- Text Size +

Chapter 2

Too large for a car or bike and not wanting to take public transit, Samantha went on foot. Ralph lived half an hour's walk from John's place, and while she strolled towards Ralph's, Samantha was getting quite some attention. People looked up at her 9-foot frame, holding hands before their mouths, pointing at her and taking pictures with their phones. Samantha didn't care and ignored them. She had her mind fixed on Ralph.
A guy who begged for a picture with her repeatedly was firmly shoved away, which made Samantha marvel at her strength. She only gave him a little push, but the annoying man flew four feet through the air, landing in the shrubs.

Finally arriving at Ralph's house, Samantha threw her full weight against the door, smashing it to splinters. In the entrance hall, she could stand upright, since she knew its ceiling was 10 feet high. Ralph came running around a corner, alarmed by the noise the smashing of the door made, only to encounter a gigantic Samantha, looking down at him, hands on her hips.

"Hi Ralph, my dear," she said. "It's payback time. You called me a fat bitch, eh? I'll give you something fat!"

Before a baffled Ralph could reply, Samantha was on him. She grabbed him under his armpits, easily lifting him up, and carried him to a wall, after having kicked a small decorative table and the vase that stood upon it aside.
Samantha pinned Ralph against the wall with her now enormous belly. It jutted out at least 2,5 feet, a lot even compared to her 9-foot body. The sheer mass of her belly prevented Ralph from moving or pushing it away as the combined strength of his arms, back and legs was no match for it.
Samantha put her hands on her hips again, looking down at the still squirming guy three feet below her eyes. He was like an insect caught between two thin pieces of glass, ready to be examined under a microscope.

"Not so cheeky now, are you, bastard?", she said. "Perhaps I should grow a little more, so I can eat you? Or do you want to be squished against the wall by my paunch? Imagine, killed by a woman's belly, while she takes a deep breath. Your ribcage will give in, your skull will crack, and blood will be running out of your mouth. Yes, I really would like to know what is tougher...the wall, your body or mine. Let's see what gives in first."

Samantha stepped slowly closer to the wall, as close as she could. Ralph felt her vast flesh pressing harder and harder against his body. He tried to hit her, but it was useless. His punches made the enormous belly wobble, that was all. Samantha's abdomen, covered by a 2,5 feet thick layer of lard, absorbed his blows with ease. She didn't feel anything as she kept increasing the pressure. Then, Ralph felt a sharp pain in his chest as a rib broke. He cried to scream, but his cries were muffled by Samantha's smothering bulk. Another rib broke, and another. Just as Samantha predicted, he felt blood coming up his throat, just before he blacked out. Samantha, now as close to the wall as possible, straightened her back while inhaling deeply. Her mass was too much for the wall to resist and, instead of shoving her back, it gave way. With a loud rumble, the wall caved in, bricks and mortar crumbling. The now mangled corpse of Ralph fell through the large hole her belly created, covered by debris.

Samantha rubbed herself clean of dust and small stones. "Now you can call me a fat bitch, bastard! Neither your wall, nor your pathetic frail frame is a match for my bulk! You should be careful whom you insult!" Samantha left the house, not even giving Ralph a last look, and headed back towards the lab.

"You killed him? Just like that?" John asked in disbelief. Samantha was back to 6 feet now, as she had asked John to do.

"Yes, just like that. I first felt his body break, then the wall. No competition for my meat," she said, pounding her belly. This had felt good. Samantha started to discover her sadistic vein, and soon, the world would as well.

John whistled through his teeth. This woman really was serious.

"But tell me, " Samantha continued, "can you increase the size of the machine itself as well?"

"Sure, I can scan the machine itself, and then it can be increased too."

"And shrunk, so one could carry it?"

"Yes. Ah, I see. You want to take it with you, so you can grow and shrink whenever you like, eh?"

"Yep." Samantha smiled. "I thought of this. Shrink the machine to a size I can put it in a ring. Every time I twist the dial, the machine and I grow or shrink simultaneously. This way, you and I don't have to remain in contact if I'm out there and want to change my size. Suppose anyone finds out what and who causes my growth, the police or an angry mob might come to get you."

John thought for a while. If he wanted to see Samantha rampage, and he wanted that, having her control her growth was better indeed. He told her many times he loved violent, crushing and rampaging giantesses, not the gentle ones. And what she said made sense. What if somebody would find out it was his work? It was better indeed to give Samantha control over her growth.

"All right, I'll scan the Expander itself first. Then I'll shrink it, combine the two scanning data in my computer here, and everything will be just like you want it."

"And the dial?" It had to be larger than the Expander, since I have to twist it."

"Yes, I'll scan the dial too, after I shrink the machine. Then scan them both. You'll have a large dial in the end, connected to a small Expander, which will grow and shrink you and them if you want to. Yes, that's how we do it. Oh, they'll be invulnerable as well, just as you are. And before I forget, your clothes will always grow and shrink, no matter if you wear them or not. Even if you leave them somewhere, they'll change their size whenever you use the Expander. Everything scanned will, no matter where it is."

John started to work, watched by an excited Samantha. She was fantasizing what she was going to do once she was a really huge giantess. She would get revenge on Louie, and then...the world would be her playground. The humans her puppets, nothing more than material to satisfy her needs, fulfill her fantasies. Somehow, she felt this was the goal of the planet. Build cities, found civilizations, only for her to play with. Samantha took a deep breath. Yes, that was her destiny. And Earth's.