- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

like i said first story and this is the first chapter please rate it comment on it and most of all enjoy it :D

My name is sian whitmore, and this is the story of how I got my little pet boy and how I used him in my day to day life. But there will be time for me to tell you about that later. I know that round about now, or it could even be now, or now, or how about now. But anyway your probably wondering "who is this chick"or maybe "what does she look like". Well in answer to those questions I am a fourteen year old english girl that goes to brentside high school in hanwell.

I have sea green eyes and shoulder length brunette/red hair, almost bronze in fact, I'm not sure why I called it brunette........... But once again any way. I am around 5''4 in height and I am about a 6 in english foot size ( trust me that is very important) 

If I'm honest I was never really a domination type of girl. Not until I found out about 2 things anyway. For a start I loved having my feet pampered. They would always get hot and sweaty, especially when I wore my converse, and I wore them A LOT they were my favourite shoe type in fact. The second thing I found out was the fact I had the ability to change any object into any other object. I was transforming plants into small animals like mice and hamsters. Cd's into dvd's, dvd's into cd's. But now I wanted a bigger challenge. I wanted to change a person into my personal, shrunken, toy.

That's where my story really begins. Its why your reading this, my quest for power and true dominance over another living human. And to spoil the end of the story I got my wish. I got what I wanted and if I'm honest I also got a whole lot more.

So this day, the one where I finally got what I wanted, started off pretty average. I woke up, had breakfast, washed, got dressed and then went to school.

It was on the way there that things got different, and I mean really really different. I met up, as per usual with my friend matt, he had brown mousy hair that just covered the tips of his ears, sparkling blue eyes. He was about 5''6 and was actually quite cute. It was this cuteness that drew me to him. This was the cuteness that caused him to become my little, personal pet. 

"Hey sian" matt spoke, his voice pulling me straight out off my sadistic body changing dreams. This is where It clicked and I first thaught /him he's my toy/ and I thaught well don't bother waiting, do it, now.
"Hey matt, remember how you always said you wanted to be my gum?"
He nodded slowly
"Well guess what?" I continued "you can!"
Matt was engulfed in a small whirlwind of crackling energy. The wind was a skin like colour and span, twirled and fluxuated constantly. As it dispersed a piece of strawberry gum was all that remained

 

Chapter End Notes:

now yes it was short and didnt hold much but trust me in the next couple a days there will be lots more and it DOES get rather interesting rather quickly