- Text Size +

   THE SHRINKING FORMULA

 

The year is 2010 and the world’s population has reached 10 billion. As a result, the shortage of food and water in certain parts of the world has created severe starvation and death.  Scientists in the United States were secretly working on a method of shrinking people to very small sizes in order to “save” food and water, especially in developing countries – where population was skyrocketing. Of course this research was top secret because of the political problems that might develop.  On laboratory in southern California appeared to develop a successful chemical that could be inhaled or ingested and would shrink each cell in the body to a fraction of it’s original size. However, it was only tested on small animals and human testing was considered to be years away. The big problem was that there was no antidote, nothing to reverse the effects. Therefore, if the formula was tested on any human, then if that human survived, he or she would be forever small!  One of the scientists who were working on the formula, Tim Shaw, decided to take matters into his own hands.  He took some of the formula home with him and decided he would try it on someone, regardless of the consequences.  He decided to find a homeless person and subject him to the drug, since that individual would not be missed. On the drive home, he drove by an area he knew to be inhabited by derelicts, homeless individuals who had no hope for the future. He found one man, who looked to be about 30 or so years of age. Tim stopped his SUV at the side of the road and called to the man, who quickly came over to Tim since he thought he would be getting some spare change. But as soon as the man was near the window, Tim sprayed the formula directly into the man’s face. The man rubbed his face wildly and almost immediately began to dwindle in size. Tim looked around to be sure there were no others watching, got out of the car ran around to the side and looked down to see the former 5’10” homeless man gone! Just a pile of clothing remained. Tim gathered up the clothes and there was the man, unconscious and probably no more than 5 inches tall. He took the man and the clothes into the car and drove to his home.

            The Shaw household was a lovely home in a very nice area of southern California. The family included Tim’s wife Susan, a lovely 36-year-old blonde, 5’8 inches and a svelte 130 lbs, she prided herself in keeping in shape. They had two children, two lovely daughters; Sharon at 17 was already 5’8” and weighed just 110 lbs, with a great butt, like her mom.  Petra was older by one year but she was 2 inches shorter and about 15 lbs heavier than her younger sister.  Petra enjoyed sports such as karate, swimming and bike riding, so despite the heavier weight, she did not look heavy and had a great shape and a great ass. She had a boyfriend, his name was Sam, and he was 2 years older than Petra.  However, Sharon did not like boys, despite the fact that they were always trying to date her. She was totally aloof but she did tend to like girls, especially her girlfriend Amelia, who was 2 years older than Sharon.  However, Amelia did NOT like girls, she was definitely heterosexual.  Sharon used very subtle techniques to get Amelia’s attention but nothing worked, and she did not want to give her sexual orientation away to her best friend, since it might also cause problems at school and in her family.

            Tim arrived home about 6 pm, only 15 minutes later than usual. He was very nervous that anyone in the family might discover the tiny man he was transporting in his briefcase – where he had placed the shrunken man.  He immediately went into his office at home and found an empty shoebox where he placed the man, who was still unconscious.  He punched some holes in the box, placed a weight over it, and joined his family downstairs to have dinner. Tim was ecstatic that the shrinking potion worked but he was not sure the man would be alive and he also wanted to determine other aspects of the formula’s effects. For example, in the small animals that were shrunken in the laboratory, they appeared to have some unusual “powers”.  When mice were placed in a vacuum they were able to survive for more than one hour, which meant they could survive without ANY oxygen for quite some time.  In addition, because of the compression of all the cells, it was believed that the animals could withstand crushing forces, but it was not tried on them.  Tim wanted to try this on the man, but it would have to wait till the weekend when he would have some free time. So he hid the box in the closet of his home office where he knew that Susan would not be snooping around. However, he made one mistake, he left the bottle of shrinking solution on the desk of his office and totally forgot about it.

            The next morning after Tim left for work, Susan went into his office to look for the lap top computer he kept there. She saw the bottle of solution with a curious label: “reducing solution” but there was no other information. She was very curious, especially because she knew that her husband worked in a top-secret government laboratory. Could it be that they had invented a chemical that was successful for weight loss? That would be a goldmine for any company that developed such a formula. Susan was always a headstrong individual and so she decided that she would try it on her friend Harriet, the mother of Sharon’s friend Amelia, who always had a weight problem. So she called Harriet up and invited her over for afternoon coffee and told her she had a surprise for her.  Sharon always dressed up in tight clothes, whether it is pants, jeans or skirts or dresses.  She knew she looked great and she liked to show off, for both mean AND women. She was not really into women, but she loved to be admired and she had a strong curiosity of being made love to by a woman. However, her inhibitions and dominant personality kept her from trying anything. On this day, she wore her super tight designer jeans, which had no pockets. Underneath she wore her black tong panties. In her high heels she was easily about 5’10” and looked great.  Sharon did not have school that day and came downstairs just as her mom was making some food for her and Harriet for a bit later. Despite the fact it was her mother, she had to admit she looked just great. Not that Sharon was a “plane Jane”. Sharon also wore super tight jeans, a clinging blouse and high heel boots. She was on her way to visit her friend Amelia.

            When Harriet arrived she kissed Susan and smelled her perfume, it was intoxicating.  Harriet was divorced, and had gained about 30 lbs on her 5’ 5” frame that made her almost fat and not very attractive to men. Besides her daughter Amelia, she also had a son, his name was Jimmy, he was 10 years of age.  Sharon met Harriet at the door and accepted the kiss and the LOOKS from her neighbor, but she was not at all attracted to her.  Instead of explaining the use of the “reducing formula” to her neighbor she had decided to just spray her and then see her surprise afterwards. So she came upon her from behind as Harriet was sitting at the kitchen table and sprayed her right in the nose. Within 30 seconds Harriet “disappeared”, all that was left on the chair was her dress and blouse. Sharon was in shock, and picked up the clothing and found the woman unconscious on the chair but only 4 inches high! Sharon thought she was dead but as she looked closely she realized the miniature person was breathing. NOW she understood what the term “reducing” meant. Not knowing what to do, she took the clothes and threw them in the trash barrel and brought Harriet to her bedroom to see if she would “wake-up”.  She placed the tiny woman into her underwear drawer and went downstairs to drink her coffee and think about what she would do and if she should tell her husband. She decided to keep it a secret but then something had to be done about Harriet’s children. What was done, was done, thus Susan did not feel guilty about what she had planned to do. She was going to shrink Amelia and Jimmy!!!

            Sharon drove to the shopping mall where she was to meet with Amelia for lunch and some shopping. When she arrived and saw Amelia she decided that she was going to be more obvious in her desire for her friend, regardless of the outcome. Amelia was about 5’6” and about 140 lbs, but she was very well proportioned, with big breasts and ass, although it was certainly not as shapely as Sharon’s butt. Amelia was a dark haired girl with lovely green eyes, in contrast to Sharon’s blonde hair and blue eyes. While eating lunch Sharon asked Amelia if she found her attractive and would she consider having sex with her! Amelia was shocked by this request, not realizing that her best friend Sharon was gay! She told her no and that she did not want to be friends anymore and left the mall immediately. Sharon was in tears and also decided to go home, at first sad, but later angry, and decided that she would get even with Amelia for this rejection.

            Susan drank her coffee and planned how she was going to shrink Harriet’s children, deciding that she would go over to their house in the evening, since her husband was planning to stay quite late at work. She would shrink the kids and take them home and no one would be the wiser, just a family that disappeared! It was 2 hours since she had shrunk Harriet so she decided to go to up to her bedroom and see how her diminutive friend was doing – if she was now awake.  She opened the drawer where she kept her panties and found Harriet screaming at her, demanding what she had done to her. She was totally naked and still looked quite plump and unattractive even as a 4-inch person. Susan knew that she was going to have to get rid of Harriet and also her children, once they were shrunken, because otherwise they would be found. But, at the same time, she thought that she might have some fun with them, especially Harriet, who always seemed to be attracted to her. Susan had to go to the market for some groceries and decided to take Harriet with her, in a very unusual way. With her tiny friend screaming and crying at her from the panty drawer, Susan peeled her jeans down her legs and pulled down her thong panties. She grabbed Harriet and placed her face up, lying on the front part of her thongs. While Harriet looked stunned at her position, Susan quickly pulled the thongs all they way UP to her crotch and she could feel Harriet pressed tightly against her pussy. She then grabbed her jeans and pulled them up and zippered them closed. She could feel Harriet squirming against her pussy and it felt so marvelous, she was in heaven and almost decided not to go out, but she had to do the shopping. So she grabbed her car keys, threw on a jacket and made for the door, but before she went out, she looked at herself in the mirror to be sure that no one could detect there was a person in her crotch – and it was obvious the slight bulge in that area looked quite normal.  Susan felt marvelous walking to the car and sitting down to drive with this living person pressed tightly against her pussy.  The same could not be said for Harriet, she had never felt like this in her life. There was almost no air and the heat and smell from Susan’s pussy was almost unbearable. She knew she would not survive more than a few minutes of this. Then suddenly, when she thought she could not survive, she was pressed even harder against Susan’s crotch – Susan was now sitting in her car and her jeans were as tight as a second skin. Harriet had harbored a secret affection for Susan but she never dreamed it would end up like this, crushed in her pussy!

            Susan drove to the market and did the grocery shopping which took about 30 minutes, all the while she could feel her tiny prisoner squirming inside her panties. She thought for sure that Harriet would die within the first 10 minutes from lack of air or the crushing effect of the tight jeans, but this was not the case. When Susan arrived home about 1 hour later, she went to her bedroom, took off her jeans and panties and looked down to see Harriet covered in her pussy juices but very much alive! It became obvious to Susan – who was a very intelligent person – that the shrinking potion must have given Harriet some “super-human” powers. She decided to test it out and have some fun at the same time. She had to prepare dinner soon because later she was going to drive to Harriet’s home to shrink her kids, so she decided to put her friend in a nice “spot”. She took her panties off and found a pair of regular panties, with a large section at the crotch. She took Harriet and looked in her eyes and told her that she was going to put her into her pussy. Harriet was stunned and struggled mightily and screamed, but Susan just put her face first into her pussy, which was already quite wet. She very carefully pushed Harriet in slowly, to her shoulders, then held her legs together and pushed her the rest of the way. She stuck her fingers into her crotch to push her as far in as possible. It was better than any dildo she had ever used, because Harriet was struggling all the time and it felt so good inside her. Then she pulled up her panties, put on her slippers and a sexy negligee and went down to the kitchen to prepare dinner, all the while she was humming to herself. It was the greatest sexual feeling she ever had, better than sex with Tim had ever been. She had to stop preparing dinner because the sensation in her pussy was too much, so she went over to the sofa, lay back and began to finger her clit, and within 2 minutes she had the greatest orgasm of her life. She was so wet that she felt Harriet begin to slip out of her, so she squeezed the walls of her vagina and with her fingers pushed her back inside. She finished making dinner and went upstairs to change, since it was 4 pm and she had to go to Harriet’ house. But first she called the house and Amelia answered the phone, but she seemed a bit upset. Susan asked if Jimmy was at home and when she said yes, she said she was coming over to visit them.

            Harriet was stuck inside Susan’s pussy and the smell, heat and pressure was so intense she could not imagine why she was still alive. In fact, she wanted to die, but death was not forthcoming. She felt Susan experience an orgasm and the walls of the vagina were crushing against her, but then she felt the fluids begin to flush her outside to fresh air and possible freedom. But then Susan’s fingers pushed her back inside, even further in than she was before; she began to cry and could not believe her fate.

            Susan went upstairs to change for her visit to see Harriet’s children. She also had come to a conclusion, that she LOVED the idea of a tiny person being at her disposal. Therefore she decided that she was going to shrink OTHER victims!! In her bedroom she had to decide what to do with Harriet when she went to her house. She did not want to keep her in her pussy because it made her too excited and it was a long drive. Then she had a crazy idea! Why not! She went to the bathroom and found some KL jelly, which she had used when she would use her dildo in her asshole – something she enjoyed once in a while. She took Harriet out of her pussy and looked at her. Harriet was a mess, covered in Susan’s pussy juices, red faced from the heat, her hair matted. She took Harriet to the bathroom and washed her off in the sink, dried her with a soft towel and then took some of the KL jelly and smeared it all over her body. Then she took some of the jelly and rubbed it around her rosebud asshole and inside, using her finger to dilate the hole. Harriet had no idea what was going on, but she realized rather quickly as Susan put her behind her back and squatted down, spreading the cheeks of her ass. Harriet knew terror like never before, she was screaming at the top of her lungs but her cries were muffled as Susan pushed her face first into her anus, very slowly she pushed Harriet in, inch by inch until just her feet were showing. One more push and Harriet was gone, deep inside Susan’s shit hole. The squirming was driving Susan crazy, she had never felt anything like it before – it was even better than having Harriet in her pussy. But she knew she had a job to do, so she put on a pair of bikini panties, put on her tight jeans, grabbed her car keys and left.

            Harriet was pushed inside this tiny hole and the smell in this hole made the smell in the pussy seem like the best French perfume. She was pushed far inside and there were some traces of shit in the rectum and some of it was near Harriet’s face. There was no room to move so some of the shit went into her mouth, making her gag not only from the smell but now the taste. At least she knew she would be dead soon and her torture would be over. After what seemed like a hour in this prison, Harriet became unconscious and stopped moving.  Susan was driving to Harriet’ house and thinking ahead of what she would do with Amelia and Jimmy, once they were shrunk. She totally lost track of Harriet, partly because her tiny prisoner had stopped moving and partly because her thoughts were on the kids. When she arrived at the house, she went to the door and was greeted by Amelia, and even Susan had to admit that this teenager was indeed very attractive and sexy looking. Without any hesitation, Susan pointed the bottle at Amelia and sprayed her, causing the young girl to shrink immediately to 5 inches and becoming unconscious.  She took her clothes up first and put Amelia into her handbag. She called out to Jimmy and found him in his room watching TV.  Jimmy was a cute boy, dark hair and eyes and slim. He greeted Susan with a smile and hello and was in turn sprayed by the shrinking solution.  He shrank to 4 inches and she took his clothes along and put the young boy into the bag with his sister.  Susan checked the house to make sure no one else was present, turned off all the lights and TV and drove back home. She was very happy with the outcome and became terribly excited about what she might do when she got home, but she also realized that Sharon and Petra would be at home so she was not totally free to do what she wanted – it frustrated her.

            Petra arrived home from her classes at the university and decided she had to eat something because her last meal was breakfast and it was almost 4 PM.  She took a frozen dinner out of the freezer and put it in the oven, setting the timer for 45 minutes. While the dinner was being cooked Petra went to her room to change into something comfortable, since she had been wearing tight jeans all day long – common apparel for the Shaw women!! She put on a pair of  boys shorts panties and pulled on a pair of old sweatpants over them. She then went to her father’s office to use the computer there and check her email. As she was reading her emails she kept hearing a very faint sound, almost like a human’s cries for help, but so faint she could barely make it out. Curious, she traced the sounds to the nearby closet and discovered a shoebox with some items placed over it. She uncovered the box and was in total shock when she realized it was a tiny 4-inch man, completely naked.  Petra picked up the tiny man and placed him on the desk where the computer was and asked who he was.  As it turned out, his name was Frank and he explained that a few days ago (he had lost track of time after he was shrunk) someone in a car sprayed a fluid in his face and he lost consciousness.  He had awakened to find himself in small box, until the young Giantess had opened the box.  Petra was truly amused.  She had long passed the age of playing with dolls but here was a real doll!! She decided to take him to the kitchen with her and offer him some of her food. She carried Frank in her hand and it felt so strange to feel this tiny, helpless creature squirming in her hand – she realized how much power she had over his life and it was like an aphrodisiac.  By the time she got the table set her frozen dinner was ready, so she took out some juice and bread and got her silverware.  She asked Frank if he was hungry and he said he was, so she took a very small saucer and placed a small amount of the meat from her meal into it.  She found a small whiskey shot glass and put some juice in it so he could drink from it. Then she sat down and was about to eat when she heard someone at the front door. In a panic Petra grabbed Frank and thought of where to hide him. It might be her father at the door and since the tiny man was in a box in his office then he might belong to her dad. She looked around for a place to hide Frank. Looking down at her clothes she realized her sweat pants had no pockets. Without thinking of the consequences, she pulled the elastic away from her body at her back and quickly placed the unfortunate Frank into her panties. She snapped the elastic band back in place and the tiny man was firmly pressed against her ass.  

            The person at the front door was her younger sister Sharon, who was clearly upset about something when she entered the house because she hardly said more than a hello to Petra and began to prepare something to eat for herself.  Petra did not want to reveal the fact that she had found this tiny human being in her father’s office closet so she tried to act like nothing was wrong. When Sharon sat down at the kitchen table she began to calm down and it was apparent she wanted to talk with Petra.  For her part Petra had been standing this entire time, realizing that the tiny person was trapped in the seat portion of her panties. She knew that if she sat down she would crush Frank under her weight, but she also realized that NOT sitting down would look very suspicious. When Sharon looked away Petra quickly tried to push her tiny prisoner further to the front of her panties, where he would be safe if she sat down. Unfortunately Sharon looked back toward her and she could not finish the move. As much as she felt badly for the tiny man in her panties, she decided she was going to have to sit or she would have to tell her sister about her secret. As soon as she sat down she could feel Frank squirming under her, desperate to escape from the enormous weight crushing down on his body.

            Frank was in shock when the pretty young giant girl took him out of the shoebox. He had not realized that he was shrunken to this size, since when he awoke from being rendered unconscious he was in a dark shoebox where he could not orient himself. But now, he could not believe his predicament, he estimated his size at about 4-5 inches, based upon the size of the computer monitor Petra had placed him near. However, when she offered to give him some food he began to feel better and he was VERY hungry.  Unfortunately before he had the chance to eat anything he found himself being lifted up and quickly placed into the giant girls panties. Amazingly, even though he realized where he was, the smell was very nice. Petra was always quite clean and she wore some expensive Lancome perfume.  However, all that changed the moment Petra sat down. He felt the weight of perhaps 2 cars crushing his body. In fact, he was surprised that he was alive with all that weight on his body, but he did not realize that in the process of shrinking his body had acquired resistance to crushing forces as well as the ability to resist oxygen deprivation for longer periods of time.  However, even with these “superhuman” qualities, there were limits. In addition, the feelings of pain and discomfort were heightened quite a bit. Frank was suffering and trying as hard as he could to move this mountain of flesh off his body – with absolutely no success. Slowly, but surely, Frank’s body was flattened.

            Petra had never been a cruel person; she never even enjoyed killing bugs if she happened to see them under her feet. However, the feelings of this tiny person squirming under her ass gave her a tremendous feeling of exhilaration. At first she was doing her best not to sit down, but now she was thoroughly enjoying the feelings of this tiny being squirming under her. In fact, she even got “wet” a bit with the feeling. When she felt the movements under her slow down, she tried to initiate more movements from Frank by squirming and pressing down harder on the chair. These actions definitely cause the tiny man to squirm harder but eventually Petra found that there were no further movements under her.  She assumed that Frank had finally perished under her, but despite feeling very sad she felt disappointment!! Without the distraction of the victim in her panties Petra was finally able to pay more attention to her sister.

            Sharon was still very upset about the rejection of Amelia and decided to eat something to placate her anger. She took some ice cream and sat down at the table with Petra, but not saying anything to her other than hello. They sat there for about 10 minutes before Sharon decided to speak to her sister about what happened with her friend Amelia. Petra had a suspicion that her younger sister might be a lesbian, but she was not sure and she also realized that it might be that she was just young and exploring her sexuality. Sharon was happy that her sister was sympathizing with her and telling her not to be concerned about Amelia. She was shocked when Petra revealed that some of her older friends (girls) had commented about how beautiful Sharon was and that they wanted to meet her. Of course this was not totally true but Petra said this so as to make her sister feel better. After 30 minutes Petra went up to her room. She was very anxious to see what had happened to Frank who was still firmly inside her panties. When she got to her room she took off her sweat pants and peeled off her panties. She was a bit shocked to see the results of her sitting on him, he was totally flat but she could still make out his facial features and there was no doubt he must have been in agony during his final moments. Amazingly Petra did not feel any guilt. Her only concern was that this man had belonged to her father, since she found him in his office closet. However, she realized that if she disposed of the tiny body there was no way her father would ever know that she had found him.  She padded into the bathroom and gingerly picking up the tiny flattened man out of her panties, she dropped him into the toilet and flushed.  Frank disappeared down the bowl in swirl of water. Petra decided she needed to take a shower and get dressed since she had a date with Sam that night.

When Susan arrived at home, she found Sharon sulking in her room and asked her what was wrong.  Sharon had never told her mother about her attraction to Amelia, but this time she told her everything, including the rejection that afternoon.  Susan listened sympathetically and at first was a bit upset to think that her daughter might be a lesbian, but then she decided to give her a great surprise.  Susan told her daughter she had a special present for her and it might make her feel better. She opened her handbag reached in and took out a very awake and very shocked Amelia.  She gave the tiny girl to her daughter and said, “She is yours, to do as you wish”. At first Sharon was in total shock, she could not believe that the girl she wanted so badly was now only 5 inches tall. But then, as she remembered that Amelia had rejected and embarrassed her, she decided it was just a great present.  Susan explained to her daughter about the shrinking solution and that she also had shrunk Amelia’s mother and brother. It was at this point that Susan remembered that Harriet had been in her ass for over 3 hours and told her daughter about it. Sharon could not believe that her mother could take a tiny person and use them like that, but in her mind she knew that it was where Amelia was going, and soon.

            Susan went to her room with Jimmy still in her handbag. She decided not to remove Harriet just yet. In fact she felt that she must be dead because she had not felt any movement for at least 2 hours. She knew that she would be having a bowel movement later that evening, so it would be a perfect time to “eliminate” her former friend. But she still had to prepare dinner for her husband and children so she placed Jimmy, who was now totally awake but totally frightened, into her panty drawer. Susan changed to something more comfortable, some leotards and a negligee. She went to the kitchen and began to prepare dinner. Sharon kept looking at Amelia and became more and more aroused. Amelia was in total shock at how BIG Sharon looked to her, and she begged Sharon to restore her to her former size. Sharon just smiled at her tiny friend.  Sharon said to Amelia, “do you remember how you rejected me earlier today? Telling me that you found me disgusting for wanting to have sex with you. Well, now YOU will be making love to me, in a most intimate way”. Sharon went through her underwear drawer and found a pair of panties that were just perfect. Normally she would wear thongs or small bikinis, but for what she had in mind, she needed a fuller panty. She took out a black pair and placed Amelia in the crotch of the panty, face up. She slipped her legs into the panties and slowly pulled them up to her waiting crotch. Sharon typically shaved around her pussy, so that there was some hair there but it was very nice and neat. Amelia stared up at the two colossal legs and the fast approaching pussy and her eyes were wide open. Sharon looked down at the shock and fear in Amelia’s tiny face and it made her wet already. She decided to slow it down so that she could revel in the fear that she saw on her friend’s face. So Sharon pulled her panties up, inch by inch, allowing her tiny friend a long time to visualize her final resting place. It was like a slow elevator to the top floor of a skyscraper! Amelia’s heart was beating about 200 beats/min, her eyes as wide as saucers and she found she was so scared she was actually holding her breath. She closed her eyes and hoped it was just a nightmare and it would be over when she opened her eyes again. But when she did open them, there was the waiting crotch of Sharon coming closer and closer.  Sharon watched her friend in both amusement and desire and it took all of her discipline to keep from pulling the panties into your crotch quickly. But finally she pulled the panties as tightly as possible into her crotch and she could feel her tiny friend struggling against her pussy lips. It was the most awesome feeling she ever felt. She then found a pair of shorts and slipped them on. With Amelia safely tucked away in her crotch, Sharon went downstairs to join her mother and thank her for the lovely present. Susan explained to Sharon that there was plenty of solution if they decided to shrink other people in the future and that made her daughter ecstatic.

            Tim arrived home about 8 PM and found his family waiting to have dinner. They ate and Tim went to his office to check on his shrunken captive, only to find there was no one in the box. He could not ask his wife about the tiny man because it was a secret, so he assumed that somehow he had escaped. He did ask Susan if she had come to his room and she said only to use the computer. However, Tim was not very concerned since he realized a 5-inch tall man would not survive on his own for long, and he could always shrink someone else for his experiments. He went to sleep and the next morning he was off to Washington DC to discuss the project details to the Pentagon officials. He would be gone for 4 days.

            After Tim went to sleep (they had been sleeping separately for the past year now) she finally felt the “urge” to use the toilet. She took a magazine and went and sat on the toilet bowl and read. Within a few minutes she finally felt the urge and a turd came out of her lovely ass, making a big splash into the bowl. This was followed by several more. When she was finished, Susan looked down into the bowl, crinkling her nose at the bad smell. But she was amused to think that her friend Harriet was immersed in her shit for many hours. She tried to find the body of her friend, but could not see her. She took some latex gloves that she had borrowed from Tim previously and despite her revulsion, began to break up the shit logs to see if she could find Harriet. Finally, as she scraped away shit, she could see the face and body of her tiny former friend. She checked to see if there was any sign of life, but there was none, just a look of total horror on the face of the tiny victim. While the formula allowed the shrunken subjects some resistance to lack of oxygen, it could not last for many hours. Satisfied that Harriet was indeed dead, Susan flushed the bowl and tossed the latex gloves along with the shit.

            After dinner, Sharon went up to her room, very anxious to see how her former friend had fared, being trapped in her crotch for over 2 hours. As she slowly pulled her panties down, she could see that Amelia was totally covered with sweat and vaginal fluids, but there was no doubt she was still alive, but feeling miserable. She never liked girls at all, despite the fact that her friend Sharon had always hinted that she wanted to have sex with her. While she found Sharon very attractive, she found the idea of having sex with a woman to be repulsive. Ironically here she was stuck in her best friends crotch smelling her pussy and giving her pleasure, how could something like this happen! Sharon enjoyed the power she felt forcing her aloof friend to “live” in her crotch for now, considering that just a few hours earlier Amelia had found just the idea of having ANY sex with her, to be absurd. Sharon laid down on her bed and put Amelia onto her chest next to her breasts. Sharon did not have big breasts, but they were perky enough. But she did have a great looking butt, most guys, and some girls, always complimented her on it. The more she stared at Amelia, the hotter she was getting and she finally decided what she would do – Amelia would act as her living dildo! She grabbed her tiny friend and put her feet first into her vaginal lips, but very slowly. Amelia, seeing what was coming went into a total panic and screamed and pleaded for her friend to have some pity on her. Sharon just laughed at her feeble cries and continued to push her friend into her vagina, until only her head remained. Right at the opening, looking so out of place, a tiny head was protruding from her pussy. Sharon got up from the bed and went to her full-length mirror. She looked at the sight and became totally aroused. She reached down and slowly pushed Amelia’s head all the way into her vagina, and continued pushing until she could no longer feel the top of her head, even with her finger fully inserted. Amelia was wildly trashing about inside her friends vaginal walls, which were now totally wet with secreted fluids. She banged on the walls with her hands, her feet and moving her body. However, the effect of her movements only served to send Sharon into a series of orgasms that forced her to lie down. She could not keep track of how many times she had come and each time she felt the movements inside her vagina, she would tingle again. Finally, after experiencing 4 orgasms, she drifted off to sleep, with Amelia firmly imprisoned inside her vagina.

            After Susan left the toilet she went immediately to her panty drawer and grabbed young Jimmy who was totally frightened beyond belief by this giant woman who he assumed was his mother’s friend.  Susan knew right away what she planned for the young boy, he was going to take his mother’s place inside her vagina. Quickly, and without ceremony, she pried open the lips of her pussy and slowly inserted the tiny body inside, head first. She felt his struggles and it only added to her excitement as she began to finger her clit. Young Jimmy had been pushed far up inside Susan’s vagina and in his young mind, he could not even fathom where he was, he only knew it smelled terrible, was very hot and he could hardly breathe. He continued to struggle with his hands and feet until he became exhausted and finally passed out. Susan enjoyed 3 orgasms because of the tiny boys movements inside her and the thought of what had happened to his mother, earlier during the day. Finally, she went to sleep with the poor boy held prisoner inside her body.

           Sharon awoke feeling so good and she immediately went to take a shower, forgetting that her friend was deep inside her vagina. After a refreshing shower, she went on the toilet to pee and then realized that Amelia was still inside her. She reached inside with her fingers and felt Amelia’s head and slowly pulled her out, assuming she had died. To her surprise, her friend was still alive, but quite bruised and covered with Sharon’s fluids. Sharon washed her friend off under the sink in cold water, which revived Amelia but she was in store for much worse. Sharon decided that she was going to use the shrinking solution today and find some nice victims. She realized that the feeling of power over someone so small, was a sexual elixir! But Amelia was not going to be a part of her life; she decided that her former friend would spend the last hours of her life up inside her ass. She looked in the medicine cabinet and found some lubricant and spread it all over Amelia who could not even imagine what was coming. She then put some of the jelly on and inside her anus. Similar to the situation the night before when she placed Amelia into her panties, she wanted to prolong the torture for her young friend. She wanted to watch her face after she knew what was coming. She grabbed Amelia around her waist and put her face next to her asshole and told her that she was going inside! Amelia could not believe it, that her friend could possibly do something like this to her. She begged and pleaded, but to no avail. Sharon very slowly rubbed Amelia’s face along the ass crack, almost like she was using her face to clean herself. She then pushed her face slowly into the hole, but then out again. She did this three time causing Amelia to almost go into shock. The look on her tiny friend’s face was enough to make Sharon cum without being touched. But finally she decided to get the job done. The puckered hole was very tight so it took a lot of pressure and twisting to first get her friend’s head totally inside. But once part of Amelia was inserted, it almost seemed like her anus was a hungry mouth and she was able to insert the tiny girl in just a few more pushes. She pushed her far inside and then put on a pair of her sexiest thong panties. She pulled on some super tight jeans, and looked at herself in the mirror, there was no doubt, she was looking great. Amelia was not quite so happy. If she thought that being inside Sharon’s vagina was bad, this place was like hell. The smell, heat and pressure were incredible.  The rectum walls were much smaller so the pressure on her body was enormous. The smell of shit was overwhelming and she doubted she would be able to survive very long. But she still tried to struggle hoping that in some way she would be able to free herself.  Unfortunately, the movement she was creating was stimulating Sharon’s bowel and shit was beginning to move toward her.

          Susan awoke in the morning and like her daughter went for a shower, also disregarding the tiny boy inside her vagina. She sat down to pee and decided she would pull him out hoping he might still be alive – since she had some other ideas she wanted to try out. However, as she pulled him out, by his feet, it was obvious he was dead. She simply dropped him into the bowl, wiped her urethra with toilet paper, and flushed. Jimmy was sent down, where his mother was. But now Susan had no more tiny people and she wanted to find some. She met her daughter in the kitchen and they both had some coffee and toast. Susan asked about Amelia and was told that she was firmly inserted inside her ass. Sharon told her mom she wanted to go find some more victims and they decided to go together. The only decision was WHERE to go. They both came to the conclusion that they preferred female victims and possibly some males. They decided that the beach was a great area because it was not so crowded at this time of year, and there would be some families there. It was best to shrink a family, since then there would be no one to miss them. So they drove to a Malibu beach area they knew would be isolated. As luck would have it, they came across a group of 5 girls all lying out in the sun, Susan guessed their ages to be between 17-20 years of age.  The plan was to put the shrinking solution into some soft drinks they had purchased and offer the girls the drinks. They had brought along bathing suits and changed in the car, carrying a large handbag with them. They put out the towel next to the girls, and began chatting, finally offering them some soft drinks. The girls drank the drinks and immediately shrank and became unconscious. Checking to be sure that no one was observing, Susan and Sharon, took all the blankets and clothing and put the five tiny girls into the bag and went to the car. Susan wanted to put one of the girls into your crotch, but they were all unconscious so she had to be patient and postpone her excitement.

            The drive home seemed extremely slow because of traffic and the excitement that mother and daughter were feeling.  When the two women arrived home they immediately checked to see if Petra was home, but there was a note saying she was out with her boyfriend and would not return till later that evening. Susan also found a telephone message from her husband Tim who was staying at a Washinton,DC hotel.  She called him at the hotel and he told her about the first meeting, which was totally boring to Susan. However, she knew she had to find out more information about the shrinking solution and she mentioned it to him. She said she found the solution and thought it was a means for reducing weight and had tried it on her friend Harriet. Tim was shocked that his wife could have found and used this secret solution – little did he realize that it was being used on many more people than just Harriet! Tim was more concerned about the secrecy of the solution and begged his wife to keep it safe. Susan asked him if there was a reversing solution or antidote.  Tim explained that they were close to developing an antidote but it had not been perfected or tried on humans. He did not ask what had happened to Harriet! After the conversation with her husband Susan took three of the girls, Jill 21, Claudia and June both 17 up to her room, they were her toys! Sharon was able to keep the remaining two, Peggy 18 and Rebecca 20.

        Sharon was almost crazy with desire as she rushed upstairs with her two captives, and then she remembered that she still had Amelia firmly inside her ass. In fact, whether it was the presence of her friend, or something else, but she felt the desire to have a bowel movement, so she took her captives and put them into the sink and stripped off her jeans and panties. She sat over the toilet and began to shit, which she had not done for two days.  IT took a few minutes but finally a huge shit log came out of her ass and hit the water, then a second and a third, she felt extremely relieved. The smell was quite nauseating but she looked down into the bowl and to her astonishment she saw Amelia, covered in her shit but still alive!! It was amazing, and she would never have believed that anything could have survived all those hours in her ass and in her shit. She grabbed some toilet paper and pulled Amelia out of the bowl, dumped her into the bathtub and turned on the water. Then she wiped herself clean and flushed. She retrieved her now clean friend from the bathtub and stared at her. Amelia looked in very bad shape; she had black and blue marks all over her body from the pressure of the walls of the rectum. Her face was ashen and her eyes were red, she had not eaten for over 24 hours, unless she had ingested some of Sharon’s shit!! But Sharon felt no pity for this girl who had refused her advances. She wanted to inflict even more agony on her and she had a great idea. She put on some tight leotards and took her tiny friend to her bedroom and put her on a chair, face up. She grabbed a magazine, turned down towards Amelia and told her she was going to be her chair cushion, while she read. Then she turned and sat. Amelia looked up and had only time to emit a small scream before the full weight of Sharon – the equivalent of several tons at her size – ground her into the chair. She was able to survive for a full 15 minutes before even the compressed cells gave way and she was flattened under her friends beautiful ass. Twenty minutes later, Sharon stood up and looked down to see that her former friend was no more, she was flattened as a pancake. She was extremely pleased with herself and she took the lifeless body to the bathroom and flushed it away. The entire family had ended up in the same sewer system.

To be continued::