- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay so this is pretty much the end of the introduction of the situation, now a true story line can arise tune in to see what it is but I'm working on sevral other projects that are soon to arise so it may take some time but if you stick with me thank you for your confidence and hope in a better story remember that this is my first shot and help would be welcome. Thank you and enjoy
I watched her from my point on the ground. Everything was so much immensely bigger. Pieces of dirt on the ground looked like the sizes of bins in comparison to my size. She looked at me like a predator would its prey. Her feet alone looked as if they were 6 trucks all lined up two behind the next two. I didn't think it would be like this when, if, something like this would happen. I didn't expect the fear I felt as her eyes scoured over me. She bent over, her breasts hanging over me became my whole world. I saw a colossal hand reach down and felt the ridges of her fingers softly push into me. They moulded me slightly, pushing me inward in on myself, and with no bones to stop the progression it was almost as if my body aided the process, like it wanted to be compacted. I could still see and hear and feel, and this slight pinching sensation was the most pleasurable sensation I had felt in a long time. It was as if my whole body was one large sexual organ with one deep carnal desire to be pushed and poked and made to feel pleasure. At this time I was ecstatic, I felt like I had finally found my place. The fear had all but evaporated into my memory. Her tongue poked out of her mouth and swished around her lips in one large motion. It was the most astounding thing I had ever seen, that simple action. But her large tongue looked like the most beautiful thing I had seen. I was enthralled by her display. My perch in-between her fingers juddered and shook as the air around my tinkled with the sound of her harmonic laughter as she let out a giggle.
"Well matty boy looks like we finally got what we both wanted" she giggled, her voice dominating any other sound so that it was all I could hear, my ears still rang with a constant trilling sound as if my ear had been placed right next to a mosquito alarm.

I let my gaze rest on her face, a large, wolf like grin dominated her features, once again making her look more like a predator, more animalistic than she did when we were simply friends. /i love her everything will be fine/ I thought as she regarded me and said "I guess there's no point holding back now"
Followed swiftly by " Wow, I really just turned one of my best friends into a piece of chewing gum"she gave me a large grin, even bigger than all the ones previous to it, and slowly let her tongue roll out of her mouth to rest on her chin. The organ quivered and shook, glistening with saliva in the sunlight and twitching slightly in what seemed to be anticipation. My world jolted into motion as she slowly brought me to her outstretched tongue. / this is actually happening MY fantasy is coming true, thank the lord almighty/ I thought. My tiny body drew closer to her salivating organ /here we go/ I thought as she pushed me into her tongue. Her finger rubbed me back and forth upon the pink wall of salivating flesh. My front side was instantly coated in her saliva as she slowly drew me into her mouth. I was inside her, not in a sexual way but a literal way, I was INSIDE her mouth, she slowly swished her tongue over me, entirely coating my in her spit. I felt her tongue chuck me over onto her teeth and I landed in such a way that I could see her top row of beautiful yet deadly pearl white teeth, slowly closing the gap between them and the bottom row, and inevitably me in the middle . I knew I couldn't die, I had accepted my role as a piece of gum and had already accepted that my physics were that of gum as well, so I enjoyed it. As her teeth slammed into me that first time, braking my hard outer layer and revealing my chewable soft inside, I enjoyed it. Her teeth ripped into me and there was a release of orgasmic tension I had never experienced before. As those teeth bit into me the second time I began to release a strawberry juice. Obviously sian enjoyed it as a large hum rocked my cavernous world. It was wondrous, but on the fourth and fifth bites, the pleasure seemed to die. I realised that I must all ready be loosing my flavour. I figured that since I was running out of that strawberry flavoured liquid that caused me to taste so ridiculously good, it was also causing me to loose the pleasure of things. After a couple of more violent chews she stuck her tongue straight through the centre of my being, folding me over it. It was as if I was hugging her immense tongue, I realised that I enjoyed this feeling as being spread so thinly over such a large area caused me to release a little more juice. Sian left me there for a few seconds as her mouth filled up with more and more spit, coating me and covering me entirely. When her saliva had lubricated me to a ridiculous amount and also filled around a third of her mouth she swallowed, I was on her tounge, it tilted up and then she swallowed. Her saliva rushed past me at a colossal rate and I felt my self get pulled even tighter against her wet, pink organ. Then she started to blow, I expanded and broke her lips, I became huge, absolutely amazingly large and then it was all over. Then I popped.

I was still alive and completely concious as I spread my self over her plump red lips. The lips parted and I got one last look at the outside world as her tongue wiped over me and dragged me back into her mouth. By this time I was little more than a colourless tasteless ball of chewing gum. Sian of course noticed this and started to swill me around in her mouth, once again building up a colossal mass of saliva. When she decided that I was significantly balled up and spit coated, she spat. That's right she spat. Not swallowed but spat. I soared through the air, a trail of saliva falling behind me. I fell to the ground at what seemed to be miles away from the goddess like from the figure but was really no more than a meter. Sian then started to walk toward me, her converse slapping the ground loudly with each step. She cleared the ground between us in 2 short bounds. She looked at me for a few seconds, shrugged and then brought her foot down upon me hard. She twisted and ground her beautiful size 6 foot upon my body. Squishing it into me, causing me to become stuck fast to her shoe. She began to walk then, I stuck to the ground with each step but as she pulled her shoe inevitably pulled me away from the ground, only to be shoved back into it as she walked. I couldn't complain though, for a start I didn't have a mouth to complain with but this was still my fantasy, and so far its had been as good as I could have ever hoped