- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Aaaaand here we get the gratuitous SW sex scene, giving the story its R rating. There'll be more of this kind of thing, but I won't make it the story's main focus. Or maybe I will, depending on the reviews I get.
Jenna and Amanda went on with their college lives over the next few days, and on Saturday found themselves just lying around their dorm.
"Amanda," Jenna asked, rolling around to face her friend on her bed. "I've never asked this before, but…if you ever get together with a guy, how are you going to…um…"
Amanda rolled over on her much smaller bed. "What, you're asking about my miniature sex life?" Jenna was right-she had never asked Amanda about this particular topic.
"Yeah, I guess," replied Jenna, somewhat relieved that Amanda had understood.
"Well…" Amanda pondered, "it's not exactly guys that I'm into."
Jenna sat bolt upright. "Wait. You mean you're…you're like ME?"
"You didn't know already? Wow, you're less perceptive than I thought," laughed Amanda. "Yes, I have been lesbian for a while. Doesn't matter though, because, well…" She gestured to her tiny body.
Jenna smiled slowly. "Who says you can't do anything at that size?"

Amanda's tiny eyes widened. "Oh no. You do NOT mean-" Her protest was cut short by Jenna grabbing her from her small cot on the dresser. Immediately she began feeling the tiny girl all over, squeezing her proportionally large breasts under the shirt. Amanda giggled, feeling aroused already. "Wow, it almost seems like you've done this before," she said in between gasps of pleasure.
"Oh, I have. I've been doing it in my fantasies ever since I first met you. Now was just the perfect opportunity," Jenna said, smiling even wider as she rubbed Amanda's chest some more. "Wait," she said, suddenly stopping. "Now it's your turn."
She picked Amanda up by her left leg and deposited her right on her collarbone. Amanda stared down in disbelief, but was tingling with excitement on multiple levels. "You mean I have to go down here?" she asked.
"Well, you don't have to. We both know you want to, though. Right?"
"You got me there," Amanda admitted, grinning. That said, she made her way down into Jenna's cleavage. Even though the larger girl had a bra on, Amanda was able to easily climb up the side of the gigantic breast. Reaching the top, she felt around for the nipple while being compressed by the bra she was in. It wasn't hard to find. Jenna was so hard that she actually made a tent shape inside the bra. Amanda, glad for the extra space, began rubbing and grinding herself against the nipple that was half as tall as she was.
After she had done this for both of Jenna's breasts, she crawled out of the bra, exhausted. "Seriously, what size are those?" she asked wearily.
"D cup. It's bigger than usual-"
"I know that, but if we're going to do this again, you need a bigger bra. I almost suffocated in there!"
Jenna laughed. "Now it's my turn again. Come here, you," she said, playfully grabbing for her tiny roommate.
"Hey! Stop that!" Amanda protested, as Jenna began stripping off her miniature shirt and pants. Leaving Amanda in only lingerie, she paused for a moment.

"You do realize that if I go all the way here, then we've started something we won't be able to stop easily. Are you sure you want to go through with this?"
"Oh, yes. Please. I've never felt so good in my life. And I'd like no one better than you to be my partner."
"Aw, thanks!" Jenna giggled. She quickly tore off Amanda's bra and panties with her fingernail, leaving the tiny woman completely nude in her hand. She set to work rubbing the nipples individually with her fingertips, smiling at the way that the four-inch-tall body squirmed in her hands. Moving her finger down between Amanda's legs, Jenna began rubbing even more vigorously on the entirely hairless skin. Amanda moaned louder and louder, until she finally gave one last spasm and fell limp.
Jenna set Amanda down onto her bed. Amanda sat up instantly. "Wait-that was it?" she asked incredulously.
"Well, for today at least. Tomorrow we can see about what you can do for me," Jenna teased, squeezing her clothed breasts together and pulling her shirt down a few inches seductively.
"That was…amazing. I'm glad I'm roommates with someone who at least has some sexual experience…" Amanda only got that far before she fell asleep on the spot.
Smiling, Jenna stroked the naked body one more time, before stripping herself and climbing into bed.
Chapter End Notes:
More constructive criticism would be appreciated.
Also, sorry for the rather short chapter. It was basically intended to reinforce the bond between Jenna and Amanda, so it couldn't be too drawn out. I've actually added some minor revisions to this chapter, based on a few criticisms I got of it. I hope they answer most of your questions.