- Text Size +

Chapter 4


Gazing over the buildings standing in the area, Samantha saw her brother's company building about three miles away. She knew it was 160 feet tall, so she decided to grow a little more. Twisting the dial, her already impressive body inflated as the space expanded. She reached 100 feet, now towering over John’s house as if it was a toy. She broadened, her enormous belly and ass became even more massive, the cracks in the asphalt increased. She reached 120 feet, 140, 160. "A little more, she thought, her eyes still focused on the firm. People screamed as they saw her rising, reaching a 180 feet as Samantha stopped. It would do. For the time.

She headed for the building, caring nothing about the mayhem she caused on the ground. Her huge black shoes crushed everything they trod upon, as nothing could withstand the uncalculatable mass of flesh they carried. The 35 feet long and 12 feet wide soles flattened three cars simultaneously, leaving nothing but colored plates of metal in a footprint. Samantha stepped on a house, her feet crushing roughly one-half of it. It crumbled with a loud crunch into dust, leaving the other half standing like a ruin. Trees fell under her feet as if they were twigs and flowers, while people not fast enough to evade her where simply squished with each footfall.
A large truck, 12 tons itself, drove into her heel and folded like an accordion. Samantha didn't even feel it. To the people, she looked like a gigantic moving mountain, uncaring, immoral, killing and demolishing. No one could outrun her as she walked the streets of LA, leaving footprints in the street filled with car wrecks, splintered trees and red splotches. The last thing many people saw that day was a huge sole, made of black rubber smeared with dirt and red goo, descending on them. Then they were squished, being no bigger to Samantha than grasshoppers. After a while, she reached her goal.

Samantha stood in front of the company's office. She could from her current height of 180 feet look down upon it, it's roof hardly reaching her throat.

"Louie!", she boomed. "Come out, I know you're in there!"

For good measure, she slammed her flat hand a couple of times on the roof, shaking the upper floors and shattering a window or two.

"Brother Louie, Louie, Louie!", she repeated.

Some people came running out of the building, screaming, panicking. Louie was not among them, however. Samantha grew impatient and angry.

"LOUIE!", she spat. "Come out, or this building is debris within a minute. I'll tear it apart and kill every living soul I encounter if you don't come out! And I mean it," she said, stomping her foot on a bus, making in flatter than a penny and boring it two feet deep into the street.

Ten seconds later, Louie came out of the building. Samantha looked down at him with hatred as he stumbled across the street, looking at his sister with disbelief.

"You goddamn shit!", Samantha said. "You've bothered me my entire life! Today it's payback time! Ralph is dead already, now it's your turn! But first, this little dollhouse here." She twisted the dial again, after having warned Louie to stay, "or else...".

Samantha grew further. She rose higher and higher, reaching 200 feet, then 250. Louie watched with his eyes wide open, his jaw dropping every second his sister increased in size. He stumbled back and fell on his ass when she reached 300 feet. Samantha had always been a chubby girl, but the palace of flesh rising in front of him was beyond fat. It was monstrous!
She shot further up, expanded in all directions, her feet slowly bending a light pole by mere growing. It crashed to the ground, the glass shattering, as she reached 400 feet. And still she didn't stop growing. Her belly was now nearly as big as the building, which hardly reached her knees as she reached 450 feet. Samantha stopped her growth, twisting the Expander she still wore on the ring on her finger.
Then, looking at Louie while making an innocent face, she simply sat down upon the office. Her enormous ass covered the entire roof, but the building didn't collapse under her weight because Samantha still supported herself with her feet.
Still looking down at her brother, she slowly let the office carry more and more of her immense weight. This made windows shatter, a handful each second. Steel beams shrieked, plaster and concrete cracked. As she shifted more weight from her feet to her ass, the building's upper floor slowly gave in. The three floors beneath it followed. Samantha's ass sank lower and lower through the floor, like a slow motion movie of a martial artist breaking several boards in one chop. The office building crumbled under her weight, rumbling, crunching. Dust and debris flew everywhere, smashing into nearby buildings and covering cars and people. Never taking her eyes off Louie, who stood watching aghast, she finally hit the ground.

Samantha destroyed the entire office just by sitting on it.

Samantha shifted her weight from one butt cheek to the other, still looking innocent. The leftovers of the building were cut up further.

She stood up, wiped her jeans and grabbed Louie. She was quite quick, she had him scooped up before he had time to get up and run away. Samantha felt him wriggle in her hand, he was about an inch tall from her point of view. She started to walk, again not looking nor caring where she planted her feet, each now easily ten times as long as a normal person's body.
People ran but they were not able to outrun the steady walking behemoth and ended under her feet as red slime. Honking cars were flattened by dozens each minute, looking like dinky toys being hit by a hydraulic press.
Samantha felt great. It made her hot, her many, many tons of flesh being able to kill and destroy everything she placed her feet on. Under the four feet thick rubber soles of her shoes everything yielded, from traffic signs to trees, from small newspaper stalls to fences and walls. Samantha's footfalls left nothing intact. Even the pavement's tiles and the asphalt of the street cracked like dry cookies. Samantha played deaf for the cries and screams she heard from below.
She scanned the area and saw a large park in the distance. It was perfect for her plans with her despised brother. Not taking any detours, she headed straight towards it, her 19 feet thick calves slamming right through the larger buildings that stood in her way like an enormous, tube-shaped wrecking ball. As she reached the park, she bent down with her free hand, which she shaped like a claw and swung it over the trees as if she was tearing large blades of grass from a meadow. She uprooted more than a hundred full-grown pines, oaks and beaches in less than a minute, never giving the place where they landed as much as a thought. Her mind was bent on Louie alone. After she made a nice clearing, she uprooted a dead, Y- shaped tree with no leaves that still stood. She placed Louie with his back on the ground, using the tree to pin him in place. It held his body firmly to the ground, the two Y-shaped branches were thicker than his arms. Samantha crossed hers and looked down on Louie.

Then, using her thumb, she twisted the dial again. She gave it a big spin, making her body grow at the quickest pace yet. Before Louie's tortured eyes, she grew and grew and grew, like a doomsday machine coming to punish him.
500 feet. Her shoes, like to black walls, slowly gaining more and more ground around Louie's pinned body, blocking out more and more sunlight.
600 feet. Samantha's legs were thicker than the thickest tree trunk, the cloth of her jeans making them appear even thicker. And still she grew.
700 feet. Samantha showed no sign of stopping. She gazed down on Louie, who felt like an ant being approached by a human.
800 feet and rising. "Please stop...please...", Louie silently whined, but Samantha didn't hear him. Nor would she obey if she did.
900 feet. She was a colossus beyond compare now. What could probably stand against her?
Reaching a thousand feet, Samantha stopped and took another deep breath. The fabric of her black T-shirt stretched, making her stupendous belly, now the size of a hill, jut out even more than it already did. Nothing would be able to carry the weight of that huge layer of flesh and lard, but she simply took it with her like nothing. It was part of her, making her appearance even more impressive.

"Right, little brother," her voice thundered from the sky. "Today is payback time, as I told you already. Always sucking up to mom and dad, only to lay your hands on their firm. You always spoke badly of me, and in the end, you succeeded in making them turn away from me. You are a god dam brown-noser. But now, I'll give you something brown!"

Louie, struggling to no avail to get away, saw his sister turn around, lowering her pants, underwear and then her gargantuan ass on him. "NO!!!", he cried as he realized what she was about to do. "NO! Sam, no! I beg you! I...."

He never finished his sentence. Samantha, crouching, spread her butt cheeks with her hands and started to shit all over him. Tons and tons of muck emerged from her 8 feet long asshole, covering his entire body and a good deal of the area it was lying in, bending over the tree that pinned Louie as if it was a small blade of straw.
Louie didn't stand a chance. The sheer weight of the first piece of shit dropping on him made his ribs crack, causing agony. But screaming was not possible since her dirt covered his face almost immediately afterwards. Louie last thought was he was going to be smothered to death in the disgusting, foul smelling brown mass. But before he died of oxygen starvation, his body was simply crushed to death by his sister's waste sheer weight. Tons and tons of shit covered his body, crushing it to a pulp. Samantha had simply shitted her brother to death.