- Text Size +

“Wait a minute,” I said, as she began to look at me impatiently. “Livia, I…I’d like to stay like this for a little bit longer. And I would also like…also like you to see me, just like I saw you that night.”

I was aware that I was blushing, but I didn’t want to turn back now. Livia raised her eyebrows; she definitely was not expecting this, I thought amusedly. Taking a deep breath, I wormed my way out of the surrounding fabric, scrambled down the folds of the gown and onto her arm, took a moment to find my balance, and stood before her. I turned around once or twice, but before I could do anything else, she had snatched me up and was planting kisses on every square inch of my body.

“Oh, Lucy!” she said, laughing. “My beautiful, beautiful Lucy! You…you’re not afraid anymore? Oh, that’s…that’s just wonderful!”

I rolled around in her palm while her lips and tongue worked their way across my skin. It was such a bizarre feeling, but not unpleasant in the least; in fact, I found myself loving it. In her hands I was a little treasure to play with, to be caressed and stroked and touched and loved. She drew me back to look at me, and smiled. I was sitting in her hand, completely naked, looking up at my amazing girlfriend’s delighted face. Feeling surprisingly relaxed, I stood up again so that she could look at me properly.

“Um, so, do you…do you like it?” I asked, not knowing what else to say.

“Do I like it?” she laughed. “Lucy, you’re simply…perfect! You just look so desirable…I’m bringing you back to life-size, right now!”

“No! Livia, not yet! I want to be tiny a bit more! I know what you want to do, but do you think…just for tonight…you could have a good time with this smaller version of me?” I gave her a hopeful smile.

“Really? You want me to have some fun with you, hmm? Whatever happened to the old Lucy I knew, the one who used to blush whenever I suggested that we go swimming in the nude?”

“Oh, please! I’m still myself, and I still don’t want to go swimming naked, where anyone can just walk past and see me! But…I suppose that sooner or later, well, I have to start…”

She placed her giant fingertip carefully on my mouth. Her finger was nearly as thick as my body, and I could wrap my arms and legs around it easily. Soon I was up in the air again, clutching her finger with all my strength, while her luscious tongue slid forwards and backwards across my back, giving me the most delectable massage I ever had. I was dripping wet by the time she dropped me on the bed’s blanket, and I wasted no time in drying myself off.

While I was busy with that, Livia began to undress herself, without even giving me a word of warning. She slid her robe off  her shoulders and back, and I found myself looking up at God’s most stunning creation in a way I never had before. Her breasts, which I’d always thought were more attractive than mine, were now on full display. Each one was taller from top to bottom than I was and perfectly formed, with a little pink nipple the size of my head on the tip. I suppose it could be said that all fairies possess perfect bodies – they can alter them with magic in any way they wish – but seeing and touching them isn’t worth anything if they don’t belong to someone you’re madly in love with.

Livia put her finger and thumb on either side of my buttocks, so that she could dangle me tantalisingly above her breasts. Among all the other thoughts I was thinking at that moment, I imagined what would happen if one of her parents would enter at that moment. I only hoped Livia had an explanation ready, but something told me that this possibility was the last thing on her mind right then.

“Aww, you just look so anxious, hanging there,” she giggled, jiggling me back and forth a little. “Does my tiny, yet incredibly attractive, girlfriend want to explore my oh-so-enticing body?”

I nodded, and she laughed again.

“What’s so funny?” I demanded.

“Oh, nothing. Just you.”

“Really? Well, I think you want me to ‘explore’ your body just as much as I do, so put me down already!”

“Alright, my little butterfly, just don’t go and hurt yourself. Understand?”

She lay down on her back, pulled the bedcovers up to her stomach, and gently placed me on top of her left breast. This was unexplored territory for me, so I just sat and admired my surroundings for a few moments. Ahead of me, the little mount that was her breast sloped downwards, forming the flat plain of her upper chest. Beyond that stretched her neck, with her head resting upright against her pillow, so that she could watch me.

Right in front of me, between my legs, rose her nipple. I put my hands on either side of it and squeezed. Nothing happened, so I pressed again, harder and harder. Livia laughed as she encouraged me; she was clearly enjoying this a lot. I pressed and tugged, back and forth, and her teat grew harder and began to stick out further. Then I grabbed it in my arms and pressed my entire body against it. The warmth from her breast, combined with the touch of her finger pressing me down against her, made me feel so aroused that I felt I had to stop. I broke loose from under her hold and rolled down the side of her breast, towards her shoulder.

“Had enough?” she asked. “Do you want to call it a night?”

“No, but…I just need some time, you know. To get used to all this. But I don’t want to stop…in fact, when you were holding me against you, I felt so…so…”

“It felt good, didn’t it?” she said knowingly. “You really know how to turn me on, Lucy – are you sure you’ve never done this before?” She began to laugh again, before I could answer. I was lying against her tit, looking up at her, and she reached with her finger to touch me again.

“No, you just lie still,” she told me, as I was about to move. “Just relax, and I’ll return the favour.”

“What do you mean?” I asked, as her giant fingertip rested on my chest, right on top of my own, puny boobs.

“Just close your eyes, and I’ll make you feel like you’re in heaven.”

I sank back against her smooth skin and relaxed, just like she’d told me to. Her finger began to press down firmly on my chest, squeezing my soft little breasts, and the heightened feeling I had earlier returned. I began to breathe a little more loudly. She then began to stroke me, first my breasts, then my belly, and finally she placed her fingertip carefully between my legs, right on top of my twat. I gasped and opened my eyes.

“Oh, I’m sorry!” she said, hastily pulling her finger back. “I didn’t mean to scare you…I just thought you’d like it if I touched you…there.”

“No, you just…well, I just didn’t expect you to…but, please, don’t stop! Touch me again!”

She laughed quietly with pleasure.

“Ooh, you are enjoying this, aren’t you?” she grinned. “All right…but if I hurt you or anything, please say so. I wouldn’t like to think that I’m hurting, and you’re too afraid to say so.”

That said, she needed no further encouragement to continue. She put her fingertip against my private parts again, and this time she began to rub. The pressure against my sensitive skin shot through me like a lightning bolt, and I clutched onto her skin with my hands, while spreading my legs even wider. It didn’t take long for me to cum, and I could feel my juices squirting out against her fingertip. But she kept on rubbing me, until I was gasping for relief. And yet, I couldn’t tell her to stop.

She was right: this was heaven. It was the most intense mixture of pleasure and agitation I’ve ever felt, and it was too much for me to take. Tears began to flow from my eyes, as the delightful waves each thrust of her finger created coursed through my legs and body. My delicate vagina could so easily have been hurt, or damaged, but Livia knew exactly how much to restrain herself, and not once did I feel any pain. Only ecstasy: overwhelming, devastating pleasure, until it became too much, and I passed out.