- Text Size +

Some believe heaven awaits them when they die, that it's a world, created personally for each one of us, a paradise, a sanctuary.

If that was true, Jake's would be in between Niques beautiful feet. She had decided to indulge him for a bit, playfully picking him up, ans pleasuring him with her feet.

"God your easy", She said to him, smiling, "If all I have to do to get you off is take off my shoes, this relationship is gonna work out just fine".

It seemed they had both wanted to be together, for awhile, even though they'd only met about two weeks ago, they felt connected, perfect for eachother, but neither one had wanted to make the other uncomfortable, Jake with his strange attractions, and Nique, who felt she would be asking too much of someone in his situation.

"I honestly thought you would be put off by my size", Nique said to Jake as she scunched her toes around his waist. jake laughed so hard it hurt.

"Are you kidding"!? he said, "I love being this small! I do now anyways"!

They were happy, to say the least, and they were both ready to take things further.

Jake, who was already naked, was feeling a bit awkward.

Nique noticed and said, "Here, let me get these clothes off".

she stood from the bed, and undrsessed herself, slwly, dragging it out, enjoying herself.

Her blue shirt came off first, she was wearing a black lace bra that held her size D breasts firmly, they were perky, as a young woman's should be. jake drooled at the sight of them. Next came her shorts. She unbuttoned them and allowed gravity to do the rest. Her matching underwear gripped her crotch tightly, accentuating her curves. She turned and stuck out her Backside for him, The underwear lifted both of her asscheeks up, Nique had more in the back than Jake had expected.

"How bout you let me have some fun"? she asked playfully.

Jake nodded, he was happy to let her do her thing.

She lifted him from the bed and lay down across its expanse, stretching from end to end. She dropped him between her breasts and pressed them together, smooshing him in their soft flesh. she fingered her crotch further down as she rubbed her right nipple through the Bra she was wearing. Jake was sticking his boner anywhere it would go, untile he hopped onto her left breast and climbed under the Bra's front padding.

He came face to face with her nipple. Instinctevely his mouth latched onto it and he began to suck, hard, and rubbed the rest of his body into it.

Nique was letting out low moans now, her pleasure becoming realized as jake worked her left nipple, its surface hardened. Her lower lips were beginning to leak into her underwear, so she removed them, tossing them against the wall. She rubbed her sensative lips, not yet penetrating her fleshy cavern, that was what Jake was for.

Jake was enjoying himself quite a bit, when soft fingers encircled him and carried him out from beneath his pleasureful location. He sucked at her fingers, licking them, doing everything he could to pleasure his new master.

She was breathing heavily when she told him, "get ready.....for the ride....of your life....little boy".

She carried him down the length of her body, to the one place all women held sacred, well most anyways. Her left hand parted her vaginal lips, creating an opening. Jake guessed what was going inside. She gripped him as she would a dildo and rammed his face into her pussy, rubbing him in and out, back and forth. Her juices flowed freely out of her body, jake had to close his mouth to avoid choking. She was nearly screaming now, he pleasure was better than she could have imagined.

in and out, in and out, she pushed his head into her body, further and further each time, until eventually she released him within her confines. all went quiet. Her breathing was all that could be heard. Nique hoped Jake knew what she wanted. then she felt it, his tiny hands upon her clit. She exploded from within, a tidal wave of discharge carried jake across his bed. He lay in it, coughing up quite a bit of the stuff.

Nique was nearly out of breath, she lay there, breathing heavily, tey both did.

when their breath had finally caught up with them, they smiled at one another, knowing that they both shared something now. A bond, they both wanted to be with one another now, nothing else mattered.