- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the wait, everybody! I'll keep updating regularly after this, but don't expect it to be as frequent as when I first started writing this. I hope it's been worth the wait! :)
The two girls walked outside of their dorm, glad to be out of the stuffy room. As they walked through the hallway, a sudden thought occurred to Amanda.
"Hey, Jenna," she said, "what will people think when they see me in here? Will they realize there's something going on between the two of us?"
"Why shouldn't they? I mean, there is something going on, right?" Jenna laughed.
"I guess so," Amanda agreed. "I just think that guys stare at your chest enough already, and with me in here…"
"If I catch anyone eyeing either you or my boobs, you know what I'll do?"
"What?"
"I'll kick them in the balls." Jenna smiled. "I did it to Justin last year, remember?"
"I remember. What if it's a girl, though?" Amanda pointed out.
"Breasts, balls, same difference," giggled Jenna.
"Can you even kick that high?" Amanda asked incredulously.
"Sure! Watch this!" Jenna drew her foot up several feet, but she slipped on the grass she was on and fell over backwards. She drew herself up, laughing. Looking down, Jenna suddenly realized that Amanda had disappeared from between her breasts. Frantically kneeling down, she dug through the grass looking for her friend, when something dropped down in front of her eyes.
"A little help?" pleaded Amanda as she hung from Jenna's hair. Jenna sighed with relief and picked up Amanda.
"You all right?" she asked the girl in her palm.
"Um…if a girl ogles us, how about you just settle for the shins?" Amanda suggested, somewhat shaken.
Jenna laughed. "Yeah, I guess that'll work." Placing Amanda back in her cleavage, she asked, "Do you want to go back to the dorm? I mean, if that's what happens in five minutes, what'll happen in an hour?"
"Oh, come on," Amanda teased. "You know you need the fresh air. Besides, what the worst that could happen?"
"That," Jenna groaned, pointing down the road.

Amanda looked up and groaned along with Jenna when she saw Lenora coming up the road toward them. "If it isn't the idiot bi-"
"Shh!" Jenna urged Amanda. "Do you want her to hear you?"
"I'm four inches tall. How do you think she'll notice me, let alone hear me?" Amanda scoffed.
"Hey, little person! Hi! Hi!" Lenora yelled excitedly, coming over to Jenna and looking down at the cringing Amanda. "Hee hee, why are you between that other girl's boobs? That's so funny! And cute! And kind of sexy too!"
"Uh…hey, we're kind of having a private conversation here. Why don't you visit us some other time?" Jenna said, grasping for some sort of excuse.
"Why?" Lenora pouted. "Can't you just stop your conversation and let me talk?"
"Um…" Jenna said, lost for words in the face of Lenora's complete idiocy.
"Great! So, what was your name again?" Lenora addressed Amanda happily.
"Amanda," the tiny girl responded disdainfully.
"Hey, bigger girl!" Lenora said, and it took Jenna a second to realize that she was the one being talked to.
"Oh. What did you want?"
"Can I pick her up for a second? I mean, I didn't get to earlier, and I was-"
"I think that's Amanda's choice," Jenna interrupted.
Amanda looked defeated. "Yeah, I guess," she muttered. Jenna could tell that she just wanted to get this over with.
"Great!" squealed Lenora, and reached into Jenna's cleavage to grab the miniature college student. Jenna made no effort to hide her discomfort at this, but Lenora seemed not to notice at all. Lifting the resentful girl up to her face, she inspected her all over. As she looked up, she asked Jenna, "Can I take her back to my dorm? You know, just to talk to?"
"No! What the hell are you thinking?" Jenna exclaimed.
"I just thought that you might…you know…be nice to me."
"Seriously? You're a total idiot and a fucking bitch to me, my friends, and everyone around you. If you really wanted to help someone, you'd just leave people alone. Now give my friend back to me. You can't just have her." Jenna violently exploded, shocking both Amanda and Lenora.
"You mean you won't give her to me?" Lenora whined.
"I just said no. What part of that do you not understand?"
"All right," Lenora sighed, seemingly dejected. "I'll just have to take her."
With that, she lashed out and kicked Jenna directly in the shins. As Jenna doubled over in pain, Lenora stuffed the baffled Amanda deep into her bra and ran off down the road. Jenna looked back, realized what had happened, and began to run as fast as she could back down the road.
Chapter End Notes:
Please comment! I've tried to go with the feedback of everyone who reviews, even the more negative ones. Also, check out my other one-shot that I wrote in the interval between chapters, called The Rescaler. I openly state in there that I don't think it's as good as this one, but if you want me to do more one-shots, please let me know.

Thanks for all your support! You people are awesome.