- Text Size +

"He's Adorable"! squealed the blonde known as Summer.

"how cute! look at his little clothes!" Tara the brunette chimed in.

Michelle sat quietly on the couch, watching him, she made no move to inspect him, she seemed very interested, but also very distant, afraid to get near Jake or else he might disappear. Jake watched her, ignoring the two squealing idiots in front of him. She stared at him, he stared right back.

"I'm a little jealous Alaina" summer said making a pouty face. "you get this little man all to yourself"!

"little boy, he's not a man yet" Alaina replied.

"you mean he hasn't-"

Alaina shook her head.

"oh how cute"! Tara giggled. "We've got a little virgin on our hands girls"!

All three laughed together, Jake blushed a bright red and again turned his attention to the beautiful Michelle, she was smiling at him now, raising her eyebrows at his expense.

He shrugged back at her, smiling as well.

"we should do something about that", said summer, leaning in closer to Jake. He backed away, only to find Alaina behind him. All three girls left their seats and sat around the coffee table, encircling him.

"what should we have him do"? Tara asked.

"oh, I think I have an idea", Alaina said. Her hand drifted to where Jake was standing. Her fingers pinched his shirt and she lifted him off the table and dropped him on the carpet below with a soft thump.

They all surrounded him now,  scooting across the carpet into a semicircle.

"I discovered earlier", Alaina continued," that this little boy has a knack for foot rubs".

"does he now"? summer said grinning,"because now that you mention it, my feet are a little sore". She pulled of her sandals and placed her feet in front of Jake, arching them on the ground, her bright pink toenails shining.

"Mine are kinda sweaty", Tara added, slipping her running shoes off to reveal a bright green toenail polish,"hope doesn't mind".

"Oh don't worry girls", alaina said, letting her flip flops fall to the floor and scooting her purple toed feet closer,"Jakey here won't admit it, but he likes feet, don't you Jake"?

Jake couldn't answer, he was out of breath. His heart was pounding so hard he thought it might leap out of his chest. His member was threatening to burst through his zipper. He had so many conflicting emotions he was feeling dizzy. Fear, lust, resentment, he didn't want to admit it, but Alaina was right, he did like it, the feeling of dominance.

Michelle watched from the couch, she had a worried look on her face. Jake stared back for a moment before his entire field of vision was engulfed by Summer's gigantic foot.

She knocked him on his back and pressed his lower body into the carpet. Jake let out a gasp.

"Wait"! he said, but his cries were cut short as his exposed upper body was covered in the shadow of Tara's sole. 

Tara was not so gentle, and her foot smelled even worse than alaina's had. She slammed her foot into Jake and began to grind it on top of him, laughing all the while. Jake's lower body was held stiff by summer while Tara tore his torso from side to side. She hadn't lied, her feet smelled awful, and unfortunately, they tasted awful too. 

Jake received a mouthful of salty, sour foot sweat. It burned his eyes and dried his mouth instantly, all the while he was mashed into the rough carpet beneath him.

"Easy Tara", he heard Alaina say. Tara's foot lifted of him, summer's left as well. He lay there, broken and bent, exhausted from the ordeal.

"You girls did a number on him", Alaina commented, as if she were inspecting some peice of meat. "he's got a black eye and a bloody nose".

"you can thank ms. rough over here for that", summer said, pointing to Tara.

"what? kid needs to be broken, he's a virgin, the first time is always the toughest".

"hey michelle", summer said, turning her attention,"why don't you have a go at him"?

Michelle shook her head, "that's okay, he probably doesn't want it".

"oh okay then girls, let's-"

Her words gave Jake strength, this was his chance, he brought himself steadily to his feet, breathing heavily, but he made it, and began to approach michelles socked feet. The other women were quiet, jealous even, that Jake had so readily accepted Michelle.

Michelle smiled at the boy stumbling towards her. She leaned forward and scooped him up in her hands. They were soft and warm Jake thought.

She kissed him and said,"it's okay hun, my feet don't hurt right now, but thank you". she was smiling at him. Jake was breathing heavily, he stared back, through his swollen eye and collapsed on her palm.