[Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

A girl born four inches tall has a nice life at her college. She has a helpful roommate, good teachers, and nice enough classmates. But when the new girl Lenora gets transferred in, things get interesting for Amanda.


Rated: R
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Feet, Gentle, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5672 Read: 63323
Published: September 10 2011 Updated: October 03 2011
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Lenora by MrNoName637 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstar (977 words)

This is my first ever serious story, so I'm likely to make a few writing mistakes. Please be completely honest with your commentary, as even negative feedback helps me to become a better writer.

Note: I got a lot of inspiration for this story from Shrinking Jeanne by Huz and The Freshman by jacksmith5996. I did make an original plot so as to not be plagiarizing from them, but I would like to give them a little shout-out.

2. Bedtime with Jenna by MrNoName637 [Reviews - 2] (742 words)
Aaaaand here we get the gratuitous SW sex scene, giving the story its R rating. There'll be more of this kind of thing, but I won't make it the story's main focus. Or maybe I will, depending on the reviews I get.

3. Lenora's Intelligent Conversation by MrNoName637 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (904 words)
So, I've decided that my story layout is going to alternate between story and sex between chapters. That way, if you just want to read the story, you can just read the odd numbered chapters and have a pretty good idea of what's going on. However, if you just read these stories for the sex, you can read the even numbered chapters and you'll get most of the sexual content in the book. And of course, if you want both, you can just read the story straight through. Let me know if this layout seems fine.

4. At Jenna's Feet by MrNoName637 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (837 words)
Well, the second half of this chapter is the feet stuff that I promised. I've noticed that I'm much better at writing plot scenes than sex scenes, but if you like 'em, I'll keep writing 'em.

5. A Leisurely Stroll by MrNoName637 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (775 words)
Sorry for the wait, everybody! I'll keep updating regularly after this, but don't expect it to be as frequent as when I first started writing this. I hope it's been worth the wait! :)

6. Lenora's Rough Playtime by MrNoName637 [Reviews - 1] (934 words)

I'm sorry if this conclusion seems a little abrupt, but I'm trying to wrap this up so I can start working on a new major project. Don't worry, I will have one more chapter to tidy things up.

7. An Unexpected Call by MrNoName637 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (503 words)
A very short chapter intended to just wrap the story up.