- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first ever serious story, so I'm likely to make a few writing mistakes. Please be completely honest with your commentary, as even negative feedback helps me to become a better writer.

Note: I got a lot of inspiration for this story from Shrinking Jeanne by Huz and The Freshman by jacksmith5996. I did make an original plot so as to not be plagiarizing from them, but I would like to give them a little shout-out.

Amanda left her dorm room and looked around. Her perspective of the college hallway was far different than anyone else's due to her four-inch height, but she had been there long enough to easily know her way around. Her roommate Jenna was a great help too, often carrying her along in her hand or her pocket.


"You don't have to carry me like this, you know," Amanda said one day. "I can walk, and I have no problem getting to my classes on time. Why do you worry about me?"
"It's just that…well, you're only four inches tall, and everyone else here isn't. I don't even think there's another person in the state like you," replied Jenna.
"Come on, Jenna," the smaller girl said, laughing. "Everyone knows me and recognizes me, and no one's exactly going to step on me. I don't think anyone hates me that much…"
"Stop that. Now you're scaring me even more," Jenna said, but she was laughing too.


Amanda walked down the hall to the fourth classroom on the left, where she received her lectures on genetics. She took private classes so that none of the other students would be distracted, although she secretly thought that since everyone knew her already, it wouldn't matter much. Genetics had always fascinated Amanda, though, because of her birth defect. Many times she had wondered whether she had any dwarfs or even shorter people in her ancestry. The college genetics professor said that this was likely not the case, and that one of her parents' genes had probably mutated to make her the way she was instead.
As she entered the classroom, she was surprised to see another, normal-sized girl in the room along with her professor. Before she climbed up on the desk, she looked up at the girl's face. It wasn't anyone she had seen before at the college. She listened in on the conversation the professor was having with the newcomer.
"…now, I know a lot of this material will be new to you, but you need to have an essay on it on Monday. You shouldn't have much problem with it, though, since most of it's pretty basic-oh, hello Amanda! Didn't see you there!"
Amanda had emerged from behind the desk. The other student shrieked when she saw her, grabbed the professor, and asked shakily, "Is that a…a student?!"
"Yes, of course it's a student," Professor Anderson said, laughing. "This is Amanda Bates, and she's actually scheduled to meet me at this time. Sorry, Amanda, I was just getting Lenora here acquainted with what she'll be doing in this class with me. Do you have everything you need, Lenora?"
"Uh, yeah, yeah I do," mumbled the girl as she slowly let go of the professor, embarrassed. "I think I'll just, um, leave you two to whatever you were doing." She walked out of the classroom, but glanced back at Amanda periodically on her way out.


After she had left, Amanda looked at Professor Anderson quizzically. "Lenora just got transferred to the college. She's a little…oh, come on, you remember what it was like as a freshman!" said the professor in response to the tiny student's frowning expression. "Just imagine if you saw-well, someone like you on your first day of college. Wouldn't you be at least kind of shocked?"
"I would, but she was more than shocked. She looked at me like I was some kind of freak or something!" Amanda fumed indignantly.
Her professor sighed. "Doesn't everyone? Look, Amanda, I know you get sensitive about this sort of thing, but honestly, just try to cut Lenora some slack. New school, new teachers, new classmates-hell, even new sizes of classmate. Just…calm down, OK? Maybe you two will even be friends someday."
"Yeah. Someday," Amanda snorted.
The rest of the lecture went as planned, and she walked out of the classroom with little on her mind other than the paper she had to write over the next week. As she went back to her dorm room, Jenna suddenly came up behind her in the hallway. "Hey, Shorty," she kneeled down and said, using her joking name for her friend. "Need a ride?"
"I'd like one, yes. But you don't need to-"
"Oh, come on. It takes absolutely no effort on my part. Where do you want to be this time?"
"Hmm…" Amanda thought about all the places that Jenna carried her, and then remembered one that she hadn't used in a while. "How about the bra?"
"Ha, you sure?"
"Yeah, why not? You've done it before, and…you really should come out of the closet, Jenna. You really should."
"Oh no, don't start on that again," Jenna said, laughing even though she knew how true it was. "All right, up you go."
She picked Amanda up and let her find a place to rest comfortably in her cleavage. The small girl bounced up and down with each step Jenna took, but she actually liked the feeling. "Hey, Jenna," she said, suddenly remembering the events at the beginning of class, "have you met this new girl Lenora?"
"Lenora. Oh yes, I've met her. She was being a total bitch in philosophy today."
"Was she tall? Blonde hair, brown eyes, awful fashion sense?"
"That's the one."
"Yeah, she was looking at me like I was some sort of experiment gone wrong or something when I met her earlier. I think we should keep an eye on her."
"I agree," Jenna said, as she reached the door of their dorm. Amanda pulled herself up a bit, since she was slowly slipping between Jenna's breasts as she kept bouncing. "You know, I could just take you out of there," said Jenna while she fumbled for her keys.
"Nah, it's fine. Besides, I know you kind of like it…"
"Oh, shut up," Jenna grumbled, walking into the dormitory itself.

Chapter End Notes:

Again, please rate honestly and tell me what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong.