- Text Size +

"Are you ready Jason?"

"Yea man lets get it over with"

"Alright" Cory said with a grin.

(Before I go on with this story, lets go back to the beginning of this, shall we?)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason and Cory had been friends ever since grade school. They had their good times and bad times together. Their friendship continued throughout high school and even now on their first year of college.

Jason was the head strong and toughest in the pair. With his blond straight hair and abs, he was the cutest of the duo with a smart brain to boot.

Cory, on the other hand, was somewhat an lady's man. Even though he wasn't as handsome as his companion, he could catch some girls with his funny nature and skinny torso at school. Now Cory had some brain, but for some reason never use it much which cause him and Jason to be in awkward predicaments like this one.

Now since they were in college, they needed to find jobs since their scholarships only paid for their books and dorms but not food or entertainment. While leaving the store, Cory had found a job for him and Jason to do posted on the telephone pole. He hurried back to the dorms to show Jason. When he arrived, he burst through the door, waking Jason from his nap.

"What the hell was that for dummy" Jason growled as he suddenly awoken from his slumber.

"Look what I found man. Two job openings at an hotel nearby."

"What kind of jobs"

" Dunna but the job pay well enough to pay for necessities and we really need the money."

"Um...alright but it better not be a whack job like the last time"

"Don't worry" Cory said, "You won't regret this."

Jason and Cory went to the hotel for the job interview. The hotel was big and beautiful. With a beautiful chandelier and people dressed in suits and dresses, this hotel was more for people with money.

Jason and Cory stepped into the hotel. They seen guest with fancy clothes and the employee with black suits with green ties. They were so amazed at the people with the fancy clothes and expensive baggage.



Jason and Cory went into the hotel. They went to the front door to look for the manager. When the woman showed them the manager's office, they went into the direction of the office, stepped into the door, and seen a hunchback man sitting behind a wooden desk smoking a cigar.

"Hello may I help you?" the manager said

"We're here for the two job openings" Jason told the manager

The manager also jumped out of his seat. "PERFECT! I was looking for entertainers"

"Entertainers?" Jason wondered, "We are not entertainers sir"

"Oh no not on stages gentlemen" the manager assured them " All you have to do is to entertain the ladies. Make them have fun. Make them come back to back to this fine establishment. Do whatever their heart desire"

" That's all" Jason said

"That all and rest assure, you get paid well"

"Ummmmmm… I don't know" Jason pondered, " You basically asking us to be prostitutes"

"OH NO!" the manager waving his big hands, "Nothing sexual and all that"

"We'll take the job!" Cory shouted out

Jason couldn't believe Cory accepted the job like that. He still had some questions to ask like what if the women actually get horny or turnt on? What will he do? When was the perfect time to hurt Cory? All these flowed through his head while he was presented with a contract and application.

"Excellent boys" the manager said proudly, " Now all you have to do is to just sign these applications and these contracts and you will start now.

Cory looked at Jason with excitement. "Come on Jason. This is an good opportunity for us. Beside, we need the money"

Jason looked at Cory. He still had his doubts about this job but he knows that both of them really need the money. So he decided to give in, sign the contract, and kick Cory's a-- later on.

After signing the contract and filling out their applications, the manager escorted them to the a room labeled "Employee's only". Jason and Cory both went into the room and seen lockers on both sides and benches in the middles.

"This is where you put all of your belongings" the manager as he suddenly made two green and black shorts appear.

"What with the shorts sir?" Cory asked

"This is your uniform" the manager said " Everyday you report to work wearing these. So first before we go any further, change into these and meet me in the room at the end of the hall.

"Alright" Jason said as he still wondering about the job. The manager said that he was suppose to do what girls at the hotel want, but he feels that the manager left out something when he was explaining something.

He didn't think nothing more of it as he and Cory stripped down to their boxers and put on their pair of shorts and flip flops. The shorts were like swim trunks except it had the hotel logo. After Cory and Jason finished putting on their uniform, they went to a room fill with nothing but a mirror and a weird device that looks like a laser. The manager came in and told them their next assignment.

"Alright you two. Finally all I want you to do is to do is to just stand on that target over their and then you will start work."

" In front of that device?" Jason questioned

"Yep but don't worry, it doesn't harm yall none" the manager said with a grin


"Alright, if you said so" Jason said with doubt in his voice

The manager left out the room and went into another room next to it. In there he saw an old man with a bald head and round glasses and the two boys waiting on the target through the window to the side of him.

"Is everything ready to go?" The manager siad

"Oh yes. Everything is ready on your command sir"

"Alright, ready, set…GO!"

And the doctor pressed a big red button and everything started to flash on the other side.

Cory and Jason waited as they were bombarded with a flash of white lights. They didn't feel nothing strange but they were wondering why the room was getting bigger and bigger. When the room stop getting bigger they and looked around the very wide yellow area the was once the target they were standing on and the room.

"Everything looks different. What happened?" Cory asked as was walking around the target

"I don't know. It might have been a transporter, but the room looks the same as before. If we are still in this room, it either the room got bigger or ---?"

"Or what?" Cory asked

"OH SHIT THAT FAT BASTARD SHRUNK US!"  Jason shouted

"WHAT!?"

" We are gonna to be toys for the guest stupid"

Cory tried to keep Jason calm by saying, "I guess its not all bad. At least we get exercise, the money, and see sexy chicks"

Jason looked at Cory with an angry face. He didn't want to be a toy or slave to nobody. He was about to chase Cory until the ground started to shake.

The manager came into the room with excitement. He came towards the boys with only their shorts and flip flops on. The boys tried to escape but the manager was too fast for them.

"Hello boys. Quite a predicament"

"You bastard" Jason said, " What did you do? This is not what we signed up for"

"Yes you did" the manager said as his spit was hitting the boys, "The contract was a waiver me to shrink you. Also the contract said that you cannot leave or retire until two years of employment. So yall are working here for a long time. And don't worry, you won't stay like this forever. Yall will work from 8 to 9 at night five days a weeks. At the end of the day you will report back here to grow back to normal sizes. Plus the pay is well worth it"

"So what if we back out of the deal?" Cory asked
"Then I have a fish tank of pirahna that will love to have you two for a snack"

" So we do not have a choice" Jason said

"Looks like it gentlemen" the manager said with a grin, " Now lets get you two prepare for your first client"

"Oh goodie" Jason said sarcastically