- Text Size +

Chapter 3


"Finished!"

John had only needed an hour. The scans were complete, and now the Expander as well as its dial were re-sized into the proportions Samantha wanted. The Expander was a little bigger than a pearl, the dial had the size of a dime. John had embedded them firmly in a ring Samantha already wore, which now graced her finger again.

"Excellent," Samantha said. "Now then, let's go outside and start growing!"

Samantha and John did. In front of his garage next to house, they halted. "Here we have plenty of room. Let's give it a big spin," John said, and Samantha could see a small tent in his trousers.

Samantha did, and started to grow again. The ring with the Expander and the dial grew as well. Everything worked perfectly.

Samantha grew quickly. She found out that she could accelerate her growth by twisting the dial more. John had been quite careful with her growth. She was not.
The house descended before her eyes, as if a balloon took her up in the sky. She felt the air rushed along her body as she gained height. She grew and grew and grew.
John took a couple of steps back. Samantha's belly ascended before his face, then her groin. To him, it looked as if he came closer to Samantha while bending down. Samantha rose to 30 feet, then 40, then 50. And still she grew. Her now enormous weight made little cracks in the ground, her shoes sank a full foot in the asphalt. "How much would she weigh," John thought as she reached 60 feet. His dick was stiff already, and he felt pre-cum leaking in his pants.
Samantha stopped at 70 feet. She was truly colossal now, a large behemoth of human meat, dressed in her black T- shirt, jeans, blue socks and instep-shoes. She looked around her, marveling at the sight. She could see a good deal of LA, and already saw a few people look at her, pointing and making gestures of fear and disbelief. "You are just experiencing the beginning," Samantha thought.

Looking down, she saw a drooling John standing at her now huge feet, each 1,5 time as long as his body.

"How do I look?", Samantha asked, taking a model's stand.

"Great! Awesome! You are...fantastic!" John was full of lust, Samantha could see that even from her current height. "Now go, my titaness, and show the world who is boss!"

Samantha grinned. Then, she suddenly bent over and grabbed John. He was about the size of a small action figure to her. Samantha was not only huge now, but extremely strong too. She already noticed her might increased when she was 9 feet, but now, at 70 feet, her strength was enormous. She could lift a grown up man with one hand as if he weighted no more than half a pound.

Samantha brought John to her face. He look puzzled at her.

"Not so fast, my dear," she said. "I'll have to take care of you first. I want the world for myself, and you are a danger to me. So I'll kill you first."

"What?", John said in disbelief. What had gotten into her?

"Did you think I don't know you could build another Expander? And grow yourself, or another girl? No, I don't want any competition. The world will be mine and mine alone. You are a risk, and I'm not willing to take any risk. Therefore, you'll have to die!" Samantha grinned maliciously. "And I won't see you lusting and masturbating while ogling my gigantic body."

John was taken aback. He never expected this. Had she gone mad?

"But Samantha...you...I...."

"No "buts", worm! That what I wanted to take the Expander with me for, so I alone can control my grow and rule the world! Neither you, nor anyone else will be in my way! But since you fulfilled my dream, I'll make your death pleasant. You like crushing giantesses, right?", Samantha grinned. She put John on the ground and pinned him with her foot. The other one she lifted up and, supporting herself with one hand on his houses' roof, removed her shoe and sock. Then she switched her feet, having John trapped now under her barefoot. She let his head poke through her first two toes. Her big toe's nail was long, from her point of view it protruded 1,5 inch from her big toe's tip. For John, it was like an enormous blade, a full foot long, able to slice his head of with ease. John saw Samantha looking down at him, his head wedged firmly between her huge toes. Lying on the ground, she looked even more enormous, as if a lighthouse was gazing down upon him.

"Here, have your fill," Samantha said. "Bye, John, and thank you, hahaha!"

As she finished speaking, she shifted her huge weight so the foot trapping John was carrying it all. John, even though about to die, felt lust as Samantha's huge foot was upon him. He came, just when Samantha crushed him. He had a vague sense of his ribs craving in, but Samantha killed him so quickly he didn't feel any pain. His fragile body splattered under her huge weight, bones breaking like dry twigs and innards turning to mincemeat.
Samantha then placed her foot on his entire body so his head was covered as well by her sole, then let his remains carry her mass again. She felt his skull break like an eggshell under the ball of her foot. She grinded her foot for good measure, smearing John's remains over the asphalt. Samantha wiped her foot clean on the meadow next to his house and put her sock and shoe back on. Kissing the ring with the Expander, Samantha left the area.
"Now I am free!", she thought. "Beware, world, Samantha the giantess is coming! Your new Empress!"