- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I didn't intend this chapter to be entirely devoted to Tiffany's breasts, but as I wrote, I realized that, by creating a bit more mischief, I could pull another chapter out of the concept.  Another unique chapter for me to write, being a mainly foot and vore fetish oriented writer...so here ya go.  Enjoy!

Oh, please review, AND rate!  I'm selfish, I like seeing the pretty stars.

It wasn’t unlike that moment, when you’re seven years old, and your older brother wanders into the room, and he’s got one of your parent’s big, thick, plush pillows ‘hidden’ behind his back.  You know what you’re in for, and though you try to stand and get away, he only takes another step closer, before diving onto you, burying your face in the pillow.  You can’t breathe, and you can’t find a way out.  You can only hope that he relents soon, or that your parents start fussing at him.

But for the shrunken trio, there was no hope of relenting; there was no hope of mom coming to save the day.  Tiffany’s mountainous cleavage was their world, all that could see, smell, taste, and feel.  Her skin, soft to the touch, was terribly smooth as were the tiniest, nearly microscopic hairs that covered every inch of any human’s flesh.  No matter how hard the struggled, clawed, and grasped, the skin would hardly allow them to pull themselves up for more than a second, before one of them would slip on the warm skin, tumbling back into one of the other siblings, sending them all sliding back down the two or three inches they had progressed. 

They were dead center, between the heavy mounds of scented woman flesh, and were only lucky that they were not bigger, or Tiffany’s C-Cups would be suffocating them as well.  Danny had the hardest time, not only being barefoot, but sporting a raging hard-on.  His older siblings were well experienced with the other gender, but this was Danny’s first experience even touching fully developed breasts, and was ashamed that he was getting around by such an experience between his oldest sister’s breasts.  He kept his body plastered to the wall of sensitive flesh, not out of pleasure, out of fear that one of the other siblings might catch his throbbing member, and he would never live down experience.

And it wasn’t as if Jake didn’t take an appreciation to it.  Tiffany’s breasts, appropriately sized for a girl like her, were the crest of any cleavage enthusiast’s hall of fame.  Apart from the nearly unnoticeable freckles that the girl herself likely hadn’t even noticed, each of the sensual, swollen testaments to Tiffany’s womanhood were perfectly shaped and exceptionally perky, even had she not worn that black lace bra that kept everything, including her tiny siblings, so tightly concealed and in place.

“Jake, this isn’t working!”  Allison cried, out clinging desperately to a patch of flesh. 
“I know, Ali, for fucks sake, I know!”  He replied, and would have shot Allison a glare, had he not been busy trying to prevent himself from falling even deeper into Tiff’s endlessly deep chasm of cleavage.  The trio had begun to sweat from the combination of their fruitless struggles, and Tiffany’s body heat, which had only heightened when the blonde goddess stepped outside.  She’d been careful not to rattle the imaginary figures too harshly, stepping lightly.  She didn’t intend on keeping them there very long, just until she got to the store.  She couldn’t have them writhing about while she was shopping, could she? 

Just as the tiny figments of her imagination had begun to sweat within her boobs, so had Tiffany herself.   Miniscule, nearly undetectable traces of perspiration had begun to gather in the warmest places of her body, under her arms, in her hair…between her breasts.  She didn’t think about it at first, but after a moment, giggled, as she continued to walk away from her mother’s townhome, towards the parking lot.  It wasn’t a long walk, but it was long enough to create more issues for her brothers and sister to deal with.  If they were real, they had better prove it soon, before she began to sweat anymore.

 

‘This can’t be happening…Tiffany is our sister…” The thoughts raced through Jakes mind; trying to find a place within the realm of realistic possibility that Tiffany may actually be treating them like toys, or whatever they were to her now.  Her skin was now both sticky and slick at the same time, any of the perspiration that was still on her skin and moist would provide even less friction for them to climb, especially when the blonde goddess took a step, shaking the entire world of flesh.  However, once that same perspiration had left her pores, it stuck to them, drying instantly and leaving sticky residue all over their bodies. 

Arriving at her car, a red mustang convertible, she hoped inside and immediately let down the roof.  As it went down, she sighed. 

“You guys have been quiet ever since you got in there…did you finally decide to poof back into my brain?”  She spoke, smirking lightly.  No response was heard.  “I guess so...but just in case, you can stay there a little longer.  Be careful, it’s probably getting wet in there!”  She said shrugged uncaringly, sitting in her car lazily, turning to close the door and shift the key into the ignition.

Meanwhile, the trio had intended to reply, but had found themselves in a slightly more pressing situation.  Using the stickiness from her bosom they’d managed to pull themselves higher than they ever had before, to the point that they could almost see the sun again.  They pressed on, climbing their sister’s soft mounds hand over fist…until Ali noticed a hurdle ahead.

“Shit, she’s sweating…!”  She called, halting their progress.
“We KNOW she’s sweating Ali, keep moving!”  Jake was getting annoyed with his twin’s consistent need to yell out the obvious.
“No…Jake, she’s really sweating!”  Jake was about to retort again, when he looked past Ali, who was highest in their trek to escape from Tiffany’s cleavage.  Above them, the perspiration had gathered so that it was no longer beading lightly around her pores, combining into large drops.  The trio paused.  It was only a tiny trickle to their gigantic step-sister, but it was more than enough to have all three shrunken kids tumbling back into the vastness of their sister’s bra.

“Hold on tight!”  Jake yelled, gripping Ali’s arm and Danny’s torso, as they watched the TV-sized trickle of sweat begin to roll down the warm skin.  Tiffany felt the little sensation, and giggled.

“Ooh…better watch out for that one, Jake!  Don’t drown between sister’s boobs!”  She laughed to herself, the heavy shaking inside her chest only causing that trickle to progress in speed. 

All three screamed, expecting the single drop of sweat to smash them all back into the confines of Tiff’s bra, but as they braced for impact, Jake only felt a heavy jerk…and then glanced to where Allison should have been. 

“Jake, help!”  The brothers had safely evaded the drop of sweat, while Allison had been wiped clean from Jake’s grasp, caught in the tiny trickle of sweat between Tiffany’s breasts, and was being carried along helpless into the darkness, farther inside the bra. 

“Ali, no!”  Danny screamed out, fighting his older, stronger brother’s grasp to go after Allison. 
“No, Danny, stop!”  Jake pinned Danny against the sticky flesh he’d held onto, roughly pushing into his chest.  “You keep climbing; you have to get Tiffany to believe us. You’re the youngest, she’ll sympathize with you.  I’ll go after Ali.  We’ll all be fine and get through this…so just go!”  Jake was never great at the pep-talks, and Danny never appreciated being treated like a ten year old, when he was so close to being an official teenager.

And thus, the two boys parted ways, Danny continuing his trek higher towards the top of Tiffany’s cleavage, Jake descending back down to rescue their other sister, all three a victim of Tiffany’s struggle to maintain her sanity.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Like I said...please include a rating when you review!  Going for gold here, people!