- Text Size +

"Awwwww....do we really have to go Alaina? we were just about to have some fun", Summer whined.

"sorry guys", Alaina replied, "but in light of tonights events I think it would be best if we did this another night, maybe tommorow"?

Jake stood in the soft flesh of Alaina's palm as summer and tara were led out the door, he was not sorry to see them go. Tara even gave him a little glare, jealous of what she suspected michelle had done for him while they were alone. In truth, Jake had not tried to hide his pleasure, you could tell that something had happened while he was gone, and it was obvious he had enjoyed it.

Michelle sat in the living room reading, grinning to herself as the other girls were forced to leave.

"okay, we'll be back tommorw for some more fun then", summer said, finally giving in.

Tara continued to glare at Jake, making him extremely uncomfortable, she wasn't a nice person to begin with, he didn't want to imagine how she could be when he had pissed her off.

The front door was closed and locked by Alaina, and she turned and prepared to take him upstairs, stopping at the couch.

"night michelle", Alaina said,"i'm taking this one upstairs for the night".

"night" Michelle replied, smiling at Alaina. Jake's eyes met hers. They each exchanged a quick smile, before Jake turned away and Michelle returned to her book.

Alaina carried Jake upstairs to his room, and dropped him on the bed. She went for the door, but instead of leaving, she locked it and turned back, facing him. She didn't look very happy.

"What's wrong"? Jake asked.

"Summer and Tara said Michelle took you to her room", she answered.

Jake froze. The silene lasted for only a few seconds, before Alaina continued.

"What did you two do"? she asked simply.

"nothing", jake answered, forcing himself to look in her eyes.

"don't lie to me Jake", she shot back,"what did you two do"?

"nothing"! Jake insisted.

Alaina sighed heavily, pinching her nose. "I guess i'm not being clear enough", she said. She stepped forward and closed her fist around Jake's tiny body, his shoulders and upper body were all that were viewable in her fist. 

She brought him to her face and asked again,"What did you two do"!?

"we didn't do anything"! Jake shouted.

Alaina glared at him, and turned her hand, opening her palm. Jake lay there on her open hand, while her other hand pinched its fingers on his right ankle. She lifted him high above her, leaving him dangling from her fingers.

"what did you two do"? She asked in a very piercing tone.

"NOTHING"! Jake shouted, afraid of where she was going with this.

She shook her head. "I didn't wanna have to do this", she said.

Her mouth opened wide, revealing a tongue slick with saliva, strands of it streatched from her tongue to the roof of her mouth. Large white teeth flashed, and in the back, her dripping uvula guarded the entrance to her cavernous stomach below.

Jake screamed as she lowered him. He swung himself back and forth as hard as he could, but her grip held him. He had been in a mouth once, he never wanted to go back there again. "STOP"! he yelled at her, but she smiled, widening her mouth even more.

"NO STOP! PLEASE ALAINA NO!!!" He screeched, unable to crontol himself.

Her tongue snaked outwards and met his face with a wet smack. It traveled the length of his body, spending to much time in the crotch region. Jake now had an erection the size of the statue of liberty, and he was about ready to piss his pants.

He fought the tongue, punched, clawed, kicked, but it did nothing to slow his progress.

Her lips closed around his upper body, enclosing him in the darkness of her mouth.

Jake was so terrified, he pissed himself, He shouted," SHE LET ME PLAY WITH HER FEET"!!! wth all his strength, unable to deny it any longer.

for a moment, she did nothing, and he was afraid she would force him in further, but soon her fingers slid him back out. He was a glob of wet clothes in her hand as she smiled at him.

"see, now was that so hard"? she asked him.

he glared at her, unable to think straight after that.

"I think I'll go have a chat with our guest", Alaina said, smirking. She dropped him on his bed, turned off the lights, and left him there once again with his thoughts. jake doubted she had anything good to say to michelle.