 feet long. No cover, however, was able to protect the cops. Cars and trees were smashed like nothing, ditches bored into the ground, police officers and all. Even the largest rocks crumbled like dried mud under Samantha's tremendous weight, as three policemen found out as they hid behind one. A mere pebble to her, now broken into countless charts, just as the police officer's bones.
She picked up the last intact police car between thumb and index finger and brought it to her eyes. She could see three little cops in it, their faces white with fear. Samantha grinned. Did they really think a car would provide enough protection? After having seen her crush them like empty nutshells? Slowly, Samantha squeezed her fingers together. The cops wanted to leave their car, though there was no place for them to go being nearly a thousand feet up in the air, but it was too late. The doors were jammed because of the buckling metal. They tried to hold the roof, which came caving in, at bay with their hands, but the combined strength of three policemen and the steel of their car was nothing compared to the might of Samantha's thumb and index finger. She brought them closer together, seeing the little men slowly turning to what looked like red salsa sauce. Mangling the car further, she twisted it into a ball and flicked it away like a piece of lint from under her fingernails.
"This is life," she thought, looking at the flat plates at her feet, to her the size of small coins, that were the police cars. "I am omnipotent. A goddess. Life owes me, and I'm going to collect."

Samantha looked at LA.

"You haven't seen nothing yet!", she cried, "I'll show you the meaning of big! Just you wait!", and headed for a place were everyone would be able to see her next move, including a new growth spurt.

Mount Lukens.

For a 1000-foot tall woman, even a heavy one like Samantha, climbing this mountain was no major feat, because it was little more than 5 times her height.
Samantha looked from the top of Mount Lukens at Los Angeles again. The scope was a bit blurry, because of the smog, but she could make out most of it anyway. She saw the skyscrapers of the Financial District as well as many patches of grey that were city blocks. Samantha grinned. "If you guys thought I was a disaster when 1000 feet tall", she thought to herself, "then what will you call me in a few minutes? Are you in for a surprise!"

Twisting the dial, she started to expand again. "You'll be hit by "The Big One", but it's not an earthquake!" she chuckled while growing.

Samantha grew. She had to take care not to loose her balance, since the top of the mountain quickly became to small for her to stand on. Samantha grew to 1200 feet in less than a minute. Reaching 1500 feet, she sat down on the mountain, her ass easily covering the entire summit. Samantha grew and grew. Many people in LA could see her slowly gaining height, at least it seemed slow from their distance. Her growth looked as if her body was being zoomed in on a picture of Mount Lukens. Samantha reached 2000 feet, 2500 feet, 3000 feet. The summit of the mountain was being flattened under her ever-increasing weight, her legs and feet sliding down its side, taking trees with them like a gigantic bulldozer.
4000 feet. Samantha was visible to nearly everyone in LA now, if they had a clear view towards Mount Lukens. People were panicking, crying, praying when they saw the giantess gaining more and more height, while grinning lustily towards the city. Many Angelenos wanted to flee, causing the roads and highways to be severely clogged. No trace anymore of LA's effective Freeway and Highway system, but a traffic pile of honking cars and hysterical people never seen before. All because of Samantha, who now was about as big as the mountain she was sitting on. And still she grew.
The Angelenos begged her to stop her growth. Samantha couldn't hear them, of course, but even if she wouldn't have stopped. People's hearts beat faster and faster, almost equally with her growth.

"O, my God!"

"Let her stop!"

"Where is this coming to?"

"We're doomed!"

Such things were heard all over the city, along with cars honking, people screaming, alarms and sirens howling. Samantha's legs were now almost as long as Mount Lukens had been high, meaning she was far more than a mile tall. But she didn't stop to grow. She wanted to be huge beyond compare. This city was going to be the first to be obliterated. The people down there, no, everywhere on Earth, were nothing to her anymore. Feeling a deep hatred towards them, Samantha continued gaining height, now passing the two-mile mark. Society had never done anything for her, at least that is how she felt it, and now she was going to take revenge. That, and the lust she felt being a giantess, made sure she would kill and destroy without remorse.
Three miles. Mount Lukens was being flattened like a pile of loose sand. Her feet, still in her now enormous shoes, were standing firmly on the ground. Like a huge black wall, they slowly expanded towards the outskirts of LA, crushing everything unlucky enough to be in their way. Houses, trees, small hills and of course people were obliterated by her footwear's mere presence and growth.
Four miles. Stopping her growth, Samantha stood up, like an Angel of Judgment before LA. Looking down at the city with an expression like an enormous bully who was about to beat a nerd up, she inhaled deeply. Samantha exhaled forcefully, the resulting gale clearing LA of the smog, but Samantha wasn't into environmental issues. She wanted a clear view of the city that was going to be debris under her shoes.