- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yeah this is the last chapter and my promises fell short but there will be a sequel named "birth of a timelord" after I have written one or two other stories so thanks for reading enjoy the final chapter
As I walked through the cubicle door of the toilet, I wondered if I had been to hard on matt. I wondered if maybe this wasn't a good thing to do, maybe it was inhumane and evil. If matt was enjoying himself however. If matt was having fun himself, then I would continue, then I would let him serve me entirely, I wouldn't even change him when he went into my shoe, he would just be a little 3 inch guy lying under my sweating, socked, size 6 foot. I removed my shoe and the smell of my feet immediately filled the small room. It took everything I had not to gag and up chuck my breakfast as the smell was not to dissimilar from doritos tangy cheese, just stronger......... A lot stronger. If it smelt this bad to me, I can't imagen what it smelt like to my little gummy companion. I turned over my shoe to reveal a very dirty under sole and on this under sole was a very very dirty piece of gum. I got my nails and scratched away at the gum, dislodging it from my converse. I then blinked and once more my friend erupted into a skin coloured tornado, ending with a three inch man lying on my palm, gingerly opening his eyes.
"He matt, how are ya feeling after our little experience, eh?" I spoke gently as my friend gazed up at me in pure wonder.
"It was amazing sian, absolutely incredible, everything I had ever hoped for. I thank you my goddess. I thank you." Spoke matt, surprisingly loud for his diminutive size, and at his sentence I couldn't help but find my self grinning. A large smile had pasted itself straight across my face. Partly because he had called me his goddess and secondly because he had said he had enjoyed it, this meant I could continue to have my way with him in chewing gum.
" So if I turned you big again, you wouldn't hit me, run off OR tell the world?" I asked, hoping he would say that he wouldn't do any of these things, as after his outburst of calling me his goddess I felt my heart get pulled toward him, almost as if a magnet had been lodged in both our bodies. And was dragging me toward my tiny friend.
"No, I would probably bow down before you and ask to worship your feet." He grinned.
That settled it, right then my heart broke into a million pieces and reformed with his face engraved on the front. I realised at that moment I loved him. Not like a pet or a toy, not like I was treating him now, but like I genuinely loved him. Every essence of me, every fabric of my being wanted to be with him. With teary eyes I brought him to my lips and pushed his face into it. I even allowed my tongue to dart out momentarily and taste his face. Even with my new realisation of love and feeling, it took a lot not to toss him back into my mouth in human form.
"If that's what you want, so be it." I whispered to him and once more the room filled with a tornado of skin. Before his form had fully settled a bubbling arm shot out of the pulsating maelstrom of skin and clutched my shoulder. I let out a little squeak of fright but as a face pushed itself out of the spinning, peach coloured cone and rasped
"I love you sian" once again I felt my heart melt, as I knew it must be hard for him to keep stable before the transformation had finished but then another arm appeared and he splayed his fingers, his head flew back and the transformation just well stopped. But he was fine, absolutely fine. There were arms and legs, ears, mouth, nose, eyes and everything in between.
"But now its time for me to tell you the truth." He said and sat me down on the toilet chair.
"Its not the fact that you have powers, its the fact your not entirely human. Your part demon." He said
At that point I started to laugh
"Part demon" I snorted "ill be part demon the day your, I dunno, part timelord." I giggled
" Well that's just it," he smirked, " I kind of am.
At that moment he pulled out a long glowing stick, that even I recognised as a sonic screwdriver, he placed it back in his pocket and all of a sudden the doors of the cubicle next to us opened and the room was filled with an eerie orange glow.

I looked at my friend in a new way, he wasn't human, not in the slightest, and I had spent most of my life with him. Not only that but this human imposter had revealed I wasn't entirely human.
"This is impossible!" I gasped, then collapsed to the floor, rendered unconscious through the pure shock of it all.

When I came to, I wasn't in the toilets any more, I was in a large white room, with spinning buttons and flashing lights " a TARDIS" I gasped.
"That would be correct my dear, Time and Relative Dimensions in Space, and guess who the doctor who series was based on, that's right little old me, and yes to answer your question, Daleks, cybermen, sontarans, and well everything else, exist! Apart from my numerous companions, but that's where you come In. Be my companion sian, fly with me through time and space." Matt gabbled at the speed of light and I only just kept up with him.
"You lied to me" I muttered, "you said we were friends and told each other everything" I was shouting now,
And he looked scared, genuinely scared. That was when I completely lost it and struck out at him. I didn't realise my own strength as matt went flying through the air and hit a cluster of cables. His body convulsed violently and the control room went dark. Matt fell from the sky and landed with a thump.
"It's okay he's a timelord, he can regenerate." I murmured to myself, gently hugging my sides.

All of a sudden matt erupted into a ball of light. Sparks and energy flew left right and forward. I dove for cover as large strings of energy laced them selves across the room, then, suddenly they were all sucked back into his body, a body that looked the same, but was 3 inches tall