- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This hasn't been updated in a long while...enjoy!  More foot fetish.

Danielle had always been so meticulous about keeping her body clean.  Though most found the brunette attractive, she’d never had much confidence.  To make up for what she felt like she lacked in looks, Danielle went out of her way to be sure no spot on her body was anything less than immaculate.  This meant showering twice a day, weekly manicures and pedicures, trips to the dentist every 3 months, and only the best in hygiene products.  She was very proud of her good health habits, and it showed.

However, despite how soft her skin was, how clean she kept herself, and how intentional she was about her appearance, there was nothing she could do to make Jake and Allison’s nightmare under her foot any easier.  She was oblivious to the plight of the two tiny twins caught within her right shoe, virtually buried in the sole of her foot. 

This was a third unique experience with a giant woman’s feet that the two troubled teenagers had been put through, and it never got easier.  Despite disagreements, and a general decline in hope that they would be saved, they managed to embrace each other and squeeze tight, praying that they would survive just long enough for Danielle to sit down again. 

Her first step had threatened to crush the two between the soft, rolling planes of flesh, and the sole of the navy-blue flat that had kept them at the mercy of those feet.  Things were as dark inside Danielle’s shoe as they had been under their mother’s foot when she’d trod on them.  Needless to say, they could not see much.  Forced to endure the pressure of being flattened alive beneath the young woman’s petite bare foot, both twins cried out, their faces buried in the tiny lines that made up Danielle’s foot print.  The felt-like material that made up the inside of the footwear provided enough cushion that they were spared from being crushed.

With her second step, the left foot planted, and the right foot swung forward, nearly dislodging the tiny ones from Danielle’s sole, to be throw forward into the dark recess at the toe of the shoe, where they could be pummeled to death between or against the powerful wiggling toes on the freckled receptionist’s right foot.  Though there were trace amounts of sweat holding them in place, they both were thankful for it.  Tiffany’s toes had been such a hellish experience in her flip-flops, they couldn’t imagine what Danielle’s would be like, confined to the rounded edge of her ballet flat.

The right foot landed similarly as it did the first step.  It wasn’t terribly far from what they’d expected, but it was far from pleasurable.  It was only a casual stride, but it threatened to tear apart the very fabric of the tiny teens reality from their perspective.

 

Inside the shoe, they could hear the rustling of her pant legs as the fabric of each leg whipped across each other, and the two braced themselves to be whisked back into the air along with the foot.  The entire foot and shoe bent at the toe, which they couldn’t see, but certainly felt, and t hen….


“Hey Joana!   How did the meeting go?”  Danielle stopped mid-stride, hardly three steps out of Joana’s office to find her boss returning.

“You know how those suits are…feeding you all kinds of stories, lies, whatever they have to do to make sure we stay productive. “  Joana stopped short of her receptionist, giving her a half-hearted smile.  “We’re good to go for another quarter though.  We really dodged a bullet.”

“Did we dodge the bullet, or did you smack it out of the air like a superhero?”  Danielle grinned at her boss, letting her heel slip out of her flat, exposing that long, warm sole to the fresh open air, as well as the two shrunken teenagers plastered against her foot.  As the two women continued to chat, Jake and Allison felt the cool air drying the sweat that had so faithfully prevented them from falling into the peril of Danielle’s toes.  If they fell back inside the flat with those powerful unpainted toes, there was very little chance of survival, and much less of escape.

“Oh, Danielle, your shoes are adorable.”  Joana spoke, unaware of how much danger the shoes she was complimenting Danielle on had caused her tiny children, right under her receptionist’s feet.

“Thanks, Joana…they’re super comfortable too, see?”  Danielle, always being the type to share, pushed her right shoe forward toward Joana’s own feet, which had abandoned the heels she’d worn to work for a more comfortable pair of open-toe slip-ons.  Professional enough for work, without sacrificing the comfort.  She typically would leave this in her office and wear them at work, and change back into her heels when her boss came around, or when it was time to go home.

Jake and Allison, already feeling the last of the sweat begin to dry, had not realized how close they were to their mother, and being saved.  They weren’t focused on anything but how to avoid falling deeper into Danielle’s shoe.  They might not have been as concerned however, if they’d have known that they drying sweat would actually help aid in their escape from Danielle’s foot.

 

As Danielle pushed the shoe forward with her toes, then lifted her foot out, the momentum her foot provided sent both twins flying through the air, if only a few inches from the ground.  There was no time to panic, and hardly enough time to scream.  No sooner had they been launched from the receptionists foot, would Joana step forward and slip her own foot out of it’s sandal to aim towards Danielle’s flat.  The series of events put Joana’s ankle, hidden by the cuff of her black slacks, directly in the twin’s flight path. 

The result was a collision with Joana’s pant leg, and ultimately a quick drop right into the up-turned cuff of her pants. 

“…Ally…?  Ally?  Ally!  Are you okay?  Where are you?”  Jake was the first to recover, struggling to find some balance in the very limited fold inside their mother’s cuff. 

“I’m okay, Jake…right here.”  Peeking her head up, Allison scrambled on hands and knees to reach her equally tiny brother and hug him around the waist for balance while the fabric around them shook to the rhythm of Joana’s slipping Danielle’s empty shoe on.  “…Where are we now?”

“Somebody’s pants…” Jake replied, sighing, and helping Allison to her feet.  His sister sent a dirty look his way.

“Jake!  This is no time for your damn jokes!”

“No, Ally, we’re in the cuff of someone’s pants, see?”  With the cuff being rather small, Jake was able to lift Ally onto his shoulders, placing her feet on either side of his head, while she balance against the black fabric to peek over the edge.  Over the edge, Allison could see, Joana’s foot firmly slipped inside that navy blue flat, toes wiggling and tapping to adjust to the comfortable material.  She shuddered, realizing that it would have been the end of them.

“Yeah, okay, so whose pants?  And how do we get back to Tiffany?”  Allison peeked down at her brother.

“Why the hell would we go back to Tiffany?!”  Jake, outraged at the question he was presented with, pulled Allison back down and set her back on her feet.

“Because she’s the only one who knows we’re here…”

“She ate our brother, Al’, why the hell would you risk her eating us, too?” 

“I don’t believe she would do that!  She only ate Danny by accident, and he’s probably still alive, between her teeth somewhere!  We just gotta get him out before she drinking something, okay?”  Allison gave Jake a look that told him not to reply.  Saving Danny was the only reason she was still fighting, if Jake took that away, she wouldn’t have much will to go on.

“…Fine.  We give Tiffany one more try, but if we find mom first…screw Tiff’.”  Allison nodded solemnly, just as Joana felt confident that her feet were just slightly too large for Danielle’s tiny ballet flat, and removed her foot from inside it to return to her own sandal.  The process gave the teen’s in her pants leg cuff a bit of a bumpy ride, but nothing compared to their ride in Danielle’s shoe.

“Oh, and Tiffany is in the office waiting for you, she says it’s about her brothers and sister.” Danielle put her shoe back on, and turned towards the vending machines.

 

“Oh, good, maybe she knows where they are?” Joana perked up a bit.  Danielle only shrugged and headed back to get Tiffany’s drink.

Joana sighed and moved towards her office, carrying her tiny children in her pants cuff, while Allison and Jake tried to come up with a plan to get back to Tiffany, or find their mother, who couldn’t be any closer. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Rate and Review please!