- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A very short chapter intended to just wrap the story up.
"No, definitely not that one," Amanda said with a disgusted expression.
It had been a week since the incident with Lenora, and Amanda and Jenna had settled back into the normal college routine. Jenna was more protective of her best friend than ever, even though Amanda kept telling her that she was fine. After being questioned at great length by the police the day after Amanda was kidnapped, the two girls were finally left to their studies and regular life around the college.
"Come on, I don't think it's that bad," said Jenna. She had bought several bikinis and modeled each one for Amanda to see which one looked best.
"No, seriously," Amanda insisted. "It makes you look fat." Jenna was wearing a green, loose-fitting suit with a blue flower pattern on the top.
"Hey!" Jenna laughed. "That's not nice!"
"It's true, though! You're not fat, but that suit justÂ…umÂ…" Amanda realized that she had backed herself into a corner.
Jenna smiled mischievously. "You think I'm fat?" she said. She lay down on her back and reached out for Amanda. The smaller girl recoiled instinctively, but was nonetheless grabbed by the giant hand and plopped onto Jenna's decidedly flat stomach.
"Does that seem fat to you?" laughed Jenna, bouncing her stomach up and down.
"Damn, Jenna," Amanda commented after she had gotten her bearings, "I never realized how smooth your stomach is! Do you shave it or something?"
"Nope, it's just always been that way," admitted Jenna. "You're not so bad yourself," she added, poking Amanda sharply in her tiny abdomen.
"Hey, stop! That tickles!" giggled Jenna's miniature roommate, then her eyes widened when she saw the smile on the larger girl's face. "Oh, no. You are NOT-"
Her protest was cut short by Jenna snatching her up and tickling her tiny body all over. Amanda could barely breathe from laughing, and Jenna was greatly enjoying it too. After a minute or so of this, Amanda was placed, yet again, in between Jenna's considerable breasts.
"You know what, Amanda?" Jenna smiled down.
"What?"
"I'm glad we're roommates and not just classmates who don't even know each other."
Amanda snuggled up against Jenna's left breast. "Me too. I can't imagine living without you."
They lay like that for a while, until Amanda suddenly added, "But I still can't stand this bikini top."
As Jenna snickered, her cell phone rang from her bed. "Hang on a sec," she said, slightly annoyed. When she looked at the caller ID, she looked surprised. "It's the police station. I wonder what they want?"
"Put it on speaker!" Amanda said, intrigued.
They both listened to the phone for a few seconds, but the voice on the other line surprised both of them:

"Helloooooo! How are you, Little Girl and Big Girl? They say I only get one phone call, and I don't know what else to say, so byyyyyyeeee!"
There was a pause.
"Hello? Is anyone there?"
A longer pause followed.
"Well, that's rude."
The call ended.
Chapter End Notes:
As you can see, I left the ending open for a sequel of sorts, although I'm likely going to rather make different stories with the same characters, or at least the same universe.

Anyway, I hope you liked my first major story! Please leave feedback, and spread the word about my new collaboration with F_G_F, Witch Hunt!