- Text Size +

Disclaimer:  THIS IS NOT IN THE LEAST BIT SUITIBLE FOR CHILDREN.  This story depicts rape, murder, and what happens to your dinner.  It also contains science content, for those of you who are affraid of it. This is also a work of fiction.

Susan and Mike where often considered the oddest couple.  Both fifteen, they were dating, and very seriously.  Susan is a cheerleader, and active in many social aspects of school.  She has been on nearly every committee for school dances and parties, and tends to be a bit of an air head when it comes to school work.  On a zero to ten scale, the school boy’s rated her a nine point nine five (Woodstock High Guide to Popularity, 2011).  She has a thin frame, but it is athletic, and hard.  Yet at the same time, her light brown hair drifts a few inches beyond her framed shoulders, and her chest has managed to sprout the nicest set of firm, round breast that pushes out any shirt she manages to wear.  Even threw her almost catholic school like uniform, she manages to draw eyes everywhere she goes.

Mike is another matter.  Second of three children, he is what the other’s consider a stereotypical nerd.  By right he isn’t the stereotypical nerd.  While he is a near perfect A student (no one has gotten an A out of Mrs. Hendricks physics GT class) and comes from a family of scientist (father is a astrophysicist, mother a biotechnical, and oldest sister is planning on going into engineering) he isn’t the classic nerd.  He is faster than just about everyone in gym (another reason why they hate them), he is also is a pretty good fighter.  Yet threw all that, he is still seen as a nerd.  He is mainly shunned in social groups and ignored by his peers. 

So, what would bring the next in line for cheer captain and the school geek get together?  It started two years ago just after their middle school graduation.  Susan was prepping to go to high school next year.  She walked into one of the high school cheerleading practices, and made good with the captain of the time.  Afterward they told her of a small path through the woods to get home.  It was really popular with the students…especially as a make out spot.  That’s what Mike was there for.  He used a special device to…well…shrink down to just over a foot, and spy on a couple.  The area was a dense part of the forest.  There are ferns and sticks, and other pieces of floral waste everywhere.  The trees are tall, especially in his reduced state.  As he watched two teens begin to revile their private parts to one another, a squirrel has the nerve to run up behind him, and knock him over. It then stands on top of him for a moment.  The weight of the squirrel is immense, and he is just barely able to turn around and look at this thing.  The expression on the squirrels face is far to interjected and forces him to the conclusion that…

“Lesliiiiieeee.”  He growls. 

The squirrel looks to him and begins pointing and laughing.  After a few moments of this, it tries to speak, only for its voice to be practically in audible. 

“HA!”  Mike yells.  “Can’t speak as a rodent, can you?” 

“Who’s there?”  the male partner suddenly starts up.  It causes the two to look up and down to the two lovers.  They are struggling to get their cloths back on as the male looks around.  He’s a meaty one…definitely football or even weightlifter…or both. 

“Let’s go.”  The two push off and run for the woods.  After a good five or ten minutes, Mike walks back to a special hallow log.  Inside of the log is a decent sized, four foot long, compilation of metal tubes, wires, a few computer chips and controls all set up to look like a rifle.  The muzzle of this gun like device is pointed directly at him.  One the ground in front of him is a decent sized remote control.  Mike walks up to the remote and hits a button.  The device begins to hum, and sends out a ray of blue light which hits him and makes this one foot tall boy five foot, one inch tall.  He then picks up the remote, reaches into the log and drags out the heavy piece of equipment.  With no warning the squirrel jumps up on his shoulder and seems to try and lay back and relax.

“Hey, I’m not giving you a ride, you can walk back home.”

Before he can pick up and redeposit this rodent on the ground, Mike hears a loud, “Ahhhh!!”  run threw the woods.

Somewhere else, and a few minutes earlier, Susan was making her way down the well traveled path through the woods. She loved the sites of the tall trees and the small stream running through it.  There is a decent amount of trash laying around, and some of the trees have been marked with the badges of former visitors, but at the very least, it keeps her from getting lost.  There is a decent amount of humidity out today, but it doesn’t really affect Sue.  She wears her gymnastics cloths, a pink leotard and tight biker shorts along with a thin, fanny pack around her waist. She walks with both hands behind her back and a smile on her young face.  At this time, she had begun to blossom out.  She occasionally looks down to her chest and notes that her mother may be right when she told her that “…we have some aggressive breast growth in this family girl.  You may just want to put up with it till it’s a size that you want before we see a doctor because at this rate, you’re going to need some sort of surgery when you get older.”

While she is excited by the prospect of having breast, she’s the only one on her team with them, she tends to find the site of them rather…disturbing and unnatural.  The thoughts confuse her.  She tries not to think about it as she nears the next turn in the path, and hears a faint, “Who’s there?”  in the background.  She ignores the voice, but as she scans for it, he stare hits a guy hiding in a thicket of bushes.  He’s pretty meaty, with thick muscles and chiseled chin. His army cut hair and his several visible tattoos would suggest that he is at least in college.  Yet, the man drags down a deep breath off of a joint and looks to the young girl.  Sue removes her stare from him and keeps on moving.  This doesn’t last long as she feels herself lifted off her feet and slammed into the bushes on the other side of the path. Before she can even register a reaction, she is in a clearing and begin dropped on the ground.  She is turned upwards and looks straight into the eyes of this man as he starts,

“So, I’, guessing you like what you see little girl.”  He then takes his tongue and licks it up her right cheek. 

“Ohhh, gross. Get off me.”  She protests.

“Yeah, I’ll get off of you, as soon as you give it up to me.”  He states in a sinister tone.  He then sticks his little stick of Marijuana into his mouth, drags down a wiff, takes it out, and blows the smoke into her face.  Its sweet, and seems to deny the fact that this looks like a cigarette to her.

“Give up what…what do you mean?  GET OFF OF ME.” 

“I’d give you some of this, but that’s only if you’re good.  Too expensive to give it up for a bad girl.”  He then reaches his hand up to her left breast and begins cupping it.  The sensation is completely alien to Sue.  She has never been touched, nor has touched herself, and this guy is an expert.  He moves and caresses her breast threw her thin fabric in a way that instantly causes every ounce of fear inside of her to give way to pure pleasure.  She feels his hand move to her nipple, and her entire body twinges in ecstasy.  Its only at this point does the phrase ‘give it up’ seem to resonate in her mind.  She instantly begins fighting and barks,

“No, get away from me! STOP!”

“Huh, like I would.”  He then takes his little joint, sticks it between her lips, uses his large, powerful hand to close her mouth, and his other to close her nose.  He watches as she begins dragging down on his weed.  It nearly instantly causes her to stop fighting as this virgin to all these sensations has no built in resistance to fight it.  He then takes it out of her mouth when he thinks she is finished.  The girl’s head rolls around a little bit, as if she is lost in a trance.  The guy then smiles.  He sticks the herb back into his mouth, reaches a finger under her leotard, and instantly finds her cunt.  It causes her to let out a “Ahhhh!!”

She is simply reacting to the pleasure, her mind nowhere near gone enough to not register the assult.  The man then beings sliding down her thin biker shorts down her legs.  He no longer holds her down, as she is too far gone to care to run. He then positions himself between her legs, pulls down his pants and exposes his large, eight inch penis.  Yet the girl’s recovery is somewhat faster than what he expects, and she begins stating,

“No, stop…don’t…”  but her words are broken,  and she can’t fight back.  “Please…”  she whines.

“Ha!  You kidding me.  You won’t even be able to go to the cops.  I’ll just say you wanted to bum some weed, got honery and we made out.  Its all your fault you little slut.  And that’s what you’re going to be for me, for now on, my little slut.  You will come to me whenever I want sex.  By the time I’m done with you, you’ll fuck me whenever I want, you’ll blow me willingly, and I won’t even have to waste a blunt on you.”  He reaches a hand around her leg and begins to expose the girl’s virgin pussy, and as he moves his dick into position, a drop of pre-cum drips down the head as it spots this perfectly formed, five foot tall vagina, and the most beautiful set of smooth, seamless legs that could easily be ten to fifteen feet tall.  The smell, and the look of her pink leotard bottom that has managed to slide back into place looks oh so erotic, that he can almost not help but to grab his rod, look up at this massive example of young women hood and begin to wack himself off right then in there.  The only problem is, the girl, now no longer being held back by his legs, slaps her legs closed, crushing him between the two large, firm legs that he’s ever seen.  The movement does bring him back to reality, and immediately kills his high.  He tries screaming, but can barely get anything out as he is literally being sandwiched between the two legs that only a few moments ago belonged to a girl who should have been no taller than five foot three.

He panics, and begins wiggling around, trying to free any aspect of himself, trying to get from between the crushing trap, but he can’t. 

In the world of the giants…or normal sized people, Mike runs down to Sue.  He knows her from school.  She’s unapproachable there, but now, the young girl looks up to him with a stare that is partially in shock, partially in tears, partially thankful, and partially in pleasure.  The movement between her thighs is like nothing she’s ever felt before.  And the fact that now, she knows that she is safe is enough for her to give into these feelings. 

“Umm, Susan?”  Mike starts carefully.

“I know you from school.”  She states quietly.  “You’re Michael.”

“Yes.  Do you need help?”

“I…yes.”

The boy quickly helps the girl up, but she is too stunned to walk properly.  The movement of her thighs causes the man that wanted to use her to fall to the ground.  He looks up at this girl who is now no less than sixty feet taller than him.  He panics, turns and begins to run for the bushes, only to be knocked over by a squirrel and subsequently beaten up.

“Umm, how is he…like that.”  Sue asks.

“Uh, yeah.  You see this thing?”  He shows her the gun.  “It’s a shrink ray my parents built a few years ago.  It won an award for the Technology most likely to be buried in a Secret, Undisclosed Government Installation.” 

“Oh.”  She continues looking at the Squirrel who does pile drives onto the man. 

“Why is that…what?” 

Mike decides to take Susan home with him.  Of course, that comes with a Squirrel and a half conscious man. Most the time, Susan is just trying to recover her balance.  When she arrives, she is seated down, and given a tea in which Mike’s mom states, “Has enough caffeine in it to wake the dead.” 

It instantly recovers the girl’s mind.  It is in enough time for her to move into the families backyard lab built into a large barn.  There, she spots the Squirrel run off of a computer keyboard and into a large chamber as a giant glass door comes down and closes.  Then, after a lot of smoke, and noise and a flash of light, the tube opens to revile a long haired boy.  The boy then jumps out of the chamber, moves up to the girl and goes, “Hiya.”

“Uhhh, Hi?”

“Oh, that pervert is overhear.” 

The boy then leads her over to a hamster’s cage where the man sits, huddled in a corner.

“You know, because when you shrink matter, you are basically pulling all of its atoms into tighter orbits around each other, so he’s actually kinda hard to injure at that size.  But he doesn’t know that.”

They just looks at him.  That’s when Mike enters the room and starts, “Hey Leslie, mom wants you.”

“No she doesn’t”  the boy responds.

“How about you just go and find out.”

The boy shakes his head, and leaves. 

Mike then walks up next to Sue. 

“So, are you okay?”  He asks carefully. 

“Yes, I am fine.  So is that as small as he can get?”  She asks.

“Well, in theory, he can get to about 96% of his original height.  But at about 93%, air molecules become so thick, he can’t breathe.”

“Oh…so he’s?”

“He is about 92%.”

“Oh.”  She continues to look at the man.  To some extent, she begins to feel sorry for the little man, even adopts a look of worry. “Well, we cannot leave him like that.”

“Well, I think it would be best to take him back to where we found him.  If he knows where we are…you can guess.”

“Yeah…I’ll do it…if you don’t mind.  I want to teach him why he should mess with people.”

“Okay.” Mike responds without thinking a thing of it.  “I’ll show you how to use the gun. Careful though, it only has enough of a charge for one more use, then it needs to be recharged for about a day or two.”

“I won’t be using the full charge…I’m going to only make him about half as tall as he use to be.”

Mike shrugs. “I could see why you would, but try for a little taller…we don’t want people thinking there is a new dieses out there.”

She turns to him and smiles.  “That is fine.  Thank you for everything.”

Mike begins to blush.  “You…you are welcome.”

After finishing her quick tutorial on how to use the gun, she stuffs the man into her fanny pack and walks off into the woods alone.  She finds the path, moves down it, and then finds a small clearing just off the main path.  She then places the gun on the ground, opens up her pack, and placed the guy on a tree stump. 

“Y-y-y-you going to t-t-urn me back.”

Sue cannot hear him at all. But she points the gun at him, sets the controls, and pulls the trigger.  As Mike told her, with only a partially changing his size, she only releases some of the energy.  So she places the gun on the ground and walks back over to the stump.  The man watches as she reaches her massive hand down to him, extends her thumb and a fore finger and picks him up.  He is some somewhat heavy for his size, but that doesn’t bother her, he is still extremely light. 

“You tried to rape me.”  The girl states to the rather small, now three inch tall man. “Good bye.”

She opens her mouth, and drops the man inside.  He has no time to think, or to process what is going to happen to him, it just happens.  Before he knows it her tongue is knocking him up against the back of her throat and he is pushed down into a dark abyss. Yet the man is much larger and much harder to swallow than what Sue expected, and she nearly gags on him, but her throat muscles easily process the panicking man as he slowly makes his way down.  She nearly instantly finds her hands fallowing him all the way down her throat.  It’s an interesting sensation, but the man struggles to free himself and tries to stop this motion.  He begins to cry as he makes his way past her lungs then finally hits the entry into the stomach and he is flung into this open organ and smashes into the base, directly up against an old sandwich and a soggy apple, but like he knows.  It stinks and it is so dark that his eyes actually begin to hurt.  The feeling of the man being extruded into her stomach is not lost on Sue.  It’s an interesting feeling that somewhat excites her.  She can feel his weight, and can even feel him struggling a little bit.  The sensation is quiet interesting. 

But a breaking tree branch takes her attention as she spots Leslie standing a few feet away watching her. 

“You ate him?”  The boy asks. 

Sue is stunned.  She becomes slightly scared.  She looks around, as if looking for a place to escape.  That’s when she spots the gun.  A momentarily notion has her reaching for the gun, picking it up, and using it on the boy.  Yet…the gun is not fully charged, and there is no telling how small he will get before he will stop shrinking.  Yet she feels as though it becomes her only choice, but before she can react the boy places his ear up to her stomach and listens to it. 

“I can’t really hear him…but I can feel him.”

The man hears this…although muffed as it is.  He yells and screams.  His skin is beginning to tingle.  Yet, the boy stands up and hugs the girl. 

“I’ve hated him for a long time.  He’s been taunting me for months now.” 

Sue is taken off guard.  She looks down at the boy, who is probably about two years younger than her at the oldest.  She then reaches her hand down and places it on the boy’s head and smiles. 

“You aren’t angry with me?”

The boy looks up and calls, “People like that shouldn’t exist. I hope you digest him till there’s nothing left.”

The girl smiles, then thinks for a moment, and realizes,

“So, what else do you guys have?”

After that, Sue becomes good friends with this young boy.  It’s that friendship that makes her realize her attraction to Mike.  Leslie was somewhat jealous at first, but this girl becomes so much fun for him.  Leslie is in love with the idea of being other things.  So, when Sue suggests that he should go to a swim camp with her, he gladly excepts…only he goes as her swimsuit, a one piece. Sue ensures to wear him as much as possible.  Leslie also becomes a bra for her, and a pair of panties, even a leotard during one of her meets.  She then once had him turn into a nice, long dress for a summer dance which Mike took her too. 

Mike’s parents couldn’t be happier.  The girl was smart, even though she believed in hiding it in favor of social status.  Its why she joined cheerleading after all.  She was excellent for their young boy…and their youngest couldn’t get enough of her.  It would be no wonder their son would one day turn himself into a girl so that he and Sue could hang out…Leslie not Mike.  But Mike never minded to two being close. 

The man however had a different time.  He would survive in Sue’s stomach for a week. His increased molecular density made him difficult for Sue to digest.  Yet, Sue never minded the feeling of him inside her, she loved it in fact.  It even helped correct for her increased weight of her bust in gymnastics.  Yet, eventually, the guy succeeded to the poor air quality, and feel into a deep enough sleep that he drifted down into her small intestines.  There, much more powerful enzymes and digestive fluids went to work on him.  They would eventually kill him, but from the inside out as he swallowed and breathed in heavy amounts of the digestive fluids.  Yet, he was still too much of a single unit to break down in his entirety.  So, later that month, when Sue got up from bed and went to the bathroom, she began having a hard time pushing out a bowel movement.  So, when she finally stood, and turned to the can, and spotted her work. The badly damaged, and decomposing remains of the man took her somewhat by surprise…but she did not smile, did not cry, didn’t ever visually react.  She just stared at him for a few moments…then flushed the toilet.