- Text Size +

(Now back to the main story)

The manager stuff the young one inch men in a small box. He set the box down on a cart with a bottle of chapene. One of the servants delivered the cart to one of the suites that is being occupy by a woman on a vacation.

Jason and Cory were rumbling around while the cart was rolling to the room. The cart stopped for a short while and then started to move little more. Jason and Cory was getting mad by the rough journey until light started to come from the roof of their box. They seen the white ceiling move as they were being dumped into the cart. They looked around and seen an giant blond woman with big clevage standing in front of them. She was dress in a low cut shirt short with a pair of shorts. She look like she was 22.

"Hello boys", she said in a sexual way as she was carrying the boys to her bed, "Ready to play?"

Jason and Cory laid in shock as they were admiring this hot woman with big breasts.

"What kind of game?" Cory asked

"Cat and mouse. I'll be the cat and you two will be the mice. If I win, then you two have to strip down to your birthday suits. If yall win, then I will strip for you two."

Jason looked in amazement at their client's body. "Your whole body?"

"The whole enchilada hon. Now I suggest you two start running"

Jason and Cory were running fast as the blonde's hand was getting closer to them. They missed her hand and climbed down to the floor by using the covers. They ran under the bed and hid their.

Tried as she might, her hand could not reach far enough to reach the two college students. Jason and Cory thought that they were safe, but they were dead wrong.

They felt a suction as they were lifted off their feet. They seen a dark circle that was at the edge of the bed. They tried to hang on to the carpet, but the power of the suction was too powerful. They were coming close into going into that dark tube until the suction suddenly stopped and they were hoist up by their legs.

The blond had got a vacuum and got them close enough to her. She grabbed the boys between her fingers in one hand and grabbed the bottle of chapene.

"I win" she said in excitement, "Now strip down my tiny slaves"

Knowing that they lost, Jason and Cory slowing pulled down their uniform and boxers. They felt embarrass as the blond was looking at their 'package'. The boys were standing on the bed as the blond rub their chest and drank her glass of chapene. She then lifted the boys off by their hips between their fingers and sat them on the edge of the glass.

"Now you two, its time to go on a little trip"

"Where?" Cory said

She started to rub her stomach with the free hand she had.

"OH HELL NO" the small men said knowing where they were going

"What wrong?" she questioned, "I'm not going to kill you two gentlemen. The box said that you two are indigestion and the pipe they said would lead to the employee's locker room so you two don't have nothing to worry about"

"Still no lady. Your not gonna to… hey!", Jason said as the cup started to tip over to her lips. She opened her mouth and started to spill the content of the cup into her waiting mouth. Jason and Cory try to hang on but the blonde's tongue tickled them too much to hang on. They fell into her dark pink cave and went down her tight tube which was her throat. It almost seem like a water ride except with the tight squeeze.

They fell into the blonde's stomach. They thought it would be dark but somehow they can see as if they holding flashlights. It looks like that shrinking ray might have improve their eyes to see in the dark.

The two men sat while they were looking around their winkle, wet prison. They were wondering how to get out. Cory knew that Jason was going to kill him for taking this job when they get home. To make him forget and to past the time, he and Jason started to have a conversation about different things.

They talked and talked until Cory felt something pulling on his legs. He was being pulled deeper and deeper into a dark small hole. Jason tried to pull his friend back, but the force was strong for Jason and he was also pulled into the small hole and though a series of tubes.

The blonde was rubbing her stomach as she was falling into a deep sleep. She liked the experience she had with her two toys. She wish she would keep them, but she didn't want to be selfish.

The boys stopped at a dried place with a foul odor. If they were correct, then they were in the large intestine, their last destination before they exit the you know what. They looked in disgust as suddenly felt rumbling and they started to move further into the narrow tube.


The blonde woke up to go to the bathroom. She went to the bathroom, sat on the toilet, and relieved herself.
Jason and Cory appear in the toilet looking at the blonde as she was about to pull the handle. "Good bye you two. It was nice knowing you two"

Jason and Cory spin as they went deeper into the cold tube of toilet water. In addition, the blonde flushed down their boxers and trunks along with them.

The trip ended when the men stopped in the same employee's room with the lockers and benches. The manager was waiting for them as well

"How was it gentlemen?"

"TERRIBLE!" the both of them said

"Too bad cuz yall have another client. Get clean up and prepare for her now"

"Fuck!!"