- Text Size +
Story Notes:

It's been too long since I’ve posted anything here, but I’m currently suffering from a rather serious long-term case of writers block of all things giantess.

So rather than coming up with something forced and half arsed I had the idea to remake a previous story.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

I admit its not a complete remake, I’ve just gone over the original and made a load of changes, added things and taken some things out.

 

Still, I think its much better.

 

The apartment seemed quiet. Feeling confident no one was home he stepped out from under the wardrobe. Our little friend stood at 4 inches tall, had short black hair and was wearing a black t-shirt, dark blue trousers and a red scarf (all woven together with bits of scavenged cloth). Not letting his guard down, he made his way to the kitchen to try and find some food. Now crossing the kitchen tiles he stepped onto the trap left for him by the occupant.

The tile folded in half in the middle and snapped shut with more than enough force to kill him. Luckily for him though, the trap hadn’t been set properly. Instead of going off when he stepped in the middle, it went off when he stepped on the edge, giving him just enough time to escape death.

 

However, the apartment wasn’t as empty as he’d thought. The occupant was a 33-year-old woman with dark blonde curly hair, and upon hearing the trap, had rushed in from another room. She saw the trap had failed to get rid of her pest and angrily stormed over to catch him. He had started running back to the wardrobe and the hole in the wall hidden behind it. Even though they were fast runners, they still weren’t a match for the huge distance covered by a single human step. To make things worse, the wardrobe was on the other side of the room.

She soon caught up to him and kicked him a short distance onto his stomach. He was now only around a metre (to humans) away from the wardrobe, and attempted one last sprint to make it underneath. Before he could scramble back to his feet she lowered her foot on top of him and pinned him to the ground, with his arms and head showing so she could see him struggling. Her face quickly changed from angry to a very mischievous smile as she pressed her foot down harder and twisted it slightly. Underneath her foot the mouse-boy was clawing at the floor and screaming (voices inaudible to humans). Desperately trying to escape, but it was useless. She was just too strong for him. While keeping her foot down she crouched down and reached for him; still trying to pull himself out from under her foot. It was useless though. She slowly slid her foot down his body so she could wrap her fingers around him without giving him a chance to escape. She picked him up and walked back into the kitchen and laughed to herself as she thought of what she was going to do with her captive.

 

He was now trapped in an empty flower vase, far to high and smooth to climb out of. His captor was busy getting items from all over her apartment with sinister thoughts running through her head, and always with a big grin on her face. She had soon finished gathering her things and walked over to the vase, reached in and grabbed the mouse-boy. She brought him over to the table and pinned him down on a small rectangular chopping board. He was still struggling under her hand, as this was making things difficult for her. She flicked him as hard as she could in the chest and head, both winding and dazing him. She took advantage of his disorientation to reach over and grab the tape. By the time she’d got the he’d come to and was wrestling with her hand again, but that didn’t matter now. She pressed his hand down with her finger and taped his forearm down. She then started on his other arm; he was panicking even more this time, because he knew what was coming. It didn’t make a difference though; she was still easily able to do the same to this arm. She then took a small knife and tore his shirt off and threw over her shoulder. She pulled his trousers off his legs, as it was easier than cutting them. She repeated this with his legs as well, so he was effectively restrained against the board. Finally she grabbed a miniature stapler and pressed it into his tail. The staple went straight through his tail and into the board. He let out a scream and began violently shaking and pulling at the tape. Rather than throwing his scarf away she blindfolded him with it, frightening him even more, and soaking up the tears.

 

She wasted no time starting. She first flicked him between his legs and watched his body tense with pain. After doing this a few more times she started rubbing his penis with her fingertip, not surprisingly he quickly got hard. She then giggled and pulled on his penis very hard, enough to lift his pelvis off the ground. He stopped screaming when she let go, but it wasn’t over yet, she was only just beginning. Over the next half hour or so the torture continued: rubbing an ice cube over him till he was shivering, making the candle wax seem all the more painfully hot; not to mention there was plenty of it. Seeing what type of rough cloth would scratch him the most, poking him with sharp objects, placing heavy items on top of him, and making sure every single cut got its fare share of lemon juice.

 

Just as she was starting to run out of torture methods the buzzer by her door went off. She walked over to answer it. A friend of hers had come for a visit. Her face lit up again, she thought she might have some ideas of what to do to her little victim. She unlocked the door downstairs via the button on the buzzer and told her to “come on up, the doors open”. She walked back to the table and started to pull the tape off. She didn’t need to be worried, he didn’t have any strength left to try and escape. Her friend arrived as she was pulling off the last bit of tape. Her name was Rachael; she was in her early 20s and had very long blonde hair. “What’s that?” was the first thing she said as she took off her tunic “It’s a mouse. I caught him this morning” When she got closer she noticed the state he was in, and put her hand to her mouth in shock. “Oh my god, what are you doing to it?”

“Teaching him why he shouldn’t steal my food,” she said smiling.

Her friend ran over and reached for the mouse, but he was snatched away at the last second. “Oh come on Rachael, its just a mouse”. There was no reply, she simply grabbed her hand and they began to wrestle over the mouse-boy, being swung around in his torturers hand.

 

With a flick of a wrist she let go of him and he flew across the room and landed with a thud. Her laughing lowered her guard and her young friend pushed her over onto her sofa, Rachael ran over to him almost in tears. “Oh well, I guess we’ll have to find something else-”

“What’s wrong with you?” she shouted. “How can you be so cruel?”  She didn’t wait for an answer either; she just grabbed her tunic, gently wrapped him up in it and stormed out, after quickly grabbing his trousers off the table.

 

Rachael was sitting in the waiting room while the vet did their best to save the injured mouse. She had ran straight home and got her roommate to drive her there. Rachael’s roommates name was Becki. She was a bit of a tomboy; she had rather short brown hair and often just wore an old pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Rachael she was trying to read a magazine, but she was too anxious to focus on it. She soon threw it back on the pile and stood up. “What's taking so long?”

“Calm down Rachael”

“How could I be calm right now?”

“Look, you talked the vet out of just putting him down ok. Just give her some time” Rachael sat down again.

“I guess your right”

Rachael relaxed a bit and went back to reading magazines

 

After another few minuets the door opened, and the vet called them in. ”How is he?” Rachael said as soon as she walked in.

“Well he was in pretty bad shape, and he's not going to get better in a hurry, but he should be alright” Rachael sighed with relief.

“Thank you” The vet showed them to him. He was asleep on a piece of cloth on the table, wrapped in bandages that had been cut to his size. There weren’t many injuries to his legs, so she’d put his trousers back on. “So. He's still sedated so don’t worry if he doesn't wake up anytime soon. Also, even when the sedative wares off he's not going to have much strength, so he's going to be dependent on you two for a while”

“That’s fine,” said Becki “Is there anything else?”

“Just try to keep him lying on his side, it’ll keep the pressure off the more severe injuries”

“We will. Thanks again”.

 

They went home with him in a shoebox with a cushion inside. They soon arrived at their apartment, went in and put the shoebox away, and the cushion on the sofa being careful not to move the sleeping mouse too much. “I just can’t believe Lucy would do this” Rachael said looking at him sleep. “I know. Her boyfriends have told me the kind of things she's into, but this is different” She walked up to Rachael and looked at him with her. “There's no way this came from an S&M fetish, this is just cruel”

As they both looked at him, he unconsciously shuffled into a more comfortable position. They both smiled and awwed silently at him. “Come on Rachael, lets let him sleep” They then sat down and started watching T.V.

 

Hours later the mouse woke up. Although the two girls didn’t notice as he could barely move his fingers. He didn’t have the strength to move so all he could do was lie there and rest. Eventually he worked up the strength to slide his head up to try and see where he was. This was just enough to get him noticed by Rachael (sitting next to him). “Hey Becki, he's awake”. Rachael slid off the sofa and kneeled on the floor so her head was in front of him. “Hey there, sleepy head” She reached over to stroke him, but he started to stir. He couldn’t get up, so when her hand came close, all he could do was close his eyes and brace himself. Rachael saw this and pulled her hand back. “Its all right, I’m not going to hurt you”. She gently stroked an uninjured part of his back, but he just tensed up even more. He was literally trembling with fear; he was absolutely terrified of her. “Rachael leave him alone. You’re scaring him”

“But he’s, I mean I was just…” she didn’t finish the sentence.

“Come on, you can't blame him. He has good reasons to be scared”

“I…” Rachael squeezed her wrist with her other hand “I don’t ever want to see Lucy again”

Becki patted her on the shoulder “Ah I never really liked her anyway, she always thought so highly of herself. If I see her again I'll kick her ass and show her how it feels”

She looked and noticed Rachael wasn’t really paying attention.

She was sad that her kindness was being repaid with fear; she had only wanted to comfort him and make him feel better.

Becki walked up, wrapped her arms around Rachael's neck and hugged her from behind.

“Hey, come on. Sooner or later he’ll realize you’re not trying to hurt him, and then he’ll be more than happy to see you. Ok?”

Rachael cheered up a bit and they both sat back down, leaving him to rest.

 

Soon Rachael thought he must be thirsty, so she got a pipette the vet had given her and filled it with water. He was still nervous, but he was thirsty and he wasn't going ignore water right in front of him. While watching him lapping the water from the end of the pipette, Rachael felt conflicting emotions. She couldn’t help smiling at how cute he looked right now, but at the same time she was reminded why it was she had to do this. She realized just how angry she was at Lucy.

 

Rachael was in her bedroom drying her hair; she’d run herself a bath. Becki had had a shower before so she was already dry and in her pajamas. She quickly glanced over at the mouse and saw him moving, doing more than just getting comfy like before. She got up and walked over to investigate. It seemed like he was trying to get up, even though it was obviously causing him pain.

“Hey, you should stay still and rest” She thought maybe just her being there would stop him, as it had with Rachael when he first woke up. Even though she was hovering over him, he continued struggling to lift himself up.

“Alright that’s enough” Becki reached over and gently pushed him back down. She thought that would have done it, but he just started again straight away.

“Hey. I said stop it” This time she pushed him down and kept her fingers on top of him, to keep him down until he got the hint.

After a few more seconds of struggling he stopped, and Becki lifted her hand away.

He just closed his eyes and clenched his fists.

Becki sighed “What’s wrong with you?”

She soon found out, as an area of his trousers started to change to a darker colour.

Becki gasped and went to pick him up, but she wasn’t sure she could do it without hurting him. She had a quick look around, trying to think of something to do.

After failing to think of anything helpful she just called for Rachael.

Rachael had just finished and came out of her bedroom.

“What is it?”

Becki sighed again “He’s…Well just come here”

Rachael reached over and gently patted him on the head.

“Aww, it’s ok. It’s not your fault”

“What should we do then?”

Rachael picked up the cushion and headed for the bathroom.

“It’s fine. I’ll do it.”

 

She filled up the sink with warm soapy water, then carefully undressed him and unwrapped the bandages.

He didn't move much while she was washing him, but it didn't look like it was because he was scared. If anything he looked confused, unsure about what Rachael was doing. Or maybe he was just enjoying the warmth of the water.

Rather than putting his trousers back on, they just used a bit of cloth as a blanket. Not before putting a folded tissue between his pelvis and the cushion.

Not much later the girls decided it was getting late, so they put the cushion and the mouse back in the shoebox and went to bed.

 

A few weeks had passed, and with some trips to the vet and plenty of rest the newly named Joey was healing well. Even though he still spent most of his time sleeping or resting, he could now eat, drink, walk and relieve himself without any help.

Perhaps more importantly, he'd come to trust Becki and Rachael. He was fine with being handled, which made caring for him much easier.

 

It was as normal a day as any; things had just been following the usual routine. It was Becki’s turn to do the shopping so she was out, leaving Rachael to lie on the sofa with Joey sitting on her stomach. Then someone knocked on the door. Rachael thought it was Becki coming back, so she just shouted ‘Its open!’ The door opened and the person came inside. Then Rachael realized she had been stupid, Becki wouldn’t have knocked. Becki would have just come straight in like usual, she was about to get up and see who was there. She didn't have to though, as an all too familiar voice spoke up. “Hello Rachael” Rachael shot up and turned to face her. “Lucy” Rachael stood there glaring at her.

“Why do you look so angry?” Lucy spoke with the small amount of ‘I'm better than you’, which was always in her voice. “What are you doing here Lucy?”

“What am I doing? You’ve been avoiding me for weeks, I feel like I’ve lost one of my closest friends” Rachael would have felt a bit guilty if Lucy weren’t smiling when she’d spoken.

“What do you want Lucy?”

“Well since I’ve lost a good friend of mine I thought maybe I should get a pet” Her smile widened slightly. “Just a small one, to keep me company”

Rachael's tightened her grip on Joey; she knew exactly what Lucy wanted.

Rachael stood silently for a moment before finally speaking. “I think you should leave” She wanted to shout at her to get out, but the truth was she was scared of her. Lucy was bigger than her, and she had seen first hand how cruel she could be. Rachael wasn’t the strongest person to begin with, and she was alone. If Becki were here it would be different, but as things were Rachael didn’t think she could beat Lucy.

Lucy slowly started to walk towards her.

“Come on Rachael, I'm one of your best friends. You know you can trust me, right?”

As Lucy came closer, Rachael backed away trying to sound strong. “Lucy please leave” She ignored her and continued walking. She then opened her arms as if she was going to hug her.

“I'm not asking you again. Go home”

Rachael knew what was about to happen, she only had enough time to make sure Joey landed on the sofa before Lucy came at her.

 

Rachael tripped over the coffee table in front of the sofa, so they were now wrestling on the ground. As if she hadn’t had enough of an advantage already, Lucy was already kneeling over her.

Even with a very high chance of winning, Lucy didn't feel the need to fight fair.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. Before Rachael could even react Lucy had one hand in them already, and wasn’t far off restraining her other hand.

After securing Rachael's hands behind her back, she took off her belt and used it to tie her legs together. Rachael was now at what little amount of mercy Lucy had, if any at all.

 

Lucy stood up and immediately tipped over the sofa, and grabbed Joey hiding underneath.

“Leave him alone!”

Lucy trapped him under an upturned glass, and balanced a book on top of it.

“And if I don’t?” Rachael then realized that there wasn’t anything she could do now; she just had to hope someone would come to help.

“Alright then, why don’t we all play together?”

Lucy pushed Rachael onto her stomach, lifted up her skirt and pulled her panties down.

Rachael began to panic.

“Ah. What are you doing” Lucy just laughed. “Hey. Stop that. Wait”

When she’d finished, Lucy lifted Rachael up and lay her torso on the coffee table.

She then turned her attention back to Joey.

She grabbed him and tied him up with some string from her other pocket.

“Lucy stop this. Please”

Lucy completely ignored her begs, and instead gave her one very hard spank.

Rachael let out a short scream.

“You have a very cute little ass you know” Lucy began stroking and rubbing it.

Rachael was in tears, but she couldn’t do anything but beg.

“Lucy please stop. Please just…” the sentence trailed off into a few quiet sobs.

“Now now, don’t tell me you’re not enjoying this. Just look at you, you’re dripping wet”

Lucy’s slid her hand between Rachael's.

Rachael just tried to resist moaning as Lucy touched her, finally managing to get out another “Stop”

“Rachael, don’t tell me you’re an M?”

“No!” Lucy just laughed again.

“What do you say we find out?”

She turned her attention back to Joey.

She slid the glass to the edge of the table, so he fell off and into her hand. She then tied him up with some string from her other pocket.

Lucy slowly pushed Joey head first into Rachael's vagina, as she lay there crying.

Waist deep in Rachael and not knowing what was going on, Joey began to squirm in an attempt to escape.

Rachael's face turned red “No. St…stop it. Please!”

“Alright then, I’ll help” Lucy put her middle finger in her mouth, and gave it a coat of saliva.

“Here you go sweetie” She stuck her finger up Rachael's ass, and Rachael tensed up just like she wanted her to.

Rachael couldn’t stop crying. Not only was she being raped by her former friend, she was slowly crushing Joey inside her vagina. Lucy just continued to laugh and finger Rachael's ass.

 

Just as Rachael was about to give up hope, Becki came through the door. Not missing a beat she dropped all the shopping and ran straight over to help. Lucy was taller and stronger than Becki, but Becki had an advantage of her own. She was the star of her weekly Judo class; she had competed and won plenty of contests over the years. Lucy was overconfident, and didn't think Becki would put up much more of a fight than Rachael. As far as she was concerned, she had just found another toy.

So it didn't take long for Becki to knock her off balance, and follow up with another push. As she fell: Lucy hit her head on a small table to the side, and was knocked out cold.

Becki immediately took the key out of Lucy’s pocket and freed Rachael, and with that Rachael was free to help Joey. Becki then handcuffed Lucy’s hands together and went to call the police.

 

The police arrived, took Lucy away, did their reports and asked some questions. It took a few hours over all, but afterwards they were left alone to do whatever they wanted. Rachael had shut herself in her room since the police left, so Becki was a little worried. She left Joey on the sofa to go and check if she was all right. “Rachael are you al-“ she didn't finish. She had walked in to find Rachael sitting on her bed, touching herself. Rachael screamed in embarrassment and scrambled to cover herself with her duvet. “Get out!” Becki closed the door, still shocked at what she had just seen. She went and sat back down of the sofa with Joey. Ten minuets later she knocked on Rachael's door with Joey in her other hand. “Come in” she heard from inside. Rachael was in bed. It didn't look like she continued after Becki walked in. “H…hey Rachael”

“Hey”. They were both feeling a little awkward and embarrassed.

“Look Rachael about before”

“I'm sorry Becki I…I just-“She was interrupted when Becki climbed on her bed and put her hands on Rachael's shoulders “Look I know what Lucy did to you was horrible, but I can’t stop thinking about it”

“Becki…I-“Becki had kissed her. At first she was shocked at her boldness, but she couldn’t resist it. Neither of them had ever been this turned before. Becky threw the duvet onto the floor, and they both undressed. She then reached for Joey and undressed him to. They often brought him with them when they had baths, so he didn't really resist.

She placed him on Rachael's stomach and started rubbing his penis with her fingertip. Alarm bells seemed to go off in his head and he immediately tried to crawl away, but Becki pinned both his hands above his head with her other hand. She then licked her finger and started rubbing again. Even though he was trying to escape he wasn’t able to struggle very hard. She soon stopped, lay on top of Rachael and began to kiss her again, pressing him between their stomachs. It wasn’t hurting him, but he still couldn’t move under Becki's weight. Their smooth stomachs rubbing against him, the drips of sweat trickling down their skin, and his penis rubbing against the inside of Becki's navel. They were overwhelming his senses, and he soon came inside Becki's navel.

Feeling this, Becki opened her eyes, stopped kissing Rachael, reached for him, and she sat up. She then lay down on her back, dropped him on her face, and putting his penis between her lips began to gently suck and lick it. She could see his face on her cheek, he had his eyes closed and was groaning with pleasure. Her hand was holding him in place, so he wasn’t able to get away. Meanwhile Rachael had licked the drop of semen out of Becki's navel, and had slowly licked and kissed her way to her pussy. She continued to pleasure Becki with her tongue and fingers while Becki licked Joey till he came again, but she kept licking to ensure he was hard for what she had planned next. When she was done she sat up again and lowered Joey to her pussy, and started to push him feet first inside. He panicked and started struggling again, but this only stimulated Becki more. Soon only his arms and head were sticking out. He was kicking inside trying to get a foothold, but it only made Becki more exited. He was also trying to grab onto something to pull himself out, but all he was doing was rubbing her clitoris. Rachael had one finger on each of his shoulders to keep him inside, and was letting saliva drip off the end of her tongue onto Joey’s head. Along with playing with her own nipples, all of these together were causing Becki so much pleasure she climaxed all over Joey very quickly.

Now it was Rachael's turn. She lay down on her back and lifted her legs in the air. Becki lifter her ass up a bit as well, so Rachael's pussy was up to her face. Becki put Joey in Rachael's pussy feet first; he couldn’t struggle as hard as before so she began moving him in and out. She then started licking Rachael's ass. “Wait B…Becki stop. Th…that’s…” she couldn’t finish the sentence and just moaned instead. She clearly had a very sensitive asshole, and Becki was going to take advantage of this. The warmth and moistness of Rachael's pussy was too much to bear and Joey came again. They still weren’t finished though, he had to wait until Rachael had climaxed as well. But this didn't take long either.

After she climaxed Rachael pulled Joey out and pressed him against Becki's pussy, she then pressed her own pussy against him and they began rubbing together. Joey was being squeezed between two enormous wet pussies; this caused him to get hard again. The two girls continued to rub together with Joey in the middle. All of them were hot, sweaty and panting, but this didn't stop them. Being smaller and easier to stimulate Joey came first, now he had to wait for the two giantesses to cum before he could rest. “Ah. Rachael I'm about to cum.”

“No. We have to finish together”                                                                         

“I can't hold on any longer” but she didn't have to, she had a plan. Rachael's asshole was within reach, and she knew that was her weak point. Becki reached over, trying her best not to cum, and pushed her finger in Rachael's ass. She whined and blushed, not wanting to admit she liked it in the ass. Becki's plan had worked, they both screamed in pleasure and climaxed over Joey at around the same time.

 

They were now just lying on the bed facing each other, with Joey lying in the gap between them. They were still in disbelief over what they had just done. Neither of them had even thought of having sex with another girl, much less each other. Not to mention they had done exactly what Lucy had done which they thought was so terrible. It was probably because they were both willing, but it felt completely different. Rachael reached down and stroked Joey’s back, but he’d either fallen asleep or passed out. Becki looked down at him.

“Aww. He must be exhausted”

“Maybe we were too rough on him” Becki laughed and reached down to stroke him as well.

“Well. He’d better get used to it” Rachael laughed at that. She then scooped him up, placed him on Becki's stomach, and lay next to her with her head on Becki's shoulder. She then put her hand on Becki's stomach just below Joey and gently rubbed it. “I love you Becki”. Becki put her arm round her.

“I love you too Rachael”. She looked down and stroked Joey

 “And you”

“Yeah” Rachael added. Becki then put her free hand on Rachael's on her stomach, and they both went to sleep.

 

The End

 

Chapter End Notes:

You're welcome to compare it to the original.