- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

feet freaks enjoy!

Jake awoke to the sound of knocking, sitting bolt upright in his bed, he instintevely shouted "come in!" only afterwards remembering where he was. The events of the night before had kept him up most of the night. Where had that sudden anger come from? was she just in a sour mood? 

The door opened to reveal a much brighter Alaina. Her bright orange hair now hung loosely about her shoulders, the glasses from yesterday we're gone, Jake suspected they had just been for show, to make her look smarter, more sofisticated.

"morning sleepy head!" she said in an annoyingly happy tone. her mood had changed, but not for the better it seemed. She sat on the edge of the bed, causing Jake to roll downward until he slapped into her thigh, causing it to shake.

She giggled and said ,"so listen about last night, I hope we can still be friends, I just had to kinda....lay down the law I guess, just so you know who's in charge".

Jake couldn't believe it, she was talking about keeping him here as normal, like none of this mattered, as if it shouldn't bother him. Jake hated her for it.

He was about to shout at her, but he thought about it. He looked her up and down, everywhere he looked, he saw a way for him to die. He decided it might be best to agree with her for now, especially since an accidental, or intentional footstep could end him.

Jake faked a smile and said, "sure no prob".

She smiled and stood, holding her hand to the edge of his bed. She gave him that much at least, the "freedom" of walking.

Jake hesitantly stepped onto her hand, allowing her to carry him out of his room. She took him downstairs, into the living room and set him on the coffee table.

She flipped the TV on and said " my assistant is coming by today, she knows you're here, and I don't want you distracting her, so I thought we'd watch TV."

"sounds great" Jake said with a hint of sarcasm.

They sat and watched TV for twenty minutes or so before the front door opened. Jake couldn't see who entered, But Alaina waved whoever it was upstairs.

Jake was sitting cross legged on on the table, when Alaina propped her sandaled feet up next to him. The smell was a bit too strong for him, so he scooted a bit to the left.

Alaina noticed this and smiled, she had an idea in mind for her little pet.

"God my feet are killing me!" she said, much louder and more obvious than need be. She kicked of her sandals and set her feet on either side of her tiny man.

Jake grew nervous when two huge feet appeared at the corner of his eyes, her dark purple toes wiggling. The smell wafted to his nose once again, the sour salty smell causing his eyes to water.

"I wish there was someone who could massage my toes for me", she scooted her feet closer together.

Jake started to sweat, he was nervous, and the temperature was increasing. Jake stood and began to move away from the large foot that was sliding towards him, when he was suddenly caught by two massive toes. The smell here was unbearable, it was magnified a hundred times at his size. 

He coughed and said ,"Alaina please! don't!"

she returned a predatory grin and squeezed.

Jake gasped as pain shot up and down his body. He grunted and began to plead,"alaina stop! it hurts!" But unfortunately for Jake, his cries didn't help his case, in fact it did quite the opposite. It felt great to have him there, squirming between her aching toes. The feeling even borderlined on the sexually arousing, Alaina foundherself beginning to get a bit wet here, and she hadn't even begun to enjoy herself.

Jake on the other hand was struggling for his very survival. he doubted she knew how much pain she was causing him. Just when he thought he would pass out from the lack of clean air, or air all together, she unclenched her toes and let him fall to the table.He gasped for breath, his chest rising and falling heavily. He noticed she was playing with herself, a small wet spot had appeared in the crotch of her pants.

Jake began to stand, but her massive sole pressed him back down to the table surface. The life pressed out of him, he looked at her, pleading to be et go, she mashed his body against the table, moaning slightly, telling how much he was pleasing her, jake even found himself getting an erection, he couldn't help it.

his vision began to blur, he was worried he would pass out when a woman's voice said,"Alaina we're out of detergent"!

Alaina stopped and snatched jake from the table, tossing him beneath a pillow, all the while talking to the aparrent assistant. Jake thanked god she had come when she did.