- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Merry Christmas Everyone :)

Jake was tossed around the inside of Tara's mouth like a ragdoll. She moaned a slurped and sucked on him as hard as she could, savoring the flavor he brought her. 

Jake screamed as he was forced into the pool of saliva collectong benath Tara's tongue. She held him there, benath her tongue, and let him squirm. Jake struggled to keep his head above the pool, but saliva was much thicker than water, and once his head submerged, he came back up, surrounded by a bubble.

Jake clawed at it as she continued to toss him around her mouth, his every breath expanded it and left him light headed and weaker. He began to panic,he felt the mouth was the most dangerous place on a giant, and if he passed out who knew what Tara might do.

Jake writhed and flipped, using every ounce of strength he had left to claw the bubble from his face before his air ran out. When he had all but given up hope though, Tara offered him salvation, in the form of her molars.

She used her tongue to roll him onto her bottom set of molars, while the top set quickly descended on him, effectively popping the bubble, but unfortunately crushing Jake.

He screamed in agony as Tara's top molars grinded him against her bottom ones. He felt something in his leg crack, his shoulder disslocated, and his head was pressed harshly against her back teeth. It was the most painful experiance in his life.

Is this it? he thought, is this how I'm gonna go? chewed into bits by some crazy bitch? damn, I had really hoped I could be normal again......I wanted me and Nique to have a normal relationship, a real one........dammit......

He passed out. Jake felt a warmth touching him. There was a broght white light shining in his eyes. jake stood and started walking towards it. There was someone there. Jake instinctevely said,"mom?" She answered back "yes Jake, it's me! come here!"

Jake happily ran forward, towards the shadowed figure that claimed to be his mother, but as he neared her she grew, and grew and grew, until she towered high above him.

"mom? how are you-"

She snatched him from the ground quickly, and held him at eye level. It was his mother, but there was no love in her eyes.

"mom? what are you-"

"your such an idiot." she spat at him.

"mom? what-"

"did you really think I cared about you?"

Jake stared at her in disbeleif.

"I just dumped you with that bitch to get you out of my life."

Tears began to well up in his eyes. "mom, don't say-"

"And that little whore you thought cared about you? she's using you! The only reason your together is because she's so facinated by you! At normal size, she wouldn't even look twice at you you peice of shit!"

"stop it." Jake told his mother.

She brushed a lock of blonde hair from her eyes and smirked. "Awe, did I hit a nerve? don't tell me you care about that little slut."

"mom please!" he pleaded with her.

"who could love you, you piss your pants at the sight of a woman's mouth you idiot! In fact........", she started, "I am a little famished, maybe I'll have a quick snack!"

Jake screamed as his mother dangled him high above her gaping maw and dropped him, head first. He fell into her throat, and was forced rythmically down her it by it's contractions. Eventually, the tube carrying him emptied out into a gurgling pit of acids. jake fell limply into it and lay there, listening to his mothers heart beat around him.

He closed his eyes and relaxed. At least it's over, all the pain, its gone. He floated there for some time, until he heard screaming. He shrugged it off. Not my problem now. Then it grew louder. jake grew angry, who the hell is screaming? Then it became recognizable. Nique! Jake realized.

He stood in the murky acids of his mothers stomach and Shouted "Nique!?" She continued screaming. "NIQUE!!!???" He yelled even louder. She was crying for help,

"NIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jake awoke and stood upright on the coffe table, to find Nique being dangled above summer's open mouth.