- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Well, the second half of this chapter is the feet stuff that I promised. I've noticed that I'm much better at writing plot scenes than sex scenes, but if you like 'em, I'll keep writing 'em.
When Jenna was in only a bra and panties, Amanda finally spoke up. "I've never seen you like this before. At least, not up close and personal."
"That's why we're starting now, aren't we?" said Jenna, grinning. She shot her arm out toward her tiny partner just like the night before, but instead of undressing her this time, she stuffed her into her cleavage. "I just love having your little body in there, don't you?" she said as Amanda steadied herself on the valley created by Jenna's breasts.
"Um…yes!" Amanda said, realizing how aroused she was already. "They're nice and, uh, perky today!"
"Well, this bra seems to be keeping you in there a little too easily. Let's make it a bit harder for you, okay?" she said, unclasping the strap in the back and letting her bra fall to the floor. With Jenna's breasts both swinging freely, Amanda quickly lost her footing and had to cling to the soft flesh on the inside of the right breast to keep from falling to the floor.
"What is it…with you and tits?" Amanda yelled from her precarious position.
Jenna laughed. "I don't know, I just figure that since girls don't have anything that naturally goes into other girls, boobs are the next best thing."
She picked up Amanda from her breast, since she was getting close to losing her grip. Putting her down, she asked, "Should I strip you like last time? Or should you do it yourself?"
"Oh, you do it. It turns me on more that way," Amanda said, already smiling in anticipation.
Jenna smiled back and picked Amanda up by the leg. Shaking her gently up and down, gradually the tiny shirt fell off, leaving only her bra on her torso. Using her fingernail, Jenna took that off as well. Instead of taking off the bottom half of Amanda's clothing, though, she lifted the smaller girl up to her mouth.
"Wait," Amanda asked. "What are you doing?"
"I said earlier how much I like breasts," Jenna answered. "Now it's time to get personal with yours."
She put her lips around Amanda's left breast and started sucking it in whole. As her tongue flicked over the minuscule nipple, she felt it quickly getting harder. "Uhnn…" moaned Amanda. "Damn, girl, how are you so good at this?"
Jenna was getting intensely turned on as well. She finished with the other breast, and then sat the still topless Amanda between her legs. "So," she said, "what should we do next?"
"Well…" thought Amanda, still recovering from the intense pleasure she had felt earlier. "You seem to be the best at this. What do you think?"

Without answering, Jenna moved her legs in abruptly and grabbed Amanda with her toes. She lifted the girl in the air playfully and rolled her naked body between her feet. Amanda screamed, but she was shaking with laughter. Jenna then flipped Amanda into the air and caught her again with her feet, and finally stood up and laid Amanda on the ground under her comparatively massive height.
"Well, you've gotten to see some of my feet so far. How about you explore them more closely?"
Amanda nodded up at the giant form above her, and walked up to the big toe of Jenna's right foot. She wrapped her arms around it and pressed her breasts against the warm skin on its tip. Leaning over, she kissed it. Suddenly, though, Jenna lifted her foot up and pinned Amanda under it, while massaging her breasts with her second and third toes.
"This is your idea of giving me some free rein?" complained Amanda jokingly while her nipples were quickly becoming erect.
"Oh, Amanda. We both know you love this domination sort of thing," Jenna giggled.
Amanda did not argue with this, both because it was entirely true, and because of how insanely aroused she was. She eventually succumbed to the pleasure that overwhelmed her from her chest area and passed out on the floor.

When she woke up, she found herself in Jenna's cleavage yet again. Both of them had shirts on, so she could only assume that Jenna had dressed her while she was asleep. "Well, sleepyhead," said her friend from above. "How was your nice nap in my bra?"
"The nap? I didn't even notice that part!" said Amanda, remembering how Jenna had made her feel the night before. "What time is it, anyway?"
"7:30. I remembered what yesterday was like, and decided that I didn't need the exercise quite that much."
"I did get some nice travel space," pointed out Amanda.
"That's true. But you can have that anytime," Jenna replied, squeezing her tits together and bouncing Amanda in and out.
"You know what? We have plenty of time on our hands. Let's take a walk around campus." suggested Amanda after resettling into her comfortable position between Jenna's breasts.
Jenna grinned. "With you still in there?"
"Of course! If you don't mind…"
Jenna didn't mind at all.
Chapter End Notes:
Please comment! Remember, every comment that I get helps me to bring you more of what you want.

Extra note: I really am sorry that I haven't posted any of this story in a long time. I'll post it when I have some spare time, but I won't in the foreseeable future. Thanks for the support, everyone. I promise I'll return it sometime.