- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm sorry if this conclusion seems a little abrupt, but I'm trying to wrap this up so I can start working on a new major project. Don't worry, I will have one more chapter to tidy things up.

Inside Lenora's bra, Amanda was frantically trying to find a way out. The mounds of flesh pressing on her from both sides didn't help with her concentration, but worse was the utter panic she felt. When she hung out in Jenna's top, she was always on top of the enormous breasts, or at least not entirely inside Jenna's cleavage. Here, though, she was in complete darkness, and kept getting jostled around by Lenora's rhythmically bouncing breasts. In short, she had absolutely nowhere to go.
Finally, the jostling became less vigorous, until a hand reached in and plucked the tiny girl out of the giant bosom. "Hey, little girl!" Lenora giggled. "Let's have fun!"
"What the hell do you mean? And put me down!" yelled Amanda angrily.
"Aw, the little girl doesn't like the big girl being controlling. That's the way it works, sorry!" said Lenora, grinning as she laid Amanda into her palm.
"What are you going to do?" Amanda asked, failing to hide the fear in her voice.
"I didn't want your little girlfriend to get all the fun-or maybe I should say 'big' girlfriend?" She laughed, and Amanda was amazed to see that she actually found her statement funny.
"Anyway," Lenora said, snapping her attention back to the girl in her hand, "let's cut to the chase. Or maybe I should say cut to the 'chest'? Hey, I'm getting good at this!" Laughing again at her own joke, she extended her thumb toward Amanda's clothed breasts. Despite the smaller girl's efforts to cover herself, Lenora easily pinned Amanda's limbs down and started rubbing her chest all over. "Oh, you like this, do you?" Lenora cooed as she squeezed each breast individually. "Can I see some more of them?"
"NO!" Amanda screamed, but she already knew Lenora's question was rhetorical. "Why is it that every girl in the college seems to be a lesbian?" she muttered as Lenora hooked her finger under the back of the miniature shirt and with one swift movement tore both it and the bra underneath it off.
Lenora smiled as she lightly shook Amanda up and down, even while the little girl was yelling obscenities at her. "It's so cool seeing your tiny boobies bouncing like that! Oh look, your little bitty nipples are getting harder! That's so cute!" said the blonde, obviously excited in more ways than one.

"Hang on a second," Lenora suddenly added, and quickly took her shoes and socks off. "Sorry," she said to Amanda, "my feet just need some fresh air after all that running." She seemed to ponder something for a while, and then asked Amanda, "Want to see more of them?"
"Uh…" Amanda was at a total loss for words. She remembered how turned on she had been when Jenna played with her with her feet, but this was rape as far as Amanda was concerned. "No. No thanks."
"Oh, you don't like my feet? That's mean," Lenora grumbled.
"Look. You just injured my best friend, kidnapped me, and came about as close as you could possibly get to raping me. How the fuck am I the one being mean?" Amanda screamed up at the giant torso looming above her.
Without giving an answer, Lenora snatched Amanda up and placed her on the floor. Before she had time to react, Lenora's foot was squeezing all of the breath out of her. "It's because you're smaller than me, that's why," the dominating girl hissed. "I said before that that's how it works. Do you have to learn that the hard way?"
Amanda gasped. "No! I promise to…oof…obey you from now on!" Despite her dangerous position, Amanda couldn't help but be fascinated by her position below Lenora's massive yet stunning body. The undersides of her breasts were on full display, and from her awkward position on the floor Amanda could see the multicolored flowers painted on her relatively giant toenails.

"Good," Lenora said, apparently satisfied. Lifting her foot up, she placed Amanda back into her palm. "Well, your top's already off," she mused. "How about those bottoms too?" suggested Lenora brightly.
"What the-" interjected Amanda, before she remembered what the consequence for disobedience would be. Sighing submissively, she allowed Lenora to take her shorts and panties off, and simply waited as her captor ogled her fully naked body. She almost protested when Lenora extended a finger toward the minuscule clump of hair between her legs, but figured it would be better to get it over with than to draw it out any longer.
Suddenly, though, the door to the dormitory burst open. As Lenora dropped Amanda onto her bed in surprise, Jenna stormed in, walked straight up to the bewildered blonde, and punched her square in the jaw. When she saw her friend lying naked on the bed, she gave a little shriek and grabbed her up.
"Amanda! Are you all right? Did she hurt you at all?" Jenna yelled, grasping her best friend as tightly as she could.
"Not too much, I'm fi-Jesus, Jenna, can you loosen up a bit?" gasped Amanda after her initial shock. As the tiny girl looked around, she saw a whole police squad inside the dorm and clustered around Lenora. "Uh, Jenna? What are they doing here?"
"It's a kidnapping, duh! I called 911 on my cell the moment she took you. But seriously, did she hurt you at all?"
"Well, my ribs are a little sore, but I'm not permanently injured. Although I might need some new clothes…" Amanda laughed nervously. Behind her, the police were busy reading Lenora her rights. Jenna sighed in relief, also laughing.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment! I'm trying to make up for my long hiatus last month, and I want to see what you think of my recent chapters.