- Text Size +

The White Hole

by Vaalser4

AUTHOR’S NOTE: This story is set in the near future. Now don’t back off, it’s no science fiction world with lasers, robots and the like. There is no copyright on this story, don't read if you are under age or offended by this kind of literature, and every person is purely fictional. And I don't own San Francisco and China either (wish I would).

I hope you like it, and don’t hesitate to tell me what you think of it!

z88;

Chapter 1

Ever since the Chinese started with a vast space program, the United States renewed their own interest in space and increased the budget for NASA significantly. Not economics or "other problems" seemed to be the lack of their interest in space exploration that lasted for almost eighty years, but the absence of a serious competitor, like the Soviet Union during the Cold War, was. That competitor was the new super power China now.

One of the results of America's renewed space program was the construction of a space station with a particle accelerator, so sub-atomic particles could be researched in a zero gravity environment. This now ten year old space station, named "Newton", was a scientist's dream.

Many experiments were done, and many questions answered. In fact, it provided so many answers in such a short time that the scientists could hardly process all the data. Many new discoveries were recorded and then left untouched, waiting for a scientist to study them closely. But the U.S. Government wanted to make sure the tax-paying people knew that their money was well spent, and so every month a government representative was sent up to retrieve some interesting news to tell the public.

On her way to Newton, Gina looked out of the shuttle's window. She was going there at last! Even though she didn't feel like spending a full day on this space station talking about some weird particles, she was happy. It might help her to reach her goal, which was obtaining power.

For Gina, power was like an aphrodisiac. She got sexually aroused when she imagined herself to be all-powerful. She wanted things going her way, other people obeying her every command. She often fantasized of being powerful like super girl, doing whatever she pleased, unbound by law or moral. And that made her hot.

Maybe her father's upbringing made her the way she was. Having divorced his wife when Gina was still very young, she had been raised by her father. She didn't like him. He never showed her any affection, nor interest. The only thing important was his old-timer collection. No love. No praise. "If you want applause, go work in a circus," he used to say. Her mother moved to a distant city, and Gina had very rarely spoken with her. Men were more important to her mom. Gina might have inherited her sexual straightforwardness from her.

In order to reach her goal in life, Gina wanted to get to the President of The United States, bed him, fuck him, and making him do what she wanted. Yes, the President, her slave. Her marionette. That was her dream. She didn't want to become a politician herself, for she preferred staying behind the scenes. Manipulating was better. Manipulation by using her body on the most powerful man on Earth, to make him do whatever she wanted.

Gina was built for it. A twenty-two year old athletic body, with muscular arms and legs (she was a devout swimmer) and a beautiful, girlish face. She was neither tall nor small, standing 5'6. Although she had dark brown eyes, they always seemed to shine, and black hair reaching her shoulder. But her most important "weapon" was her chest.

She had quite a rack. Mother Nature had equipped her with two firm, round orbs, hardly fitting in the largest bra one could buy in a common store. They were the size of handballs.

She often imagined the President lying underneath her, his face buried in her breasts. She was using her assets then to make him give in to her wishes. Otherwise, no more titties. And like a junkie needing his shot, the President would do whatever she asked.

"I'll use my tits to make a career," Gina had often thought while admiring her naked body in a mirror at home. "Men are in charge. But also, men are weak. Easily distracted, never able to pass a chance of fucking a big boobed girl. I'll use my body, my breasts, to fuck myself to the top. The top of the world! I’ll fuck every superior. Until I reach the President. And then, he'll be my slave. Once he has had my tits, he'll keep wanting them. But first, my terms. Otherwise, no fuckies anymore."

Gina reveled in that thought. She had already come far, being one of three junior government representatives, whose task it was to provide the higher-ups with information about projects the government financed. Her body and a dozen sex-starved guys from "upstairs" were the reason she held this position now. And working hard, of course.

This time, it was Gina who had been chosen to question the leading scientist at this space station, "Newton". Boring. But you had to work hard if you wanted power. And two competitors had to be dealt with.

Before her, two other young women, Mandy and Bianca, had been at Newton.

Mandy was an arrogant bitch. Her father was the ambassador of the U.S. in the United Kingdom, and it was his influence only that gave Mandy the position she had.

Bianca was a spoiled child from rich people. Her father was the director of the National Bank, who bought his princess this job. Corruption was still a scourge within the U.S. Government.

Gina hated Mandy and Bianca. They hated her. Mandy and Bianca hated each other. They were competitors, all three trying to gain influence and power at the cost of the other two.

"I'll show them," Gina always thought. "I am the best. The best questioner, the best writer, the hardest worker...and I have the body for it. A good fuck always beats the bullshit of an influential father or a load of cash."

Tomorrow she'd be leaving the space station again. Gina hoped there weren't any delays. She knew the President of the United States himself, a forty-three year old man named John Blackfield, along with three high ranked people, was going to hold a meeting tomorrow in the city she lived in, San Francisco. It was a secret, unofficial meeting (she "squeezed" that information out of a security officer five nights ago), so there was little security because they didn't want to raise suspicions. If she was able to complete her report quickly, maybe she could go to the Hilton hotel, where the meeting took place, and....

Gina's thoughts were halted abruptly when the internal speaker announced the shuttle was about to dock. Sighing, Gina took her things and prepared for the questioning. Boring, boring.