- Text Size +

Having just been eaten by his own loving mother,and having his ribs arms and legs cracked by Tara's molars, Jake was not in a very normal state of mind. He wasn't extremely aware of what was happening around him, it all seemed like one big haze of noise and confusion.

Summer's voice echoed and pounded off of his eardrums. "Should I chew her up first? Or just down her?"

Tara's pierced his ears as well,"Crush that little slut, she deserves it".

"you're sure it's okay if I do this Alaina?" Summer asked.

Alaina took a large swallow of wine and said,"do it! teach her a lesson! I told you, she doesn't have family here! no one will notice her go missing!"

"I still wish you would've let me finish off sleepyhead over there!" Tara said waving her hand, she missed the fact that he was now quite awake.

"You had your fun, I can't let you eat him y'know, his mom calls everyonce in awhile, but I just tell her the kid doesn't wanna talk to her, she hasn't called back in two weeks!" They all shared a laugh.

Jake was speechless. After hearing the truth about his unresponsive mother, Jake was immediately torn from his trancelike state. He stood there,staring at the table surface in disbeleif. He fell to his knees and held his head in his hands.

She must hate me...she must think I hate HER........oh god how..how could......

Tears welled up in his eyes as he thought about his mother, how she must feel, as if her son had stopped caring about her. He barley understood what summer said next.

"Quit squirming you little bitch! God! Alaina i'm just gonna finish her off now okay!?"

Jake felt it then, as she finished her sentence. It was hot, it started in his stomach and he felt it climb to his face. Anger.

He stood, ignoring the protest from his injured body, and began to walk to the edge of the table where the three giant women sat and watched an act of cannibalism. He may have suffered a great deal, but he wasn't about to let anything happen to Nique. I won't break my promise, He thought to himself. Instead of repressing them, Jake let all the wrongs alaina and these women had done to him boil inside him, he would need the courage they brought for what he was about to do.

Alaina noticed him out of the corner of her eye.

"Oh look who's awake girls!"

Summer pulled the screaming Nique from above her mouth and set her in an open palm.

"Did you have a nice na-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!" Jake screamed at the top of his lungs at her.

Alaina was stunned, she dropped her wine glass to the floor and it shattered and sent purple liquid across the carpet. Summer put a hand over her mouth in shock. Tara's eyes narrowed and she leaned forward.

"what did you say to her?" she asked menacingly.

"funny, I thought I was pretty clear." Jake spat back.

"listen smartass, if you think just because we can't kill you that we-"

"I don't give a shit what you do to me, your all just a bunch of sad whores anyway."  

All three women began to encircle him, leaving Nique long forgotten. It's working! Jake thought.

Nique gave him an extremely worried look, horror on her face from what she'd heard him do for her. He gave her a quick smile and a wink, and returned to face the three giantesses before him.

"Alaina," began Tara, her eyes still on Jake,"Let's teach this little boy a lesson!"

Alaina was more than a bit tipsy from the eight cups of wine she had drank, and she seemed to have forgotten all about the "don't hurt Jake" rule.

"crush him Tara." she said plainly.

"NOOO!!!" Nique cried from her view on the couch.

Jake took in a deep breath and closed his eyes. He was at his house, with his mother and Nique, they were all eating dinner together, he and Nique were normal sized, his mother watched them both lovingly. Everything was perfect. He smiled.

Tara's hand slammed into the table and left a resounding crunch.

 Nique looked on horrified, unable to speak.

Tara grinned evily, and lifted her hand from the table surface, all three women eager to see the results.

Jake lay broken and bent. His left leg twisted ungainly beneath him. Blood oozed from his mouth. Small bits of bone stuck from his right shoulder. He shuddered heavily with everybreath.

Nique burst into hysterical sobs and wails. Tara began to laugh uncontrollably. Summer was purley fascinated by the sight of him. Alaina just stared, suddenly aware of the mistake she had made. She looked from his tiny broken body, to the sobbing girl on the couch. Her mind raced. How could I let this happen?

Tara finally gained control of herself and, wiping tears from her eyes said," Alright now let's take care of the girl".

An unintelligible moan escaped from Jake, it was so weak they barley heard it.

"Awww, poor little Jake," Tara teased, "don't  want me to eat your little girlfriend? well too bad kid, I'm starving!"

"Tara wait!" Alaina said.

Tara withdrew her hand from reaching to the sobbing girl. 

Alaina was unsure if what to say. She finally managed," we need to get him to a hospital."

"Are you crazy, if they help him, he'll tell them what we did! we could go to JAIL!"

"But he's hurt! he could die Tara!"

"That's the point!" Tara shouted,"we've gone too far! we can't go back now! In fact, as long as he still breathes he's a threat!"

She turned and walked to where Jake still lay shuddering.

"NO PLEASE!!!" Nique said suddenly.

Tara Brought her bare foot into the air, grinning. Summer looked on in fascination, Alaina was unsure of what to do.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Nique wailed.

The front door burst open.

"FREEZE POLICE! HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE EM'!!!" several officers swarmed into the living room.

Summer sgreiked, Tara nearly fell. Alaina threw up her hands.

The officers handcuffed all three of them. When they were each contained, one of the officers said,"Ma'am, you can come in now".

Jake turned his head and smiled. His mother walked in, followed by michelle. His mother ran too him and began to sob as much as Nique had.

She wanted to hold him, but a team of paramedics carried him away on a special pad into the back of an ambulance. Nique was taken with him in the hands of one of the officers. She had looked at hm worriedly the whole ride.

He just smiled back and said,"I told you.......we'd be fine," and passed out.