- Text Size +

It was a beautiful and perfectly normal day in the suburbs. This particular residential area was located on the edge of an incredibly large city. In fact, the distance between the suburbs and the city was only a bridge away.

                One person who lived in the suburbs was Tina, a blonde teenage girl who sometimes longed for power. She was sitting at home, bored, with nothing to do. She had hoped today something the least bit interesting would happen. But it was just a normal summer day. She was wearing a blue tank top with a short matching skirt, had her hair tied into a short pony tail and she walked barefoot across the house.

                She was in a terrible mood. Tina was thinking about her boyfriend and how she found he was cheating on her. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a knock at the door. When she opened it, she saw a young man in his 30’s. He wore a tuxedo and was holding a bottle of perfume. “Good day ma’am, can I interest you in a free sample of our newest perfume?” he asked with an excited attitude.

                Tina was confused by the sudden randomness of a perfume man offering a free sample, “no thanks”, she replied, “I’m really not in the mood “. The salesmen’s happy expression disappeared, and was replaced with curiosity.

                “Well what seems to be troubling you then”? He asked with a bit of sympathy in his voice. “Maybe I can help you.”

                Tina sighed, and decided to tell the salesman everything. She told him everything about her boyfriend was cheating on her and how much she’d love to get revenge on him. She also revealed that he wasn’t very happy with anybody else. Tina told him about how people treat her as though she were an idiot, and she’d love to get them back.

                The salesman gave her a devilish smile and said, “Well as a matter of fact, I can help you”. He handed Tina the bottle of perfume. “Here, just spray this on yourself and all your troubles will be gone.

                Tina accepted the bottle of perfume, and stared at it with curiosity. “Well, I guess it couldn’t hurt to give it a spray. Thank you,” she said to the salesman.

                Still smiling devilishly, the salesman simply shook his head and said, “oh no dear. Thank you.” As he said that he closed the door, leaving Tina alone with the bottle of perfume. She continued to stare at, thinking how this small bottle of perfume could help her.

                “Oh well, I guess it couldn’t hurt to try,” she said to herself. She lifted the bottle up to her face and sprayed herself several times. After that, she just waited. She expected something interesting to happen, but nothing came. “I knew this stupid perfume was a fake. I don’t feel any different at all.”

                Her angry mood soon returned as she threw the useless bottle of perfume into the garbage. She sat down on her bed in disappointment and rubbed her temples. Tina grew frustrated from all the events that had occurred. She found out her boyfriend was cheating on her, everyone she ever met treated her like an idiot and she was given a useless bottle of perfume. Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted by a sudden tingling in her body. “W-w-what’s going on?” she asked herself. The tingling soon turned to pain in her stomach. She howled in pain. All of a sudden the room around her began shrinking. No, she was growing. Soon, the room she was in was too small to fit her. Suddenly, her growth exploded, and she completely burst out of the walls of her house.

                When she opened her eyes she was in a state of shock. She was looking down at the debris of her house. Her house was completely destroyed. The roof was ripped apart; the walls lay on the ground in pieces. Had she done that? Just then she got a chance to look at her surroundings. It was here same all neighborhood. Except it was a whole lot smaller. She then realized that she was a giantess. She estimated her height to be about 50ft.

                Tina’s heart sank. If she had grown into a giantess, what about her clothes? They must have ripped off when she had grown. But then she realized that she was still fully dressed. She still wore her blue tank top and matching skirt, and was still completely barefoot.

                Her bad mood suddenly disappeared, and was replaced with joy. She finally had power. She was overcome with happiness at her new size. She felt like a goddess, and now she would get revenge on those who made fun of her, especially her boyfriend. She was so huge that all the houses in the suburbs only came up to her knees. “This is incredible!” Tina exclaimed.

                Soon, people started to notice the giantess that was standing on the road. A crowd of Tina’s neighbors started to form. They all looked up in disbelief at the giant teenager. Tina gave them a playful smile, “alright slaves, listen up!” Her voice boomed across the entire neighborhood. “Bow before your new goddess!” She pointed her finger to the floor, indicating the puny people to bow.

                Nobody bowed; they just continued to stare at the immensely large girl that they used to make fun of. Tina began to grow angry. ‘They continue to think that I’m stupid by not bowing!’ she thought to herself. Suddenly, she started to grow again. Her humongous feet started to create small craters into the street. Some people in the crowd were knocked to the floor by the expanding foot.

                Soon, she stood at a height of 100ft. The people below barley compared with the height of her ankle. All the houses only came half-way to her knees. Now, her entire foot was bigger than a person in all dimensions. Her anger turned to joy. If the people first seemed like dolls to Tina before, now they’re even smaller. She then realized she could change her size by will. “Alright maggots, listen up! I am your new goddess, and as your new ruler I expect you to bow before me.” She walked up to one of her neighbor’s houses and lifted her right foot over the house. The giant foot loomed over the house’s roof, until she stomped on it. The house completely collapsed under the giant weight of the foot, and was nothing but debris.

                She turned back to the crowd of people with an innocent enough smile, “now, let’s try this again. I am your goddess, and I order you to bow to me, and if you don’t…” she raised her other foot and stomped on another house. “You’ll be sorry!” She yelled out that last line as loud as she could.

                Again, nobody ran; instead they all broke into a run. Screaming and panicking like crazy from the giantess. Tina just sighed, “How dare they think they can escape their new goddess,” she said calmly. She simply walked in order to catch up with the fleeing crowd. The panicking group of tiny people ran together in a bundle, which made it easier for Tina to trap all of them. She took one mighty step, and went over the crowd, everyone looking up being able to see her panties. She then turned around to face their tiny, insignificant bodies. To her, they were only 12 centimeters in height.

                Tina brought her foot up, and brought it down on the crowd of people. It turns out, she would need more force to crush all of the people. So, she lifted her foot again and slammed her foot on the people as hard as she could. When she was satisfied with the deaths of her tiny slaves, she rubbed and twisted her barefoot on what remained left of their pathetic existence. “Stupid slaves, thinking they could outrun me,” she said to herself.

                All of a sudden Tina heard the sound of sirens wailing. She turned around to find that the police have arrived. It looked like they sent in seven squad cars and brought a dozen men with them. Each of them had a handgun pointed at Tina. Another police man came up with a siren, “Alright missy, it looks like you’ve already caused enough damage here. Surrender now or we will gun you done!” He yelled. He turned to one of the police man and nodded at him. By instructions the police man shot one bullet and hit Tina in the shoulder

                Tina let out a cry of pain when the bullet came into impact with her skin. Despite her size that shot really did hurt. She grew madder and madder at the way they treated her. ‘They think they can shoot me and get away from it?!’ she thought to herself. Using her will power, she started to make herself grow. As predicted, she did start to grow. But she didn’t stop at a small size; she continued to grow, and fast. Soon, her shadow overcast the squad of police men and their cars. Her expanding feet began to create deep craters into the ground. Her growth stopped when she reached a magnificent height of 500ft.

                Tina looked down at the incredibly tiny policemen in front of her. She put her hand on her hips and gave them a devilish smile. She couldn’t believe that she grew five times her own size without even trying. She was overcome with excitement. The policemen were no more than one inch in height, and the neighborhood houses just barley reached her ankles. Just one foot of hers was larger than an entire house. “Who’s going to surrender now!” she yelled at the policemen.

                The policemen just stood there and stared in awe at her abnormal size. They just dropped their weapons and ran to their vehicles. They all were desperately trying to start the engines of their cars, but they were too scared to do it right. Tina simply rolled her eyes and brought her foot over the police cars. She didn’t squash them yet, but her foot hovered over the men in the police cars. The shadow of her foot covered much more area then all of the cars combined. She then, effortlessly, crushed every car with one step. She lifted her foot off the area where the car used to be, and stared at the giant crater that her foot made. Chunks of metal and puddles of blood could be found in the massive hole. “Wow, I think I’ve grown too big to live in this tiny neighborhood. I think it’s time I moved on to the bigger things in life, like the city,” she said in a playful attitude.    

 

                     

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter two will be coming soon, and don't worry, Tina will be growing much bigger.