- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

sorry, this chapter will be pretty boring, setting the scene and all.

Jake's mother sat down on the provided couch  and accepted the tea she was offered by the woman, setting Jake on her lap.

The woman seated herself across from Jake's mother and said ,"My name's Alaina, it's a pleasure to meet you both."

"likewise", Jakes mother responded.

"so", Alaina continued,"you're leaving your son in my care because....."

"because I believe that for the moment, it would be best if we avoided any unecessary attention on our part, that's why you cannot let the media know my son is here", at this she held Jake against the warm flesh of her slightly exposed stomach. Jake loved being here, the feeling of safety it brought was overwhelming in a world where an unaware giant could accidentally eat him alive, or at any moment a giant sole could come down and squish the life out of him.

"the only people who know you're son is here, is my assistant and myself, I assure you".

"Are there other people staying here as well"?

"From time to time we have guests, but if you we do receive any, your son's prescence will be hidden".

"good", said jake's mother reaching beside the couch and retreiving a large black bag," I've packed everything he needs for quite awhile, clothes, custom tailored of course, food," she pulled three small plastic containers carrying a variety of minature meals," he's easy to pack for considering how small his meals are, they'll feed him for a few months, just keep them cold. Now as for transportation, you'll need to carry him just about everywhere-"

"will he mind that I hold him"? Alaina asked.

"we'll he'll just have to get used to it suppose, there's not much we can do. now he doesn't need help with bathing or any other kind of private activities, just run some hot water and check back in in twenty minutes or so, the main thing you'll have to do is check to see that he's safe, and get him from place to place, he basically handles everything else on his own. now," she pulled a series of small ladders from the bag,"you can place these anywhere that he requires access, the side of a counter or a toilet, anything he can't climb on his own, they come in medium and large sizes so they can reach pretty far. now, how will he be kept up on his education"?

"I am a qualified homeschooler, so I can teach him myself".

"good, well that's pretty much it", Jake's mom said, standing she asked,"may we see the room"?

"yes," said Alaina,"this way please".

She led them up a flight of rounding stairs, through a small hallway to a room at the back of the house. she unlocked the door and opened it, revealing a small room, with blue carpet and walls, with a window opened to reveal the backyard, there was a fan in one corner and a Tv in another. In the third there was an open closet.

"cozy", commented Jake's mother. 

"the Tv has Dish so he should be entertained", said Alaina.

Jake's mother began to comment on the rooms design and decour, so Jake tuned the two women out, and retreated to his own thoughts. So far the woman seemed nice enough, she was pretty, and polite, and seemed very cautious about Jake, talking as if he weren't there. The homeschooling he could've done without, but at least no one would pick on him. 

The women continued until eventuall Jake's mother gasped " oh geez, it's almost eight! I've gotta get going!"

The returned downstairs and stopped at the front door. Jake's mother brought her son up to her face level so that she took up his entire feild of vision and said,"promise me you'll behave, be nice okay"?

"I will mom" his first words of the night, "I love you".

she smiled and brought him to her massive lips, pressing his small form against  their warm squishy flesh. she removed him and and reluctantly handed him to Alaina.

The transfer from his mothers hand was harder than he thought, Jake felt exposed, vulnerable, he quickly jumped to Alaina's hand and waved to his mother. She returned a wave and left for her car, Jake and Alaina both waved until she was out of sight, then Alaina shut the door and locked, enclosing Jake in this new world of his.

Alaina set Jake on her living room table. She left him there and returned with a cup of tea.

"I um....like your curtains", Jake said, attempting to be polite.

She eyed him warily and set the cup down on the table and said,"let's just get something straight, i'm in charge here, got it"?

Jake was surprised at her sudden change in behavior."um, what do you mean, I thought-"

she slammed her hand on the table, knocking Jake down and and shaking her tea violently.

"did you honestly think someone would answer the add!? I mean c'mon! get real! I answered it because I like the idea of having a tiny man- BOY, sorry, you're not a man, at least not yet, to myself."

Jake was shocked at her sudden behavior, fearful even.

"so for the next few months", she continued, leaning in so her massive face loomed above him," you are MINE, understand"?

Jake nodded slightly

"I can't hear you"! she said loudly.

"yes"! Jake shouted quickly, his head turned to the side, not daring to look this giantess in her eyes. 

"good", her tongue left her mouth and traveled up his body, covering it in saliva,"I think we're gonna get along just fine you and me".

She grabbed him violently, yanking him from the table surface, carrying him up stairs, and tossing him on his bed.

"night"! she said smiling, closing the door and leaving him in complete darkness. Jake sat there shaking, shivering in fear. what the hell did he get himself into?