- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The following story was completely thought up and written by Six-Inch-Dildo.

Trap

A second story attempt by six-inch-dildo

 

Looking back on what happened I see the whole setup clearly. At least from this perspective I can, when it was happening to me I was so blind. I just walked right into it and driven by my own lusts ended up where I am today. I even told myself several times to just walk away but I had gone too far and I just couldn’t stop myself. Now I have paid for it in a way I could not have ever imagined.

 

It started around 5:00 on a Tuesday night while on a business trip to Boston. I had been taking these kinds of trips for several years now and had developed a little habit of having some sexual adventures while away from home. I had many luscious adventures. I once seduced the woman who brought my room service meal. She came back to my room after she got off and we played until the early hours of the morning. One time there were a couple of mature women who were at some kind of a seminar who stayed in the room next to mine. When they would see me in the hall I could see the desire in their eyes. I actually called their room one night around 11:00 and told them I could see their desire. Five minutes later I was naked in their room. They must have been starved for affection at home because these two women wore me out. Occasionally I had visited adult bookstores and go to the booths where I could watch steamy sex scenes and masturbate. This had become a habit lately that I was pursuing more and more.

 

The flier was the first clue that should have made me turn and run but I found the intrigue of it a strong temptation. I found the flier under the windshield wiper of my rental car when I left my hotel room that morning. It was rather plain and said, “Club 5.5 - The final adventure. Free Movie Preview Booths” I felt a chill as I red the strange title. My eyes moved down the flier to a small map the showed where it was located. Inside me something was screaming, “This does not look right, are there fliers on any other cars, why does the map look like it is made to get you there from this hotel?” I felt both anxiety and arousal as I contemplated this. Oddly enough it was on my way to the office without much of a detour. So, I made a choice to at least drive by and take a look. The area of town was nice and did not seem to run off into the lower rent district as I approached the address. Soon my eyes caught sight of the building with a modest sign out front, “Club 5.5”. There were no flashing lights or bright colors that you would normally associate with such a place. My heart began to thump in my chest at the whirlwind of thoughts that swept through my mind. Some thoughts were of wild fantasies fulfilled and some were of a world full of people wanting to take advantage of you. Before I knew what I was consciously doing I sat in the parking lot in my car and had just turned the engine off. “I will just take a look” I told myself. As I got out of my car I noticed several very expensive cars parked in what seemed to be a private parking area behind the building. My eyes caught site of a beautiful woman in her late forties making her way toward an entrance marked, “private”. She looked at me and smirked, while seeming to size me up. I walked toward the front door wondering what her affiliation was with this establishment. Soon I was at the door and some sane part of my mind cried out again for me to think about it first. Now, quite driven by hormones, I was past the internal arguments and I pulled the door open and entered.

 

The door swung closed behind me as I entered the fairly well lit shop. I gave a quick look around to size the place up. There was the usual videos that lined two walls and cases full of sexual perihelia. On one wall there was a long mirror with a counter below it where an attractive woman tended the counter. She did not pay any special attention to me as I looked around, trying to act casual. Our eyes met for a brief moment and she smiled a casual smile at me then went back to her chores. Soon, my eyes then found the entrance to the video booths. The same claim, which was on the flier, was on the wall next to the entrance, on a small sign on the side of the door, “Free Preview Booths”. As I walked toward the entrance a woman on the other side of the long mirror turned to a woman sitting behind a small computer console, “I’ll take him.” She said with a quiver of excitement in her voice.  The other woman nodded with a smile. I walked into the much darker area of the shop and saw a small labyrinth of hallways lined with booths. I could hear the muffled sounds of videos playing scenes for customers. Moans and grunts surrounded me and heightened my excitement. Through the hidden cameras the two women watched me as I selected my booth and entered. “Number 12” the woman at the controls said casually. The door seemed heavy and very well insulated as I pulled it closed. It made a very decidedly solid sound when it sealed.

 

On the screen in front of me a colorful graphic played. “Welcome to Club 5.5” There were the usual up-down arrows for me to scroll through the movie selections. It was strange that there was no chair in the room. The display changed, “Press a button to proceed” The two woman smiled at each other as they watched me in the booth. Their display showing the same thing mine did. I pushed the up arrow and suddenly there was an electrical sound from behind the wall that hummed low and was rising in frequency rapidly. Then there was a sound that brought terror to my mind as the door locked. I turned to grab the door when the inside of the booth was flooded with a blue glow that enveloped my whole body. My mind went wild as I realized my fears of ever entering this place. I tried to cry out but my jaw was locked shut. I felt as if the blue glow then penetrated my skin and passed through my body and was touching every part of my being. Then the room disappeared into blackness. I stood in the darkness in silence as I trembled from the energy that had just bombarded my body. I then realized that I was now naked. I squinted as I looked around trying to see the door or the display screen I stepped forward and felt thick cloth in front of me. At first I thought that this could not be my clothes, the cloth was rough and heavy like thick canvas. What was happening to me?

 

Then there was another electrical sound and the whole booth seemed to be moving down. A brilliant slit of light appeared where the back wall had been and was growing. I stepped back and fell on the thick cloth behind me. As the opening grew my heart pounded wildly as I saw what I could not believe. Two huge woman’s faces looked in at me. One woman smiled knowingly and the other was in amazement.

“It really worked!” She said as she peered in.

“We deliver what we promise.” The other said as she reached in to grab me.

I screamed and tried to get up to run but she quickly grabbed me with her huge hand and lifted me from my clothes that were piled up around me.

“Put me down, what the hell is going on here?” I screamed as she lifted me out into the light of the room that was below the video area.

The woman who worked at the store held me up to examine me. She looked at me almost in disgust as she let me dangle by my arms. “Put me down?” she said mockingly to the other woman. “Look, your new dildo talks too!”

“Dildo!” I screamed as my eyes met those of my new owner. She was a middle-aged brunette with a nice figure and what seemed to be a deep pocketbook.

She looked at me with a look that is hard to describe. It was as if she wanted me but it was with such domination in her eyes that it made me shiver.

“Please, I have a wife and a family, I have to get back to them!” I squeaked while they seemingly ignored me.

Then the storeowner looked right at me, “Honey, you belong to Sandra now, she is your owner.” She looked at Sandra and they both smiled.

“I want to put him in right now.” Sandra then said with a big smile on her face.

I shuddered and then began to squirm as the owner handed me to Sandra. “Well, dear, he is yours now.”

She motioned to her and they walked to a private room and closed the door. On the table in the middle of the room was a dildo case. It was about six inches long and lined. Sandra picked it up and then looked at me. “look toy, it’s your case.”

I stared back at her. “My case?”

“Well, yes. I just can’t have you running all over the place when I am not using you, can I?” She said holding it close to me.

I was almost unable to speak as this reality unfolded before me. I began to sob. “Please, no, this can’t be happening to me!”

Sandra actually became aroused at my distress. She then quickly pushed me into the dildo case and arranged me so that I was snug inside. I tried to fight her huge fingers but was helpless. She gave a chuckle at my pitiful struggles and then snapped the lid closed. Then I felt the case drop to the table and the two women laughed. Then I heard them taking outside as I lay in my prison.

“So, I really don’t need to do anything to take care of him?” Sandra asked.

“No, the change we made to him not only shrunk him to 5.5 inches but changed him into a living toy. He no longer needs food or water or even air to live.” The woman continued, “So that means that you can put him where you want, for as long as you want.” I heard Sandra moan in joyous agreement. Then I felt the case being lifted off the table and opened. As it opened Sandra looked in at me with a huge smile. Her breath washed over me as she spoke. “Hi toy, want to see where you will spend most of your time!” As she pulled me out I could see that she was now naked. Her large breast were ominous and nasty looking from my perspective. I stared at them as she moved toward the bed. She caught me staring at her breasts and laughed. “Oh, you want these toy?”

She jammed my face into her huge nipple and rubbed it hard. “You want my big tits huh?” She pulled me from her tit. “Well, that’s not what you were made for.” She sat on the bed and spread her legs wide She lowered me down and aimed me toward her huge hairy pussy. “This is what you are for now little toy.” She pressed my face to her wet lips and began to slide me up and down her slit. “Oh yes, little bastard.” She moaned as she rubbed my face on her huge clit. “Think you can use women, well, this woman is going to use you.” She slid me up and down until my head slid in deeper. She let out a cry and pushed me in further. I screamed in vain as her wet pussy walls surrounded my head and upper body. She looked down between her legs to see my body sticking out from her pussy and an overwhelming sense of power enveloped her. She pulled me out and held my dripping body up to her face. “Beg me not to put you in my pussy toy!” She sneered at me. “Beg me not to keep you there for days and days.” I whimpered and shook as she yelled at me. “BEG ME!” She yelled again.

“Please!” I managed. “Please don’t.” I said in a trembling voice knowing it was in vain.

She lowered me to her giant pussy and spread her lips with her other hand showing me her wet hole. “This is where you belong.” She said with finality and then with a long decisive push slide me all the way into her vagina. She let out a great scream as she plunged her fingers in behind me and pushed me deep inside her trembling body. I found myself engulfed in wet, hot flesh as I was pushed deep into her vagina. She pulled her fingers out and closed her legs tight and squirmed on the bed at the feeling of me inside her pussy. When she opened her eyes the storeowner was standing there holding a pair of panties out for her with a knowing smile on her face. Sandra sat up in bed and smiled joyously and snatched the panties from her hand. She examined the panties. They were black lace with a very special feature, a thin brass zipper that ran up the length of the crotch. “Oh this is a nice touch.” She said as she contemplated the panties.

 

Meanwhile I squirmed helplessly deep inside her vagina. I kept feeling as if I needed to breathe but my chest was at peace even though her pussy juices surrounded me. Then I felt my chest, no heartbeat! I felt a wave of panic flood over me. I pinched my arm and could not feel it very much, it seemed like it was not real yet somewhat real. What was I now? Suddenly I felt movement and two fingers grabbed my by my head and quickly pulled me out. I was dropped on the bed by Sandra and lay there looking up at the two women who tormented me. Sandra quickly got up and pulled the panties up onto her body. She then sat back on the bed straddling the place where I lay soaked in Sandra’s juices. “Look, toy, look what Kelly gave me.” She touched the zipper that was closed and smiled at me. “It’s like a door.” She giggled. She then began to pull the zipper down slowly.  “Look, the door is opening.” She said mockingly as I slowly stood up. As she pulled it down her pussy lips came into view. I began to back away from the vision. “Oh no you don’t toy.” Sandra said and quickly reached down and grabbed me. “Remember, this is where you belong. You will just have to learn that.” She aimed me toward her pussy that was in full view now and slid me in feet first. She worked me in slowly while moaning. “Oh yes, poor little cheating man. Now you are just a pussy toy. Too bad.” She pushed me in further until just my head and shoulders were sticking out. She sat up and watched me intently. “And now just a little pull.” She said and squeezed her pussy muscles and pulled me in past the point of no return. Her pussy quickly sucked me in and her lips closed behind my panicked little face. “Oh yes!” She trembled. Again I found myself pulled into her tight pussy. From inside I could not only hear her voice but I could feel it reverberate through my body. Then she reached down with a trembling hand and began to pull the little zipper up. As I struggled to escape her vagina I heard the sound. “No!” I yelped, Oh please no!”  I scrambled to climb out as I heard “Zzzzzzzzip!” from outside. I squirmed and struggled to get out and. The finality of the zipper was overwhelming. I finally managed to slide a hand out between her lips any to have my hand meet a tight wall of cloth. “No, no, no!” I cried repeatedly as I pushed with my tiny hands on the thick wall of cloth. Then I felt Sandra stand up which caused her vagina to pull me in deep. She let out a moan at the feeling of me inside her. Then she got dressed again.

 

“Now remember everything I told you.” I heard Kelly say,” and call us if you have any questions.”

“I will, Kelly.” Sandra said having a hard time concentrating as I struggled inside her.

As Sandra walked out of the club she watched as a club employee drove off with my rental car. I will have just disappeared.  Sandra drove off, her mind flooded with all the ideas of things she would do to me.

 

To be continued…? 

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story was thought up and written by Six-inch-dildo.