- Text Size +

"He what"!? Alaina shreiked angerly, snatching Jake from the young guests hands.

"I told you", Ray replied," I was in the bathtub, I didn't know he was there, so he climbed up my back but he fell in my-"

"your ass"!? Alaina interrupted out of sheer disbelief.

"well sort of", Ray said shrugging awkwardly, "anyways, i'm real sorry, he's just so small, I couldn't see him, I just kinda climbed in and-"

"you could have killed him"! Alaina shouted, poking her finger into Ray's chest.

Summer and Tara sat giggling to eachother on the couch, watching the whole thing with amusement. Michelle had a shocked expression on her face. Jake was just downright embarassed, the whole thing was humiliating.

"how could you not know he was there"! Alaina continued.

"Alian, c'mon, it wasn't his fault, he said he was sorry", Jake pleaded with his caretaker.

She shot him a look that said "shut the hell up", and handed him off to the girls, steering Ray into her home office to discuss the matter further, the poor guy looked scared to death.

"ooooooh", summer cooed playfully,"someone's in trouble". She flicked at Jake with her toes. Tara however, was once again, a little violent. She knocked him off his feet and pressed him into the couch with her soles, not sparing him any of the pain. Both girls giggled in amusement as Jake attempted to squirm out from beneath Tara's foot, when Michelle decided to take over.

"what is wrong with you two"!? She shouted at them.

"aw c;mon, we're just having a little fun Michelle, lighten up" , Tara whined.

Michelle leaned forward and snatched up Jake from his prison, tara saying,"Hey! don't snatch"!

"This kid just went through some seriously traumatic stuff, don't you get that"?

"He likes feet, Alaina said so", summer complained,"we were just trying to cheer him up".

Jake listened as the women shot back and forth, until finally Michelle said,"Since you two clearly are not safe for him to be around, I'm taking him to my room for now, where you two aren't going to squish him"!

She huffed her way up the staircase, with Jake in her hand. She carried him o her room, and once inside locked the door behind her.

Jake's heart was pounding. He had wanted to come in here for so long, and she had willingly brought him here. He hoped she didn't notice how nervous he was.

Her hands are so soft Jake observed, she carried him gently to her bed and set him at the far end. She seated herself slowly, so as not to topple him with her weight. She swung her legs over him and brought her knees to her chest.

They stared at one another, until michelle asked,"It was horrible, wasn't it"?

"I thought I was going to die in there, no one would even know how, I would never see my mom again, anybody for that matter". Jake answered truthfully.

"I just can't beleive the way those two have been treating you", she said, glaring at the door, daring one of them to enter.

"I just wish they weren't so rough on me" Jake said.

"so you do like feet then"? Michelle asked.

Jake was unable to look her in the eye, but answered,"yes".

"it's okay, don't be ashamed" she said, lifting his chin with her index finger.

"Doesn't it gross you out though"? Jake asked her.

"were you a grown man maybe," she said,"but right now your a little boy who likes feet, it's actually kind of.....cute...I think", she said smiling at him.

Jake's heart skipped a beat. His pants bulged slightly. His eyes darted toward her socked feet, sitting idly before him. He quickly tore his gaze away, but he knew she'd seen it.

She grinned, and said,"Jake, would you like to.....play with my feet"?

Jake nearly fell backwards. "No no, that's okay", he forced, he was trying to be polite.

"Jake", she said, leaning in closer,"are you sure you don't want too"?

Jake fought with all his might, but eventually his eyes once agian rested on her toes, she wiggled them in response. Jake thought his zipper might burst open.

"yes"! he gasped.

She giggled and said," I think you deserve a little fun after today's events".

Jake waited impatiently as she slipped off her socks to reveal the toes that had plauged his dreams every night for a week. The bright blue nail polish glistened.

"sorry if they stink a bit", Michelle said, "I worked out a bit today".

Jake nearly fainted. She set her gigantic feet on the bed, and allowed him to make the first move. 

Jake approached her right foot, and dropped his pants, they couldn't hold his erection any longer anyways. Jake inhaled deeply, savoring her scent. Jake wedged himslef in between her big and second toe, and begand to hump them. He rode her big toe, licking it, smelling it, he ripped off his boxers, and began to masturbate onto the nail itself, turning, he sprayed a large amount of his semen into the gap of her second and middle toe. Michelle wiped it up with one finger and brought it to her mouth.

She watched him as he pleasured himself with her feet. Jake dropped down and rolled beneath her sole. He didn't have to tell her what to do next. His erect penis met the bottom of her sole first, its flesh warm and soft against his member, Jake continued to release himself, as Michelle instinctevely rocked her foot back and fourth, rubbing him across the bedsheets brittle surface. Jake was having the time of his life.

Michelle lifted her foot, and being very careful, gripped Jakes shaft between her big and second toe, giving him the greatest foot job ever. Jake felt like a king. Michelle bounced her foot up and down, shaking Jake violently, but the moton felt to great for him to care. She helped him release all that he had, his semen spraying upward like a fountain from between her toes, until Jake, moaning and gasping, finally reached his limit.

He let out the most pleasurable moan he ever had. Michelle dropped him from her foot into her hand and craddled him against her stomach as he shivered and heaved.

Through gasps of air Jake managed a small,"thank you".

Michelle smiled at him and said," the pleasure was all mine".