- Text Size +

Alaina was extremely frustrated. Today had been terrible, she'd had to evict two of her guests in one day, first that idiot Ray, and that skank Michelle, that bitch had put up quite a fight, but the owner always wins, Jake would be heartbroken, good.

She pulled up to the local pharmacy to get a few groceries, parking her car, she entered the establishment and browsed the aisles, selecting a few items on sale.
She was walking past the arranged medications, when she spotteda small stack of perscription drugs marked: "Caution deffective". The name was the Brand jake's mother had described as the Drug that had shrunk her son: Phalanx.

She eyed the stack suspiciously and grabbed the attention of a passing employee.

"Excuse me ma'am, I'd like to purchase a box of Phalanx".

"oh those aren't for sale i'm afraid", the woman said, "the drugs have a....certain side effect, you've heard about the boy from arizona? the one who shrunk? the first, and last, test subject for Phalanx, all these samples are being recalled and will probably be disposed of, sorry".

"oh, alright then, thank you", Alaina said, and made like she was walking away. The woman turned into a hallway and disappeared. Alaina quickly snatched a small box of Phalanx off of its cart and quickly purchased her other items, hurrying out of the store.

She hopped in her car and drove home, giving much thought as to why she had felt the need to steal the drug, she honestly had no idea. She opened the box, inside were two small needles with a clear liquid inside. She traded them in her hands, unsure of her interest in them, and continued on her way.

She pulled into the small driveway, parked, and entered her house, she decided she'd pay Jake a visit, show him her new medicine.

As she approached his room, she could hear his TV, which was unusually loud, needles in hand, she opened the door, expecting to find the small boy laying on his bed, she even had a small speech prepared to scold him for cheating on her.

What she found, shocked her so badly, she froze in place.

There was nique, lying blatantly across Jake's bed in her bra, her lower half was completely exposed, the naked Jake lay in between her breasts. 

They both looked over at her, eyes widening, they both began to say something, then were cut off by one another.

Alaina shouted, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU"RE DOING"!?

"we were um....we just"- Nique began, pulling on her underwear.

"DON"T EVEN TALK MISSY, I HOPE YOU KNOW YOU"RE FIRED< AND YOU"RE LUCKY I CAN"T DO WORSE"!

Alaina stopped and thought for a second. but she could do worse couldn't she. She prepped the needle in her hand, taking off the protective cap.

Nique stepped forward, attempting another lame excuse, when Alaina stabbed her in her shoulder, Nique screamed as Alaina injected the fluid into the poor girl.

Nique pushed Alaina back and fell onto the bed.

"WHAT THE HELL"!? She screamed, Jake was screaming something as well.

Nique began shrinking, slowly, her clothes beggining to cover her entire body, becoming suddenly much too large for her. As Nique emerged from the pile of her underwear, looking frightened and helpless, running to Jake and hugging him, Alaina smiled.

"Oh this is gonna fun" she grinned.