- Text Size +

Jake was releived when Alaina was forced to go help her assistant with her chores, the woman had nearly killed him, but that wasn't what had scared him. What scared him was the fact that, deep down, through the pain and suffering and fear, he knew he had enjoyed it, at least a little bit. 

He had never considered himself to have a foot fetish, but ever since the incident, feet were on a whole different scale for him now, and he liked it. jake felt ashamed that he had these feelings, but at the same time he loved them. That feeling of being at her mercy was electrifying. His fear had been real, but he also took pleasure in the danger the giant woman brought. More than once he had stared unwillfully at a womans toes, he didn't under stand why until now though.

He stood and brushed himself off, airing out his shirt. being in between Alaina's toes had made him very sweaty. He stretched and cautiously looked around. inspecting this "living room".

A piano sat in one corner, it looked old from the color of the wood. a tattered cloth had been lazily thrown over it, and dust had gathered over it's top. In the other corner was a small statue of a man and a woman dancing. the man was lowering the woman to the floor with a rose in his mouth, the woman's arm was stretched out, away from her body.

As Jake admired the statue the front door opened, loudly catching the door frame. Jake immediately darted beneath the pillow Alaina had stashed him under. He huddled there, breathing as softly as he could manage, though someone would have to be very close to hear his normal breathing.

The sound of footsteps growing closer caused Jake to hold his breath all together, his fear of being discovered palpable now. The footsteps grew so loud Jake felt as if the person was hovering directly over his hiding place. then the couch bounced violently up and down as someone seated themselves.

Jake steadied himself and peered through the opening between the pillow and the couch to see the thigh of a young woman in gray sweatpants.

one of the guests probably, Jake thought to himself. 

She rested her feet on the coffee table and turned on the TV, flipping through channels until she found one she liked.

It'd probably be safer to just wait here, Jake thought, If I try to get away she might see me, besides, i'm not in any danger here.

Jake sat there for a minute before curiosity got the better of him. He edged himself forward in a crouch, wary of any sign that he had been detected. when she was in full view jake stopped and inspected her.

She looked to be in her early twenties, probably close to Alaina's age he guessed. She had dark auburn hair that was tied in a bun, her eyes were a bright blue. her chest was well rounded, enough to make him stare for more than a short moment, but her lower body seemed a bit out of proportion from what he could tell. Her thighs jutted outward, suggesting she had a large butt, in fact, it was probably the heaviest part of her body, the sweat pants were stretched so thin Jake could tell she was wearing dark blue panties. Her feet, which were propped up on the table, were an average size for a woman her age. her shoes had been removed, and beneath the fabric of her socks Jake saw bright blue toenail polish.

"oh this channel is so boring" she said aloud to herself in an english accent, startling Jake. He wasn't expecting the accent either. Jake felt suddenly attracted to this woman. She was beautiful, there was no doubt of that, and she had an air about her that made him want to talk to her, he wanted to just tell her how confused he was right now. he was sure he would listen.

 

He began to step from his hiding place, but then thought better of it. No, he thought, she doesn't want to hear your troubles, leave her alone. And so he did.

He sat there, watching the young woman for what felt like an eternity, until Alaina re-entered the room.

"Michelle!" she exclaimed,"how long have you been here?"

"only twenty minutes or so", the newly named Michelle replied in that charming accent. "why whats wrong?"

Jake poked his head out to find Alaina in a very nervous looking state.

"n-nothing!" she replied,"I was just helping nique clean, you haven't seen anything weird have you"?

"weird? um, no I can't say I have" Michelle said, looking a bit confused.

"oh okay then" Alaina said quickly," I think I'll wash this pillow" she said, quickly lifting the pillow and revealing Jake. She snatched him from the couch and ran upstairs with him.

Michelle raised an eyebrow and called out a friendly ,"later then!"

Alain threw open the door to Jake's room and tossed him on his bed.

"did she see you!?" she asked frantically.

"of course not!" Jake replied,"I know how to hide thank you".

"good good", Alaina rasped, finally calming down,"that was too close".

"who is she"? Jake asked curiously.

"Just one of the guests", Alaina replied.

"and her name's Michelle?" Jake reassured.

Alaina cocked an eyebrow at him. she turned to check that the door was still locked and leaned in again, placing her hands on her thighs, her face loomed over him. she had that predatory look in her eyes.

"why are you so interested?" she asked, with a bit of an edge to her voice.

"um....n-no reason" Jake answered, feeling very uncomfortable once again.

she eyed him suspiciously. "good", she said," because if my little man had a crush on anyone else but me I'd be devastated." she licked her lips, coating them in a thin layer of spit that dripped onto Jake's bed. "you don't wanna know what happens to little bugs that cheat on me", she said in a dark brooding voice. She brought her mouth against his tiny form and breathed heavily, warm air washing over him, Jake wimpered.

she smiled darkly and left him there with his thoughts saying " why dont you stay here the rest of the day dear".

he nodded quickly, and the moment she left he let out his held breath. Jake slept the rest of that day and night, there wasn't much else to do.