- Text Size +

Alaina returned to them as quickly as she had gone.

"let's get you two cleaned up a bit before we play tonight hm?" she said as she carried them into the hallway bathroom.

The two shrunken teens were covered in her feces, and reeked because of it. After having a few glasses of wine, Alaina was not entirely steady on her feet, and she carelessly sloshed them around in the bowl. She sent them toppling over one another, slamming them into piles of her waste, nearly drowning them in her piss. The two were releived when she dumped them into the toilet and fished them out with the toilet scrubber at hand. They clung to it as she carried it above the sink snd filled it with water.

"drop in you guys" she said when it was full. Jake and Nique released their grip and fell into ice cold water, the bitch hadn't even warmed it up. They both came up gasping and shivering. Nique immediately began scrubbing at her hair violently, all too eager to get alainas urine out of it. specks of her feces stuck to them both, and both of them had a coat of piss over their bodies.

Alaina added soap to the water, and before long they were both fairly clean, and glad to be rid of Alaina's  sticky substances.

"looks like you two are ready for tonight" Alaina said, scooping both of the naked teens from the sink. She dried them quickly with a hand towel and left the bathroom. 

As they came into the living room, Jake felt sick too hsi stomach. He felt a very real shiver go down his spine when the two women came into view, Summer with her bright golden hair flowing, her breasts threatening to burst out of her tanktop, and Tara, she gave him an evil grin and licked her lips.

Jake swallowed hard and held Nique close.

"look who I brought girls" Alaina said playfully."You remember Nique I'm sure? My old house cleaner".

"I'm more interested in the little man on your hand Alaina" Tara started," Looks like he's naked, what were you up too girl?"

"Oh a little of this, a little of that" Alaina replied, "and let me tell you, these little teenagers, know how to show a woman a good time!"

"what with that little thing?" Summer said giggling, pointing at Jake's currently limp member.

Jake blushed a bright red, and his face grew hot.

"can you even feel him in there?" Tara asked Alaina.

All three girls shared a laugh at Jake's expense. Nique held him close and squeezed his shoulder.

"wait are they......?" Summer started.

"together? yeah, I caught them fooling around a couple hours ago, so I thought we could teach them a lesson about cheating" Alaina said, setting them on the coffee table.

The women began to discuss their plans aloud. Jake was listening intently, when Nique whispered something in his ear.

"Jake look, they've had a ton to drink tonight", she was staring at the wine bottle Alaina had brought with her earlier, it was empty, and a second bottle next to it was half empty.

"Jake......what if they...hurt us? I mean like injure us or even.......kill us?"

"relax we'll be fine Nique, they'll probably just pass out later and well just have to deal with them for now, trust me, Alaina won't let them kill us".

"I dunno Jake...she seemed pretty upset about you and me beeing together, what if her anger and the wine........what if she forgets y'know? what if she makes a mistake? you saw when she had me in her mouth, you know how badly she wanted to eat me, all the wine could make her forget not to kill us and...and..."

She started to sob, quietly. Jake held her against his chest and whispered in her ear."Nique, I promise you, I will not let them hurt you, If I have to, I'll take all the punihment".

They held eachother for awhile, before Tara noticed and said, "Maybe we should get started Alaina".

Alaina nodded and said,"Jake, come here".

Jake hugged Nique quickly, and stepped forward.

Alaina slammed her foot on the table violently, knocking Jake of his feet. She wiggled her toes, her dark purple nail polish sparkling.

"You like mommy's feet don't you?" she asked, returning to her maternalistic state.

Jake nodded silently.

"lick them then, get right in between my toes and lick them".

Jake didn't complain, but walked up to her big toe. Crouching, he squeezed himself in between her big and second toe, a salty sour smell filled his nose and lungs. Jake prepped himslef mentally and dove in. He licked furiously at her salty toes, peices of lint and dry specks of salt covered his tongue, causing his tatse buds to go wild. Jake had to stop often to spit chunks of dirt and lint from his mouth. Above he heard Alaina moan softly, Tara and summer watching.

"Girl" Alaina said. Nique stepped forward, "Go take care of the other foot".

Nique walked briskly to Alaina's left foot and took the same position as Jake. They both worked furiously to satisfy her. jake was busy slobbering all over Alaina's foot, when she pinched him between her toes and lifted him high above the table, stretching her leg as far as she could.

Nique watched helplessly as Alaina squeezed him repeatedly, threatening to drop him at every second. Summer  scooted beneath Alaina's raised leg and said" drop him Alaina".

Alaina didn't hesitate. Jake fell downward, screaming as he went. Summer held her shirt open, and Jake landed between her massive breasts, bouncing and rolling into the folds of her shirt.

All three women laughed at his struggles to get air from the confines of her shirt. Jake scrambled from between her massive mounds and came gasping out of her clevage. Jake hung over the edge of Summer's shirt gasping, when without warning, Tara's gaping mouth loomed in front of him. 

Jake barley had enough time to catch his breath before Tara knocked him out of summers shirt with her hand. He landed on her sticky tongue, and in a split second she had pulled him into the confines of her mouth.

Nique gaped in horror from between alaina's toes at how sudden it had been.