- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNING: Giant male content

"Alaina! when can we have some real fun"? Tara asked.

"what the hell Tara? beating him to a pulp wasn't good enough"? Alaina said as she brought the girls some wine.

"Not even close, I want that little boy inside me".

Jake winced as she glanced over at him, laying on michelle's palm. She gave him an evil Grin. 

"Let me and Summer have a go at him" she said." we could use a little spice in our realationship".

ah, so their lesbians,Jake thought to himself, summer must be the femmie, obviously Tara would be the butch then, that explains a bit.

"Not yet you two", Alaina said eyeing them,"Let's let him get cleaned up at least, Michelle, will you take him upstairs to the bathroom"?

"sure", michelle answered. She lifted herself and Jake with her, from the couch, and walked briskly up the stairs, taking him to the bathroom. She ran a bath of warm water in the bathtub rather than the sink, but Jake was too tired to care.

"all set"? she asked him.

Jake looked at her. This woman genuinely cared about him, ironically she was the one he wanted to dominate him.

"all set", he answered. He wanted desperately to ask her to stay and bathe with him, but he feared she might lose her caring attitude. 

She left him then, standing on the ridge of the bathtub. Jake undressed himself and slid in slowly, gasping and then relaxing as the heat washed over him, this was the life. The bathtub was probably thirty or forty feet deep for him, so he climbed back out and dived in, as if he had his own gigantic hot tub.

He was in the tub for about ten minutes before a knock came at the door. Jake doubted his voice could reach that far, so he just decided to let whoever it was enter, Probably just one of the girls checking up on him. It wasn't.

A man in his twenties entered the room, and I-pod in his ears and a gymbag in his hands. On it was written "RAY" in capital letters. "Ray" put his bag on the counter and washed his hands. He eyed the bathtub and shrugged, probably assuming someone had recently bathed. He had clearly been working out, and Jake guessed the hot bath looked pretty good. Not good for Jake though.

Jake screamed at the top of his lungs,"I'M IN HERE"!!! but Ray's music was too loud. Ray approached the tub and let his clothes fall to the floor. Jake staed upward at the giants naked body towering before him, Ray stepped into the tub. Jake floated about halfway up his calves. Ray sat and water exploded outward, A tidal wave forced Jake to the other end of the tub. As ray settled himself in a relaxing position, the wave began to carry Jake back towards the giant man.

Jake screamed as he was thrown into a reef of pubic hairs. He was caught in them, he spun in every direction, but that only entangled him more. The giants steady rise and fall breathing gave Jake enough air when he rose. Jake tore his way free of the hairs and kicked off the mans crotch, swimming out into the middle of the tub.

He was breathless, that had been close. He needed to the mans attention, he would have to climb him. Ray was listening to his music with his eyes closed. okay, Jake thought, this shouldn't be too hard. Just then Ray turned over, exposing his backside. Jake looked around, the only way to ray's face, was through those cheeks.

"oh man", Jake said aloud in frustration, "this is gonna suck".