- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNING: GIANT MALE CONTENT

Jake groaned, he did not look forward to where this was going. Ray's hairy asscrack was about the last place he wanted to be right now, but he had to reach the man's head if he was to get his attention. This was prooving a difficult descision to make though as Jake thought about it more and more. He almost threw up when Ray let loose a loud fart, it bubbled the water and nearly suffocated him. Jake dived and swam backwards to avoid the stink.

I can't do this, I can't do this! Jake thought to himself, forcing his bile back down. But he had to. if Ray didn't discover jake's prescence, he would most likely kill Jake when he drained the tub. When he was little, Jake had had nightmares about going down the drain, now it was a very real threat. No matter how bad it would be to climb through this man's asscrack, going down the drain would be ten times worse.

Jake took a depp breath and swam towards the towering ass before him. As he neared it, flesh brushed against the bottoms of his feet, the water began to shallow as Ray's body sloped upward. Jake navigated through a forest of damp pubes to reach the two towering mounds of flesh. He considered climbing them, but could find no foot hold and dismissed the idea.

Jake could see the back of rays head, far away from where he was now, it looked like it could be miles at his size. Here we go he said to himself, and began his trek across Ray's backside.

The footing within the confines of Ray's cheeks was not very reassuring, the cracks walls were coated with newly wet crumbs and flakes of shit, and the bottom was slippery, causing Jake to often slip and cover himself in the filth.Jake forced himself to breath from the mouth, for he feared he would pass out in here if he breathed in the gasses at his size. As he made his way through, he realized that at any moment, Ray could turn over and drown him. Jake looked up at the distant face to see that Ray was sleeping, good.Jake was just beggining to get used to his surroundings, when he came upon it, the obstacle in his journey, the anus.

The opening was brown and scruntched, gasses escaped it every now and again, and it took up the entire "path". There was no room for a jump, Jake would have to walk across it. Jake edged his foot closer, and lightly pressed on its slick surface, it didn't give. He added pressure until he thought it was stable, and then stepped on. Almost immediately his lower body slid into the opening. Jake screamed. He attempted to desperately pull himself, but his wriggling only sent him deeper, he was up to his armpits in anus. jake tried to relax himself, but he couldn't he was slowly sinking into this man's body. He screamed and screamed until the last of his head was engulfed by the anus. Jake dared not breath. Jake descended slowly into darkness, deeper into the recesses of Ray's body. It was a slow process, And the quick breaths jake took didn't provide him with very clean air.

He gave up, this was it, this the end, dying in this man's ass. Then he heard it, the gurgling. It resounded from beneath him, growing louder as it got closer. Jake felt pressure on his lower body, and suddenly he was going up again,the slick walls of the colon sliding past. Jake saw it, light, a small glimmer twinkling at him. he rushed upwards at it.

Jake shot out of Ray's Anus with great force, he flew high above the bathtub, so that he could see the rest of the bathroom far below, then he fell back down to earth, and landed on Ray's left cheek, bouncing on it's jiggly surface. He was alive, covered in another mans feces and smelling like hell, but he had made it, he owed his life to a fart.

From there the journey was easy, Jake traveled across Ray's bare back and up to his neck, where he found the earplugs that had nearly caused him death. Jake yanked on it with all his might and pulled it from ray's ear shouting,"HEY OVER HERE"! as loud as he could. Ray's eyes opened and darted down to find a tiny boy on his shoulder.

"what the hell, is that a.....little dude"? 

Jake was waving his arms frantically, nearly crying. Ray scooped him up and brought him to his face.

"dude you stink", he said,"what happened to you"?

"it's a long story", Jake told him,"just wash me off please".