- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So, I've decided that my story layout is going to alternate between story and sex between chapters. That way, if you just want to read the story, you can just read the odd numbered chapters and have a pretty good idea of what's going on. However, if you just read these stories for the sex, you can read the even numbered chapters and you'll get most of the sexual content in the book. And of course, if you want both, you can just read the story straight through. Let me know if this layout seems fine.
Amanda woke up the next morning and quickly realized she was naked. "Did I…did that really happen?" she asked sleepily.
"Yes, it did! Now get some clothes on!" said Jenna from next to her bed. "I laid some out for you right there."
"Wha-what time is it?" Amanda wondered while dressing herself.
"8:30. Don't worry, it's-"
"WHAT?" Amanda jumped up as she pulled her shorts on. "Jenna…I have to be in my physics class in 15 minutes!"
Jenna covered her mouth with her hand. "Oh shit, I forgot. I'll have to take you, there's no other way." Without thinking twice about it, Jenna picked the now fully-dressed girl up and stuffed her in her cleavage. Running out the door, she looked down and asked, "Are you OK in there?"
"Just-oof-fine, thanks! I spent a whole lot of time in here last night, remember."
"Oh yeah," Jenna said, smiling as she ran through the hallway. "You did, didn't you?"
Amanda was about to answer, but due to Jenna's frantically bobbing breasts, she fell straight between them before she had time to react.
"Oh my God!" Jenna shrieked, screeching to a halt. She quickly lifted up her shirt to find Amanda desperately clinging to her bra strap. Amanda gratefully fell into her friend's outstretched hand, relieved that she hadn't fallen all the way down. As Jenna looked up, she saw a couple of guys in the adjacent dorm smirking at her lifted-up shirt. She pulled her shirt down, gave them the finger, and ran off again with Amanda.

Ten minutes later, they made it to the classroom with almost no time to spare. "You know what," Amanda said to her panting friend, "I could get used to this riding arrangement."
"You mean, me running across the entire campus to get you to class?" said Jenna with some distaste.
"No," Amanda laughed. "I meant being between your boobs, silly!"
"Oh, yeah," Jenna said while breathing heavily, "I think I could too.
Amanda waved goodbye as she walked into the classroom. Her physics professor looked down as she entered. "You're almost late. You need to be more punctual from now on."
"Yes, Professor Clark. It won't happen again."
The professor took out his textbook, and the lesson went on as usual.

As Amanda walked out of the classroom, she almost thought she would see Jenna outside waiting to pick her up. No, she thought. Of course not. She has other classes.
All the same, though, she felt a deep longing to be with Jenna, to be in her hand, to be between her soft, warm breasts, to just have some sort of physical contact with her friend. "Wow," she mumbled to herself. "One day I tell her I'm gay and the next day she's my partner. How does that work?"
Her thoughts were interrupted by footsteps behind her. She looked around, almost hoping it was Jenna, but to her dismay it was Lenora from the week before. "Hey…um…Amanda! Yeah, Amanda!"
"Uh, yes?" Amanda answered, a little apprehensively. 
"Well, I wanted to say that I'm kind of, like, sorry that I was all mean to you the other day. I mean, I know that you're, like, born this way, right? You know, Lady Gaga? Born this way? Get it?" Lenora laughed as if she had just come up with the funniest joke ever.
Amanda's estimate of this girl's intelligence was rapidly decreasing. "Yeah. Ha ha. That's funny." she said sarcastically.
"I know, right?" Lenora smiled happily, delighted that someone else apparently thought her joke was funny. "Well, gotta go now. Catch you later, little girl!" she called as she sauntered off.
"What an airhead," Amanda muttered as she walked down to the miniature elevator that would take her to the floor her dorm was on.

When she reached her room five minutes later, she found that Jenna was already there, stretched out on the bed. "How long have you been here?" Amanda asked.
"About half an hour," replied Jenna lazily.
"Why didn't you come and pick me up?"
"I figured you could make it here on your own. Why, did something happen?"
"I had to walk here. Lenora passed me in the hallway."
"Ouch," Jenna sympathized, going over and lying facedown on the floor so her head was right in front of Amanda. "What did you think of her?"
"You told me she was a bitch. You didn't say she was an idiot too."
"Yeah…it's best not to engage her in any serious conversation. She goes off on a rant about pop music whenever you try to say anything."
"Exactly!" Amanda exclaimed, glad that her friend understood. "She made some dumb joke about Lady Gaga and then tried to get me to laugh at it!"
The two of them shared various stories about Lenora's low mental capacity, until Amanda finally said, "At least you're not like her."
"Yep," said Jenna. "If I was like her I wouldn't do this."
She suddenly moved her body up and forward, then came down again on the carpet, essentially trapping Amanda under her breasts. The helpless girl laughed as she tried to get free. "You said you'd save something like this for tonight!" she said.
"Who cares what time it is? We don't have any more classes today, and we're all alone in our room. What could go wrong?" she said playfully, standing up and removing her shirt…
Chapter End Notes:
As you can see, the end of the chapter gives an obvious lead-in to the next.

Also, did anyone notice my little shout-out (and slight parody) of what Pixis said in his review? Thanks again, Pixis, for helping me to write this story better.